Options

Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    I can feel the fun being sucked out of this thread ..
    :(

Well lets not let that happen. To bring things back, heres a cute ickle piccy of a fluffy bunny rabbit http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/082010/mankini-23.jpg

Normal service has been resumed ;-)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard some classic excuses for Tangoman's latest flop, but swing 'not being that popular' is a corker.

Tell that to Michael Buble, Robbie Williams and the record companies of Sinatra et al.

As for 'not much radio play', well, that affects plenty of artists (again, citing Robbie Williams as an example, even though I cannot stand him, he still sells records, and he's officially too old for the Radio1 playlist)!

The reason Tangoman's album is now buried at the bottom of the charts is because it is shite.

He should stick to what he does best - gurning on the cover of OK and pimping out his kids on the telly).
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard some classic excuses for Tangoman's latest flop, but swing 'not being that popular' is a corker.

Tell that to Michael Buble, Robbie Williams and the record companies of Sinatra et al.

As for 'not much radio play', well, that affects plenty of artists (again, citing Robbie Williams as an example, even though I cannot stand him, he still sells records, and he's officially too old for the Radio1 playlist)!

The reason Tangoman's album is now buried at the bottom of the charts is because it is shite.

He should stick to what he does best - gurning on the cover of OK and pimping out his kids on the telly).

:D

Yup, that's what he excels at!

Geez, even Rylan is a more of a regular guest host on This Morning than TM. Although, maybe TM is way too busy to commit - what with all his many other ongoing projects. STS.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/151831/Peter-Andre-Reveals-His-Plans-For-First-Fathers-Day-With-Baby-Amelia#kOsvxRJ4Y3G4dfIc.99 - From the link:

"It’s Father’s Day this weekend, but it’s also Junior’s birthday so I’ve got big plans", he wroted in his New! Magazine column. "

"wroted" :D

I'd love to think this was a deliberate pee take of his column. :D

"wroted" with his crayon. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wroted that last post just for you to show you that although the 'music' has definitely died, the fun hasn't. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I’m hoping the kids have thought of a surprise for me, so I’ll have to let you know what they came up with

Or alternatively, you could actually keep something private between you and your kids and not insist you're only pimping their lives to the devil because of your fans. I'm sure your family day out will be accompanied by a full camera crew and sold to the highest bidder

Seriously Pete, no one would actually die if you kept a few private family times as private
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/151831/Peter-Andre-Reveals-His-Plans-For-First-Fathers-Day-With-Baby-Amelia#kOsvxRJ4Y3G4dfIc.99 - From the link:

"It’s Father’s Day this weekend, but it’s also Junior’s birthday so I’ve got big plans", he wroted in his New! Magazine column. "

I'm sure the poignant Father's Day Reunion:cry: story and photo shoot has been wroted too. ^_^
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Phooey.
    I defy anyone to listen to the big nit "swinging" on Big Nit, or to look at the following photo without bursting out laughing.
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/13/article-0-1293F23C000005DC-943_468x632.jpg

Blondie X wrote: »
    Well lets not let that happen. To bring things back, heres a cute ickle piccy of a fluffy bunny rabbit http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/082010/mankini-23.jpg

Normal service has been resumed ;-)

>:(
    Reported.

Bela wrote: »

Cheesus wept.
    Nice of him to remember Junior's birthday, when it inconveniently coincides with the much more important Father's Day.
    And who the heck is "Millie"?
    I thought Amelia had already been lumbered with being called Pigeon, Bista's Sister (ffs), Mills and her speshul Australian name, Milo.
    How is the poor child ever going to know what her actual name is?
    What the hell is wrong with him?
    (That was a rhetorical question btw. I already know the answer).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Nit is still a bit pricey but, if you really fancy a listen to Pete's 'great voice' then here's a little bargain for you to test drive

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0044RHHMO/ref=s9_simh_gw_p15_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=08E978C64SWJ7F00YADY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Big Nit is still a bit pricey but, if you really fancy a listen to Pete's 'great voice' then here's a little bargain for you to test drive

