Options

Why do people say Max is cocky?

Comments

• Options
    daniellejaynedaniellejayne Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buttons88 wrote: »
    I also spotted him and would really like them to stick together.

I am also going to be voting for him to get through this Saturday :D
    woop, we have good taste :p;)

And I love him and Robbie together, I remember seeing them at a gig in Hyde Park and they seemed really sweet, also when Max and Robbie did a Ustream together :)
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ribtickle wrote: »
    I think it began with the battle round where, an experienced theatre performer, he got into what was required, delivering that swaggersome in-yer-face bar room brawl performance, which made the other lad look like a wuss.

Outside of that Max has struck me as a sweet guy.

And a cute mousey type.

Maxi Mouse.

Maxi mouse. That sound like some teenager tampoon stuff. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think unless Bo falls flat on her face and passes out, she will be through. She's clearly the more popular of the two in Danny's team.

Bo is definitely a very talented singer and I am aware that she is very popular. A clear indication of how popular she is is that she got the most votes last Saturday.

But hope springs eternal; I'll still try to keep Max in :D
  • Options
    ribtickleribtickle Posts: 6,361
    Forum Member
    Maxi mouse. That sound like some teenager tampoon stuff. :D

Ugh, I was hoping for more of a Mickey Mouse meets Maximus feel to the wordplay (though I've no idea what Max is short for in his case).

Maximilian

Maxwell

It better not be Maxbygraves
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And I love him and Robbie together, I remember seeing them at a gig in Hyde Park and they seemed really sweet, also when Max and Robbie did a Ustream together :)

I saw bits and pieces of their u-stream together as they have put it on You Tube. I enjoyed what I saw of it.

It must have been fantastic to see them in Hyde Park though! I have seen some of their You Tube Hyde Park performances and they look great :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh, I was hoping for more of a Mickey Mouse meets Maximus feel to the wordplay (though I've no idea what Max is short for in his case).

Maximilian

Maxwell

Maxium. Have you heard of that one?

Maxim, but that's short for Maximilian, I supposed...

And Maxim sounds like some kind of female pad thingie again...:D
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maximilian

Maxwell

He's just Max. It's not a shortened name.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buttons88 wrote: »
    I saw bits and pieces of their u-stream together as they have put it on You Tube. I enjoyed what I saw of it.

It must have been fantastic to see them in Hyde Park though! I have seen some of their You Tube Hyde Park performances and they look great :)
    It was :) We went a few times and they were there over the whole winter wonderland season so I've already seen them live 3 times :p They did a really good Katy Perry and Vanessa Carlton cover but I can't find them anywhere on youtube.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Done a search on youtube, now watching ustream of Max and Robbie. I was so gutted that Robbie didn't get to perform in SYTYCD final. He's a very talented dancer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was :) We went a few times and they were there over the whole winter wonderland season so I've already seen them live 3 times :p They did a really good Katy Perry and Vanessa Carlton cover but I can't find them anywhere on youtube.

So jealous of you! :D

I really like their original music, particularly 'I Can't Have You'. The lyrics to that are fantastic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done a search on youtube, now watching ustream of Max and Robbie. I was so gutted that Robbie didn't get to perform in SYTYCD final. He's a very talented dancer.

Same here. I tweeted him to ask if he'd kept it up and he has. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was! I loved SYTYCD what happened to it?
    And only part one is up on youtube, can't find the rest, but by the end his mum and dad where there too :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    Same here. I tweeted him to ask if he'd kept it up and he has. :)

They've just sung Friends, and singing Free Fallin'.

edit: now they are singing Ed Sheeran's Drunk! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, English is not my native tongue. But I didn't know curry can be used as a verb in this case. We can do colouring, favouring, but I've not yet know you can do currying...

That's ok. English isn't my first language either (although I have lived here since I was 10) so I know how you feel...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And only part one is up on youtube, can't find the rest, but by the end his mum and dad where there too :D

I've searched in ustream and found the second part, shall I post it on youtube as well? :D
  • Options
    northgirlnorthgirl Posts: 1,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've searched in ustream and found the second part, shall I post it on youtube as well? :D

Yes please :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    northgirl wrote: »
    Yes please :D

I'll see if I need to convert it from a flv to something else... Will update later.:)

My account doesn't allow me to post anything more than 15 minutes. So I may have to take time to splice the clip up. May take till tomorrow before I can post it onto my youtube channel. Stay tuned...
  • Options
    Chris65757Chris65757 Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max isn't cocky, he's cheeky. He's the Cheeky Chappie:

http://www.maxmiller.org/bio2.htm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IzzieStar wrote: »
    So jealous of you! :D

I really like their original music, particularly 'I Can't Have You'. The lyrics to that are fantastic.
    Think 'Lemon and Limelight' and 'My Compliments' are my favourites :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    max is not cocky atall , hes real genuine, he followed and talked to me on twitter and hes so sweet and thankful! he offered fans audience tickets like!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I downloaded the 'second part' from ustream but I didn't see his parents. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I downloaded the 'second part' from ustream but I didn't see his parents. :confused:
    The whole thing lasted about 2 hours, I don't think they recorded the full thing because crashed a few times so they had to restart it and then were switching between ustream and twitcam :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole thing lasted about 2 hours, I don't think they recorded the full thing because crashed a few times so they had to restart it and then were switching between ustream and twitcam :/

The one I downloaded from ustream was one where Max flashed his bum/tattoo. I'm uploading it on youtube now...

I have to divide the clip into two parts.

edit: Here's the first part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1E3kGz_Uc

note: I've reconverted the clip into 4:3 aspect ratio. The original clip from ustream was 'stretched' into 16:9 format, which made them both look chubby/fat.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one I downloaded from ustream was one where Max flashed his bum/tattoo. I'm uploading it on youtube now...

I have to divide the clip into two parts.

edit: Here's the first part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1E3kGz_Uc
    Thankyou for the upload!

and the worst tattoo ever :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thankyou for the upload!

and the worst tattoo ever :D

It is a truly awful tattoo :p Just...why? Why Max?