Options

Peppa Pig World

00tommo00tommo Posts: 2,208
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone on here been? I'm looking at taking my daughter there in a couple of weeks and wondered if it was worth it? I know it's pretty expensive but I'm sure she would love it, she's just turned 2.
I think me and her mum would quite like it too! :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well worth it, go! :D
  • Options
    chrisw99chrisw99 Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We went last Saturday on our way back from a week in Dorset, and it was really really good for the kids.

Was really busy at the start, which was to be expected, but quietened off as the day went on, so they got to go on everything.

If you're able to go on a weekday rather than a weekend, it'll be even better.
  • Options
    embyemby Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    I really want to go, are adults allowed on the rides or is it just for the kiddlywinks? :D
  • Options
    NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went with my friend a couple of months ago, took my two and half year old and her three year old.
    Found it a little expensive as my friend had to pay £40 odd for the two of them as her daughter is quite tall and was too tall for the barrier at the entrance so had to pay full whack for her which I find unfair. My daughter is tall too but was just under.

The park itself is great though, very packed which was annoying with little ones who don’t yet understand the concept of queuing but it was definitely fun for them. I’d say the 3 year old benifited more than my two year old as she understood it more and could go on more rides whereas my little girl liked staring at the ducks in the pond the most lol.
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    Hi, my Daughter, Son-law and Granddaughter travelled up from S Wales spent a night in a hotel and had a two day pass to Peppa Pig World and loved every minute of it, this was two months ago my Granddaughter still talks about it, she is 3 1/2.well worth the money.:)
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    emby wrote: »
    I really want to go, are adults allowed on the rides or is it just for the kiddlywinks? :D
    There are adult rides there too.