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0044RHHMO/ref=s9_simh_gw_p15_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=08E978C64SWJ7F00YADY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

Shouldn't that be pwicey?
    :D
    And to be fair, £1.99 is still a bloody expensive way of torturing your eardrums.
  • Options
    Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe PA fans are basically saying that "You Ain't ****" is fine because it's not about KP?! Er, it's still a vulgar, misogynistic dirge verbally abusing a woman because she dumped him! It's more like the sort of thing you would expect from PA's great mate Chris Brown, frankly. Doesn't matter who it's about, it rather scuppers PA's "nice guy" "gentleman" image.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So after being snubbed by annual Hotel Chain Margarine Lid Doty award he's gushing about being named coconut chocolate bar Doty...or perhaps Super Absorbent Kitchen Towel Doty...maybe even Kill or capture fugitive Boba Fett stylee Doty.....I give up.

EDIT: google is my fwiend. Bounty is a sort of low rent Mumsnet. He is the Doty of that. Next year he will be DOTY of the pigeon feed shop on the Ashton Old Road.

Or Nutella.

I've been awake for 20 hours...I should sleep :D
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I can't believe PA fans are basically saying that "You Ain't ****" is fine because it's not about KP?! Er, it's still a vulgar, misogynistic dirge verbally abusing a woman because she dumped him! It's more like the sort of thing you would expect from PA's great mate Chris Brown, frankly. Doesn't matter who it's about, it rather scuppers PA's "nice guy" "gentleman" image.
    Must be about one of his many f*ck&chucks that had to crawl out the back garden before shynaturalEmily got installed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah, don't worry. Kay 2000 has already stated on t'other thread that it IS about KP.

But hey, poor ickle Pete was in a BAD PLACE when he wrote it. Misogyny is perfectly acceptable if you are PA DOTY it would seem. Of course, if it was anyone else it would be heinous.

But it would appear that Tangoman's fans excuse his behaviour and treat him like a child. It is fine for him to write such a tome not just about a woman but the MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN.

He certainly showed his true, spiteful, unpleasant coulours with such a tome that's for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Although, it was quite a while ago, I think that little snippet indeed shows the true character of TM, that's when he’s not being filmed for his contrived RTV show, or meeting people in Asda (complete with a bucketful of hand sanitzer) when he's desperately trying to flog his tat. I firmly believe that’s a little glimpse of what he’s like behind the scenes, especially when the ‘tactics’ are being decided and implemented, if you know what I mean?!
    Ah, don't worry. Kay 2000 has already stated on t'other thread that it IS about KP.

But hey, poor ickle Pete was in a BAD PLACE when he wrote it. Misogyny is perfectly acceptable if you are PA DOTY it would seem. Of course, if it was anyone else it would be heinous.

But it would appear that Tangoman's fans excuse his behaviour and treat him like a child. It is fine for him to write such a tome not just about a woman but the MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN.

He certainly showed his true, spiteful, unpleasant coulours with such a tome that's for sure.

Oh right! See, I was under the impression that when our ‘presumed’ chat was being bandied back and forward, that the poster GENUINELY didn’t know if YAS was about KP or not! ;-):D

And even if it wasn’t about KP, it’s still pretty disgusting. Because it's still about a person with feelings, someone’s daughter, sister, grand-daughter, maybe even mum. Not really the best example to set for his son Junior with regards to treating woman with respect, eh? And it turns out it ACTUALLY was about the kids mum:o Who'd of thunk it?:D And people wonder why some of us think the KP thread is misogynistic.

But yeah, YAS, is a beautiful love song, it's definitely up there with the greats!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So after being snubbed by annual Hotel Chain Margarine Lid Doty award he's gushing about being named coconut chocolate bar Doty...or perhaps Super Absorbent Kitchen Towel Doty...maybe even Kill or capture fugitive Boba Fett stylee Doty.....I give up.

