Is Hannah a one trick pony?

124»

Comments

• Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After being in the bottom two last week which i was amazed at it will be interesting to see if she gets more support this week. I guess it will depend on what song choice she is given. I can still see her getting to the final 6 at least.

I think she'll get to week 8 but she could be the shock exit around week 5/6. song choice is important but it depends whether if she appeals to teenagers or not - they are the ones who usually vote
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    I think she'll get to week 8 but she could be the shock exit around week 5/6. song choice is important but it depends whether if she appeals to teenagers or not - they are the ones who usually vote

That is the problem really for any artist like Hannah, and i reckon Sam Bailey could suffer in the same way. It is normally people that appeal to the teens that win through in the end, unfortunately.
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not the teens.

Middle aged housewives.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is the problem really for any artist like Hannah, and i reckon Sam Bailey could suffer in the same way. It is normally people that appeal to the teens that win through in the end, unfortunately.

Especially Hannah, who may suffer here. Sam B to a certain extent but she does attract many kinds of people but that novelty usually wears off - let's see how she does disco week because I think this may present her a bit of a challenge. I can see Hannah doing well in disco week but will she get enough votes. With Tamera, she will attract a lot of attention but the problem is that people will assess her personal life more than what she is doing on stage - in my opinion she has been very professional on the live shows and not said anything silly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    Not the teens.

Middle aged housewives.

Mainly teens and some housewives
  • EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    Mainly teens and some housewives

Will we ever know? Matt Cardle and Rebecca outpolling 1D and Cher, for instance, suggests to me more housewives than teens.

I'm hoping and expecting Hannah will make the final 5 now that her fans are on alert that it's not a foregone conclusion. That should be enough to give her career a good start, I'm not sure how much long-term influence a higher position than that has at all. I haven't yet voted in a final, and probably wouldn't even if a favourite performer were in it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EdgarK wrote: »
    Will we ever know? Matt Cardle and Rebecca outpolling 1D and Cher, for instance, suggests to me more housewives than teens.

I'm hoping and expecting Hannah will make the final 5 now that her fans are on alert that it's not a foregone conclusion. That should be enough to give her career a good start, I'm not sure how much long-term influence a higher position than that has at all. I haven't yet voted in a final, and probably wouldn't even if a favourite performer were in it.

Probably but not necessarily
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EdgarK wrote: »

I hope you are right. I rarely vote, but i shall this weekend.