HO: Finn/JP storyline (includes spoilers)

popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,608
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just seen the latest spoilers for w/b 16 December and it appears that Finn/Robbie play a cruel trick on JP which is part of the build up to the rape storyline. Basically he ends up handcuffed to the stairs in Danny's flat undressed (well in his vest/boxers)

The trick is done Finn forced by Robbie after he revealed to Phoebe about him being abused by his uncle. Robbie ends up admitting it was lie (bet Phoebe won't say anything to Sandy!)

Why does Robbie hate JP so much to want Finn to keep on doing horrible things to him. It does appear the bullying is all Robbie led and he just get's Finn to do the dirty work. I hope we find out some reason behind his bullying of JP

I can sort of see Finn bowing to pressure or face losing Robbie as his only friend (mind you god knows why anyone would to be friends with such as nasty person like Robbie) as he feels ignored at the moment with the new babies and upset he cannot see his child but considering he quite likes JP hard to understand he would go along with these extreme behaviour.

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw thar spoiler and was disgusted. It does seem like 'peer pressure' Finn wants to please Robbie as well as keep his one and only friend. The strange thing is Robbie was involved in the hit and run buy Finn seems to have forgotten that and is best mates with him.
    Robbie seems to hate everyone, it was nice seeing him do something nice for his brother, poor JP.
    I think the reason Robbie homophobic is because his dad might be gay and he see it as breaking up his family (maybe he caught his dad with a guy in bed)
  • Kay_PriceKay_Price Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Robbie's a homophobic coward who uses people he sees as 'easy' to do his dirty work for him. He seems to view himself as a hard man, but won't actually see to anything personally. Finn's having a hard time so it's understandable he'd give into pressure. I think he appreciates the fact that he gets attention from Robbie, albeit bad attention. Feel really bad for JP and just thinking of what's to come makes my stomach turn a bit :(
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am gonna be interested to see what part Robbie plays in the actual rape,will he actually see it happen?...will he be pushing Finn into it?, the show is doing a good job of the story so far on it I have to say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ^ or Maybe Robbie doesn't push him into doing it and possibly Robbie will be shocked by it?
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    ^ or Maybe Robbie doesn't push him into doing it and possibly Robbie will be shocked by it?

I don't think he will be actually, I think he will probably be impressed with Finn, he's a bad egg>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    hetty100 wrote: »
    I don't think he will be actually, I think he will probably be impressed with Finn, he's a bad egg>:(

maybe you am right, he really doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities.
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe you am right, he really doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities.

I know, and I think its gone past that point of building any.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think Robbie won't know about the rape and will be disgusted by it and maybe even help JP, and I hope he changes his views about homosexuals.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I think Robbie won't know about the rape and will be disgusted by it and maybe even help JP, and I hope he changes his views about homosexuals.

I really hope so. He has shown he can be nice once.