Christian's abundance of vests in EE

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now I am always partial to looking at a man's biceps, but how come Christian seems to have lost all his other clothing except for several vests and muscle tops?

Shame he bats for the other side, he's hot hot hot :p:p:p

Comments

• funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    Great innit!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funkycub wrote: »
    Great innit!! :D

I'm not complaining, but I find it rather odd bearing mind other people are walking about in coats
  • Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    I'm loving it! It's every episode!! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving it! It's every episode!! :p

lol, totally agree with you, he is hot, I love all the vests he has been wearing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Samantha M wrote: »
    lol, totally agree with you, he is hot, I love all the vests he has been wearing

job lot tho!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its great to see a bit of male eye candy at long last!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm loving the sight of his gorgeous arms too, tho I wish he'd of been like that from the start! Overdue for some eye candy now they are under-using Jack, don't get to see him topless now he's not with Ronnie which is a shame. Still, nothing will ever beat a topless Grant, yum!!!
  • The_ReturneeThe_Returnee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    *JoJo* wrote: »
    Yeah I'm loving the sight of his gorgeous arms too, tho I wish he'd of been like that from the start! Overdue for some eye candy now they are under-using Jack, don't get to see him topless now he's not with Ronnie which is a shame. Still, nothing will ever beat a topless Grant, yum!!!

Jack - Eye candy... Yeah, right.
  • jde-tvjde-tv Posts: 4,930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hadnt seen it for a while before tonight and he has grown twice his original size!! and also seems less camp?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Yeah - they didn't just put him in a vest, they sent him to a weight room and a sunbed!
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's because it's summer?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was young only little boys and old men wore vests, a youngish chap like him wouldn't have been seen dead in one.

He is very good looking and not a bad actor at all, he is good with Lucy.

He was a dancer in musical theatre, quite successful too, Royal Ballet trained, before joining EE.
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Maybe it's because it's summer?

Can't say I have noticed! You call this SUMMER!!!?? :mad:

Oh yes forgot it's British summertime!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jde-tv wrote: »
    i hadnt seen it for a while before tonight and he has grown twice his original size!! and also seems less camp?

I know, he has obviously been working out, he seemed quite puny when he first joined??? And since he has been wearing these vests, he has become rather masculine hasn't he. Perhaps it is Lucy's influence:eek:
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Well he looks good in them so why not?? I'm really enjoying his friendship with Lucy, his scenes with her last night were brilliant... he is a fantastic addition to EE's imo.