Poll: Are Polls...

OpEdOpEd Posts: 579
Forum Member
✭✭
Well? Are They?

Are Polls 54 votes

Popular
33%
CythnaAlexosInMyArmsvanorapessahelen20011965[Deleted User][Deleted User]paulinejonesBirdyBeenialllordallenasusjammar196xeoKillerWatch[Deleted User]Sex[Deleted User] 18 votes
Indicative
20%
DUNDEEBOYAlexosInMyArms[Deleted User]Heartache[Deleted User]dog_eat_dogSunnydaysjaq7ukxeoSex 11 votes
Polymorphous
18%
AlexosInMyArmsLofty ForeheadGTR Davodfcmanxeo[Deleted User]Sex[Deleted User]oldrope 10 votes
All And Neither Nor
27%
InMyArms[Deleted User]mrjlgavinfarrellyartstuTim CullenDamienSLuxrayxeoSex[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]frr01freddieaxl 15 votes

Comments

• The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Sometimes

Possibly

:confused:
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All And Neither Nor
    Maybe...........
  • artstuartstu Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All And Neither Nor
    Definitely. Anyone who says otherwise is a ****!
    Forum Member
    There's no "I Don't Know" option.
  • OpEdOpEd Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "All And Neither Nor", it might have been predicted had we taken a pre-poll poll beforehand, is currently in the lead.
    Forum Member
    Strongly agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_Bonobo wrote: »
    Strongly agree.

You have even taken the poll; and Bonobos, being more equal beings, register 4/3 for every single vote.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    All And Neither Nor
    all ..
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    OP you understand that this is the BB forum for BB related things and not just an extension of mindless twitter, don't you?
    Forum Member
    OpEd wrote: »
    You have even taken the poll; and Bonobos, being more equal beings, register 4/3 for every single vote.

I am trying to will the poll to receive my answer via cosmic energy in tribute to Wolfy. We talk you know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP you understand that this is the BB forum for BB related things and not just an extension of mindless twitter, don't you?

Roland, you understand that I don't give the slightest fcuk what a sniveling little weasel like you worries about... don't you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am trying to will the poll to receive my answer via cosmic energy in tribute to Wolfy. We talk you know.

You know I know, ya know?
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indicative
    Polls show me whether I am in tune with the majority of FMs or not........a greater percentage of the time.......I am in agreement with the majority...
    Forum Member
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Polls show me whether I am in tune with the majority of FMs or not........a greater percentage of the time.......I am in agreement with the majority...

Polls show me where the barbers is.

On a forum relevant note...

Why does it hurt when I pee? :o FZ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On a forum relevant note... Why does it hurt when I pee?

I cannot say but I can recommend a little green rosetta. It'll make you feel much betta.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I want to know is, why on here is there an option to make a poll public? I don't get it. Polls should be private, end of. I think it skews results making them public. I never vote on these intrusive polls, so there :p:D
    Forum Member
    The only poll I ever pay attention to is my own. Maybe too much sometimes. :o
  • BirdyBeeBirdyBee Posts: 1,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Popular
    A poll about polls.

I feel like I'm at work. ;)

Can we have a poll about this poll later?
    Forum Member
    BirdyBee wrote: »
    A poll about polls.

I feel like I'm at work. ;)

We need to make sure there is enough support for that position first. If only there was a way to find out. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only poll I ever pay attention to is my own. Maybe too much sometimes. :o

Oooh I say! :eek: :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BirdyBee wrote: »

Take a poll. So we can come to a consensus about that. I'm wavering and need to feel out what the rest of you and finding you are feeling.