Steven Gives Zoe The Third Degree (VIDEO)

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven has a good presenting style, has to be said.

He's entertaining and Zoe is bang on the money with Ashleigh, she needs to go.

So Zoe will vote Ashleigh and Pav Steven, something has to give.. Bianca could be the the equalizer in this task.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    - Zoe considers Ashleigh least deserving to be here because of her wanting to quit :(

- She wasn't weary of anyone

- She is going to put an end to 'funny business in the bedroom', and appeared to allude to Stephen's behaviour with Kim.

- She would give Ashleigh the killer nomination.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    We have the next BB presenter - Stevo.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian Lee out of a job now. We have a younger version.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Pav needs to get her hands on these two girls and knock their train of thought back into shape.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    She's just being diplomatic. She said in another video, in conversation with the other newbies, that, although Ashleigh would be the easy choice to evict because she keeps saying she wants to leave, she doesn't think deep down that she really does.

She's got her sights trained on Kim. But she's obviously not going to tell Steven that.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    We have the next BB presenter - Stevo.

His head is already too big.
  • Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    - Zoe considers Ashleigh least deserving to be here because of her wanting to quit :(

- She is going to put an end to 'funny business in the bedroom', and appeared to allude to Stephen's behaviour with Kim.

So even though she knows Ashleigh wants to go she's going to boot Kim for having the audacity to fornicate in the house. Steven gets a free pass though.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    k0213818 wrote: »

I like Zoe BUT, if she votes Ashleigh out, I would actually pay money to have her evicted in retaliation.
  • abbieuniqueabbieunique Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven is a rubbish presenter so fake.
    Only thing I found out bout Zoe was she's not single..
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Saying Ashleigh is a smokescreen.

"If we evicted Kimberly, It’d make Steven come out of his shell, he’s really intelligent and a proper gentlemen.":confused:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven was quite good at that. You'd actually think he was a TV host the way he went on.
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Steven was quite good at that. You'd actually think he was a TV host the way he went on.

He was being passive aggressive and wanted information her could use as ammunition (although he's to stupid to cause any harm) and the superior I love myself body language.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Kim goes Steve would walk even better a BOGOF.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saying Ashleigh is a smokescreen.

"If we evicted Kimberly, It’d make Steven come out of his shell, he’s really intelligent and a proper gentlemen.":confused:

Said in another thread she won't vote Steven out ,because she said the BIB ,the silly Bint seems to think he's all the above and not the sly arrogant tit he really is >:(
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear Zoe, you silly girl and I had such high hopes for you. Us Ashlee fans will want you out now. And Pav is now dwelling up Helen's capacious rear!!!
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She wasn't wary of "no one" therefore she was wary of everyone.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sari~ wrote: »
    So even though she knows Ashleigh wants to go she's going to boot Kim for having the audacity to fornicate in the house. Steven gets a free pass though.

Yeah, not loving Zoe at the mo!

Steven must have some amazing pheromone that has women fall at his feet. They all love him. Every single one. Bizarre!
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Yeah, not loving Zoe at the mo!

Steven must have some amazing pheromone that has women fall at his feet. They all love him. Every single one. Bizarre!

Steven can definitely put on the charm when he needs to. He is calculated with every move. He's actually a pretty scary person I think.