✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    How much is he paying you?

Double of what you paid me last night, lover! :rolleyes:
  • scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    I love him :) he tells it how it is and has made this BB fun to watch. His put down with Danielle from Dublin wives was brilliant the other day.

Anyone seen a link to this, I'd like to see it?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't know when to switch off...
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't know when to switch off...

Elizabeth Britannica how are you, me dears? You are usually an active member of the forum but have been quiet as of late! Hope all is ok.:)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elizabeth Britannica how are you, me dears? You are usually an active member of the forum but have been quiet as of late! Hope all is ok.:)

All is wonderful ...thank you for asking...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agreed..... i dont want him beamed into my home.. repulsive little creep.

When I read all the replies singing his praises, I do feel like I just don't understand the majority of people sometimes. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    When I read all the replies singing his praises, I do feel like I just don't understand the majority of people sometimes. :o
    :confused: Nor me.People are all talking about him? Really? Cant say I have heard his name bandied around.

He's one of two reasons I'm not watching BB which is, incidentally, where this thread belongs.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Double of what you paid me last night, lover! :rolleyes:

I was right then. Quel surprise. Not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not that bad. I don't understand how he's so vile to people...is it the campness? I just find it funny! He's a performer, it's all a big act.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    His camp nastiness was fine in small doses on CBB, but that sort of humour start to grate a bit after a while.

We've seen and heard it time and time again with Julian Clary, Graham Norton andr Alan Carr.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's loads of non camp blokes on the telly who are equally as bitchy...why don't they get the same vitriole? It seems the majority of people who dislike him (and I'm not talking exclusively about DS FMs here) find his campness the most disagreeable feature. Is it the stereotype, or the person that causes the reaction?

When he wasn't putting on the 'act', he seemed quite insightful, and just like any other bloke caged up in a false environment with people they wouldn't normally mix with.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, it was cruel but highly watchable. Louie is the Hiroshima bomb of put downs! :D

I enjoyed watching him on CBB, mainly because he was the most intelligent person in there and wasn't afraid to open his mouth when something irritated him, unlike others who were cruising under the radar.

I think I'd like him in real life too. He's no nonsense and what you see is what you get.

As for people 'hating' his dancing skills - well he's having the last laugh and laughing all the way to the bank at that :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still can't get over the fact that people are talking about Louis Spence in any sort of positive way. Er, each to their own?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    There's loads of non camp blokes on the telly who are equally as bitchy...why don't they get the same vitriole? It seems the majority of people who dislike him (and I'm not talking exclusively about DS FMs here) find his campness the most disagreeable feature. Is it the stereotype, or the person that causes the reaction?

When he wasn't putting on the 'act', he seemed quite insightful, and just like any other bloke caged up in a false environment with people they wouldn't normally mix with.
    It's got nothing to do with his campness for me, I adore Graham Norton and Julian Clary, both of whom are insightful when they drop that campness. As both have matured I find them more and more watchable.

Louis downfall (IMA) is that when a camera is around he hogs it, and how! I really don't want to see him pirouetting constantly or twirling round banisters. UGH.

He may have been a very different character in the BB house. I switched off after the launch show. Just the thought of him and Abs made me shudder.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loads of Louie clips now on Youtube. Excellent viewing if you need cheering up :)
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How disappointed was that young girl when he turned up on her doorstep on This Morning today? She was a 1D fan and she looked like she was expecting them instead! :D
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    How disappointed was that young girl when he turned up on her doorstep on This Morning today? She was a 1D fan and she looked like she was expecting them instead! :D

Turned that off as soon as I heard his name - dreadful man.