Options

Has Pat Ruined His Chances?

Of winning? I mean people were saying that he could win but through the years the people who have upset people have only got so far as the final, and lost to people who have been consistently lovely. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    The NetThe Net Posts: 5,494
    Forum Member
    Of winning? I mean people were saying that he could win but through the years the people who have upset people have only got so far as the final, and lost to people who have been consistently lovely. Thoughts?

Do you think he really cares? Whether he was putting on the mean behaviour yesterday or not - and I am sure we will find out if he did in tonight's episode - its about taking part not winning isn't it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    The Net wrote: »
    Do you think he really cares? Whether he was putting on the mean behaviour yesterday or not - and I am sure we will find out if he did in tonight's episode - its about taking part not winning isn't it?
    I think this too. Pat was on The Ganes and took that far more seriously. I have a feeling he is trying to stir things up in the camp and it HAS worked.
    But it will be so good to see someone else do a trial other than Sinitta. The camp will eat again. :D Only problem is that the fickle public voters could choose Lorraine. I hope not.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No!! He's the voice of reason!! I'm fed up of contestant on RTV shows flying under radars, hiding most ofthe personality, infantalising or desexualising themselves, holding pity parties to get the audience to feel sorry for them instead of earning their win...all these things have ruined RTV.

Pat is the antithisis.Pat will save reality TV. Pat FTW!! :D
  • Options
    SDR-1970SDR-1970 Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Even before last night's show at no time have I thought for one minute that he could win, and it's not any different now.
  • Options
    Charlie123xxxCharlie123xxx Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he ever thought he could win, he's playing it his way. Good for him.
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he ever thought he could win, he's playing it his way. Good for him.

^^^^^ this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's probably improved them. I thought he was funny last night whereas normally I find him a creepy perve
  • Options
    Jejade05Jejade05 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Well done Pat!!! You probably won't win but you have stirred things up in that very boring jungle. I think most people were wondering when something was gonna happen. The Tedward bit was hilarious! If he's done this on purpose to piss people off, it was the right thing to do!!!;)
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that Pat is just being Pat. He may be going just a tad overboard but basically I think that what you see is what you get.

Too many contestants are afraid to speak their minds and have a view which is different from the rest and it's refreshing to hear someone saying what they think (probably what a number of others are thinking but are too scared to say it as well).

Loving the hatred towards Tedward!
  • Options
    Jejade05Jejade05 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Yes I think people behave themselves and not let their real personalities out because they are desperate to win - perhaps looking forward to being on the Iceland advert as a result or Family Fortunes! Pat doesn't care one iota whether he wins and I admire him for that - keep stirring things up Pat!!!
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's an obnoxious a***, but apparently that's to be admired these days :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Its-GillianIts-Gillian Posts: 3,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt he'll win but he'll probably last a good while
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He had no chance of winning anyway.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has blown any chance of winning now.

He is either acting completely out of character to manipulate the viewers and wind up the other campmates or he really is like that.

Either way, he's cooked his goose..or should I say emu fillet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he have any chances to begin with?

I didn't like him and I still don't although I'm grateful the pithering, screaming woman will be off my screen tonight.
  • Options
    radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    i hope pat goes. sharpish.
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never for one moment thought he stood a chance of winning. You can't have an opinion or a backbone in a show like I'm a Celebrity and do well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never for one moment thought he stood a chance of winning. You can't have an opinion or a backbone in a show like I'm a Celebrity and do well.

I don't think he has a chance of winning either but I think Carol Thatcher was an exception to the rule as she had opinion and backbone :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    radiofree wrote: »

^ This.:D
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radiofree wrote: »