EDIT: google is my fwiend. Bounty is a sort of low rent Mumsnet. He is the Doty of that. Next year he will be DOTY of the pigeon feed shop on the Ashton Old Road.

Or Nutella.

I've been awake for 20 hours...I should sleep :D

Excuse me DB. All is not lost. We also have a Number 2 here!

There's only one comment - it's funny!:D

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/celebrities-Plymouth-links-Peter-Andre-Philip/story-21206163-detail/story.html
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to Blondie X I found myself reading Amazon reviews. This is an extract from a long review of Revelation which I thought would be of interest to Peteybabes 'admirers'.

I f you like the extract, the rest of it can be found by clicking the link. Its brilliant imho. :D

''The public-at-large have a worryingly pathological interest in his much publicized but totally uninteresting personal life; something akin to motorists rubber-necking road-kill - and even if 'Revelation' was the greatest work of art the modern world has ever experienced, it would still stink. Hamstrung by thoughts of his children, unhappily blinking under the glare of his gross, opportunistic, self-promoting personality.
    Ridicule could be deservedly heaped upon him: how his nights must be so lonely now he doesn't have monstrous personality Katie tickling his tummy. The split seems to have taken on its own omnipotence: tabloid pages splashed with every intimate detail of the dullest couple in history's war with one other.
    From the high-brow glossies to the muckiest tabloid; headline BBC News to the lowliest regional report - the Knocked and the Knockers are everywhere you look.''

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B002GZRG8G/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

It was written in 2009. :D
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And who the heck is "Millie"?
    I thought Amelia had already been lumbered with being called Pigeon, Bista's Sister (ffs), Mills and her speshul Australian name, Milo.
    How is the poor child ever going to know what her actual name is?
    What the hell is wrong with him?
    (That was a rhetorical question btw. I already know the answer).

BIB - you took the words right out of my mouth. I was wondering when he was going to start bastardising his latest child's name but didn't realise he was already doing it !!

Is Junior the only name he hasn't done this with?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Excuse me DB. All is not lost. We also have a Number 2 here!

There's only one comment - it's funny!:D

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/celebrities-Plymouth-links-Peter-Andre-Philip/story-21206163-detail/story.html

Oh that trumps Second Rate Mumsnet DOTY, that does.

Runner up Doty in the awards for the best Father sponsored by the DVD release of the 13th series of Family Guy. :D

Pigeon Food Doty doesn't seem to far fetched after all :o

How can you possibly see these 'awards' as accolades and boast about them as if they actually mean something above just advertising a product - especially as there are many now?
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    BIB - you took the words right out of my mouth. I was wondering when he was going to start bastardising his latest child's name but didn't realise he was already doing it !!

Even he gets called JJ sometimes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    If only Pete had included this song to his latest album
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdSr7KJjlmg
    It may of sold more copies, what a cracking song. :)

Oh yes, wasnt that the one he sang with his young son in the next room

Hope you are well DD x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Balls.
    I seem to remember a similar discussion a while ago, and if I remember rightly, even the PA fans admitted that it was about KP, although apparently, it was still considered as fine because poor wickle Tangoman was all raw and upset, and KP is vile.
    Whoever it's about, it's bloody horrible - and as far as I can see, gives a much truer picture of the way PA really thinks about women than all the "gentleman Peter" cr@p.

Butterface wrote: »

Apart from Juny Wuny RamaLamaDingDong you mean?
    ;-)
    Strange isn't it, the way he chooses to to use nicknames for his daughters and not his son?
    It's almost like he doesn't consider their names to be remotely important to them.
    I still think it's something to do with the fact that HE named Junior, and the girls' mothers named them. It's his little passive-aggressive attempt at getting his own way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top family man and DOTY - a 'man' who writes a song about his ex wife called 'You ain't shit'.

Nuff said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That 'nice guy' 'gentleman' image is as real as Chantelle Houghton's look of surprise at being papped 'unexpectedly' while she's out shopping for kebabs.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello all!

Been out the loop with RL taking over what did i miss...where did he get to in charts who won!
This discussion has been closed.