Lady Antebellum Appreciation Thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't know if there's a thread like this (so sorry if there is!) but I couldn't see one so I thought I'd start one.

I went to see Lady Antebellum in London last night and they were incredible live. I was already a fan (some of you may have seen me posting about them in other threads) but even more of one now! Their harmonies were incredible and they sounded just as good live as on their albums. Their energy was amazing and the 7 hour wait was SO worth it to be in the front row!

Anyone else a fan? Or even, did anyone also go to their show last night?! Love to hear your opinions :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Need You Now :)

How was Rachel Furner last night out of interest?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Need You Now :)

How was Rachel Furner last night out of interest?!

She was really good :) I meant to listen to her more on myspece music but only got around to about one song. I really liked her set though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was really good :) I meant to listen to her more on myspece music but only got around to about one song. I really liked her set though!

Ah that's good to know!

I'm off to listen to more Lady Antebellum :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love them!
    :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah that's good to know!

I'm off to listen to more Lady Antebellum :D

Yess! I love their album "Need You Now", would recommend "Perfect Day", "Our Kind Of Love" and "Stars Tonight"
    Tasnim161 wrote: »
    Love them!
    :)

Awesome :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also, that was supposed to say "myspace" :o
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love I Need You Now, whats the second single and have they got any better than INYN
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love I Need You Now, whats the second single and have they got any better than INYN

The second single's called "I Run To You", it's played on Radio 2 a lot but for some reason isn't getting much airplay anywhere else.... shame really :( I really like the track, although admittedly it's not the best on the album..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCM6xIiPeMY