Options

Cat Deeley on Jonathon Ross

13»

Comments

• Options
    the demon dogthe demon dog Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    wasn't totally convinced by Cat's interview however she was probably a bit jet lagged. we should be proud that she's over in the US... its about we do some exporting there rather than importing their stuff!

she hosts a crappy dance idol show that is not even on mainstream tv, if she and other deadbeats like her continue to infect the american airwaves then am afraid it could be the colonial wars all over again, except it would be demands to take back our rubbish or its tv wars but not as we kno it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awh i missed the interview, does anyone know if it is on the net?
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote:
    The celebrities taking part in the Christmas special are Tom Lister, Jayne Tunnicliffe, Phina Oruche, Mark Radcliffe and Paul Burrell so its real A-list stuff :rolleyes:

I might watch it just for Radcliffe and to see if Lard says "Back off the mick", "Stop............ carry on" or "Sounds just like her, Mark" :D
  • Options
    sinkingradiosinkingradio Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squiggle wrote:
    That doesn't necessarily mean an automatic star status on the 'huge-ness' scale. :rolleyes: She's known more to the demographic audience familiar with the program that she's hosting. Which means tastes could change. :p

On a separate issue, it boggles the mind how negative many of you view your home grown celebrities. Take for example, Ricky Gervais. Man, talk about negative opinions. You should be celebrating your fellow compratriot's successes. If I find one positive response to say a Ricky Gervais, I'm shocked. :p

I'm not familiar with Cat Deeley. I will admit I've seen pictures of her, but I don't know much about her. Still the nastiness of some of you posters to your home-grown talent is amazing. :confused:

Anyways, it's just something that I keep noticing when trolling these forums. :D

Its what us British do best! We like to build up the egos of celebrity's - love them worship them in a god like way etc and then when they reach a certain point we turn against them and it all goes down hill from there. Its a traditional British past time!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That trick however doesnt work for Eamonn Holmes :eek:

Yes, he must be the only British-based TV presenter who went to the US and didn't lose a single pound. Ah well, at least he's sticking to his principles and not going on some crazy Hollywood diet :D