Kenneth Tong Disgusting Tweets to Gary Barlow

kikifikikifi Posts: 326
Forum Member
Have you seen these tweets??? They are seriously wrong.

Its obvious he is doing it for attention, I hope he gets arrested for being a complete low life!

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Er.. what? Sorry many of us don't follow Kenneth Tong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Waste of a human being.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He always tweets vile things. He once listed in proper hardcore graphic detail what he wanted to do with some model. It wasn't just the average run of the mill filth it was stuff I couldn't believe anyone would say in public. I only ended up on his Twitter in the first place because people in the BB forum kept listing him as a good source for correct betting info.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kikifi wrote: »
    Have you seen these tweets??? They are seriously wrong.

Its obvious he is doing it for attention, I hope he gets arrested for being a complete low life!

The irony. :rolleyes: And here you are giving him exactly what he wants. On Showbiz, of all places.
  • kikifikikifi Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    Its only in showbiz for GB. I know he wants this, but i should be highlighted and not be accepted as OK and to ignore him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the guy who tweeted Tom Daly gets a police caution, but this guy........
  • soulloversoullover Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a sisk sick World we've become. Fame at any cost:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soundstory wrote: »
    So the guy who tweeted Tom Daly gets a police caution, but this guy........

.......will hopefully get the same.

The story hasn't long gone to press, Tong's account is still active - then again, so is the other troll's account who abused Tom Daley. So I doubt anything serious will happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of his tweets, he's thick as well as sick.

Kenneth Tong‏@MrKennethTong

@GBarlowOfficial asked: "Why Can't I Wake Up with You" Poppy - cause that would bored on necrophilia, Gary.

• SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    .......will hopefully get the same.

No. The 'jokes' may be incredibly crass and heartless, but there's nothing criminal about them.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kenneth Tong - who I had never heard of before now - is clearly starved of attention. Best thing to do with idiots like that is ignore them. They crave attention - don't give it to them.

I am of course not talking about the person who the comments are directed to - in this case, Gary Barlow and his wife. Whatever they decide to do is up to them. But for the rest of us, surely the best way to get back at this numpty is just to stop following him (if you do) and refuse to respond to anything he writes.

Also, while in no way do I condone what he has written (it's disgusting actually), unless it's illegal, he should not be arrested. It's not a crime to be a t**t. I believe the guy who was arrested re Tom Daly actually made threats, which is a different matter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have reported his profile as spam and I suggest everyone else does too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    I have reported his profile as spam and I suggest everyone else does too.

I've done the same Geneve ;)
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of Anonymous style hacker guys have got him in their sights too.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    I didn't see his tweets and I don't want to. All I saw was somebody talking about sick dead baby jokes and it sent chills down my spine. He's an evil individual.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is one of his tweets, he's thick as well as sick.

Kenneth Tong‏@MrKennethTong

@GBarlowOfficial asked: "Why Can't I Wake Up with You" Poppy - cause that would bored on necrophilia, Gary.

What kind of sick bastard would write something like that? I despair for society when there's turds like him floating around I really do :(

And he's not out of the world yet, he doesn't know what's going to happen to HIM in the future, if something bad does happen I hope that he remembers his cruelty to GB and anyone else he's said similar things to and hangs his head in shame.

I don't even like GB but FGS there's no need for this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I was curious so looked him up on twitter. He seems to be a rather hateful individual to put it extremely mildly. I think his tweets are the epitome of "vile" but I don't however think they are illegal are they? He had spoken about his support for the guy who made threats to Tom Daley though so I think the man is not only delusional but ever so worryingly unhinged.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I don't think anyone should repeat what the arsehole said??

Even the DM wouldn't repeat it :eek: :eek:
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is being reported that he could face 6 months in jail. His tweets don't even make any sense, he's just vile. Why the hell have twitter not shut him down?
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To think, people, the man is wealthy, has no real worries in life, and this is how he spends his time. :rolleyes:
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I don't think anyone should repeat what the arsehole said??

Even the DM wouldn't repeat it :eek: :eek:

Completely agree with what you say. Please noone repeat what this idiot has said.

I've long since thought people should be held accountable for what they write on social networking sites. He should face criminal charges and be banned from social networking for life.

He's an absolute disgrace.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »
    Completely agree with what you say. Please noone repeat what this idiot has said.

I've long since thought people should be held accountable for what they write on social networking sites. He should face criminal charges and be banned from social networking for life.

He can be banned at Twitter's discretion. But nothing he said is criminal. The poilce have far more impostant things to be worrying about.
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Semierotic wrote: »
    He can be banned at Twitter's discretion. But nothing he said is criminal. The poilce have far more impostant things to be worrying about.

Some users are being jailed for making racist statements...but it's not illegal to poke fun at a grieving parent? That's just not right. And twitter should have got off their arses and banned him after his whole sick managed anorexia campaign. A lot of gullible young people were buying into it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    decobelle wrote: »
    Some users are being jailed for making racist statements...but it's not illegal to poke fun at a grieving parent? That's just not right.

Those users shouldn't be jailed for making racist tweets. They should be mocked and/or ignored.