The DS Gay Members Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bethaneeny wrote: »
    Hehe no, I don't as it happens, but I am moving out to uni in September :cool: Although hopefully by then I won't need a rabbit and will have a lovely lady instead :cool:

Always better to have a rabbit on standby Beth, for those downtime moments! I found my sisters one once when I was babysitting for her, totally by accident of course, but my, she likes 'em big. Girl after my own heart really. :p
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Decky3 wrote: »
    Always better to have a rabbit on standby Beth, for those downtime moments! I found my sisters one once when I was babysitting for her, totally by accident of course, but my, she likes 'em big. Girl after my own heart really. :p

Lol, that must have made interesting discussion at the dinner table:D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Word of advice...

If you're ever in the south of france, on a beach, and a nice looking man is wandering around selling little bowls of bouillabaisse - DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EAT ONE

I think something crawled into my belly and died :(:(:(
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BOOYAH, I'm off to Harry Potter...

I'm tired though =( I want somebody to cuddle at the Cinema.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigRedSam wrote: »
    Word of advice...

If you're ever in the south of france, on a beach, and a nice looking man is wandering around selling little bowls of bouillabaisse - DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EAT ONE

Aww poor Sam!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,664
    Forum Member
    Word of advice...

aww, people sell soup on the beach???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mongodude wrote: »

Food vendors on the popular beaches aren't uncommon here. During the day they'll sell colder stuff and sweets, but when it cools down a little at night you get people selling stuff to warm people up

Had a little pot last night, in fairness, it tastes lovely. Just been feeling like death all day today :(

It was def that soup, as the two people who were with me also had some and they're in pretty much the same boat.

On the plus side, on my way to the shop to buy painkillers, I found the most fabulous viktor & rolf blazer in my size, with 20% off! So that brought a little sunshine into an otherwise shit day :D
    Forum Member
    Food vendors on the popular beaches aren't uncommon here. During the day they'll sell colder stuff and sweets, but when it cools down a little at night you get people selling stuff to warm people up

Had a little pot last night, in fairness, it tastes lovely. Just been feeling like death all day today :(

It was def that soup, as the two people who were with me also had some and they're in pretty much the same boat.

On the plus side, on my way to the shop to buy painkillers, I found the most fabulous viktor & rolf blazer in my size, with 20% off! So that brought a little sunshine into an otherwise shit day :D
    no idea what that is but i thought soup would be the last thing you would be slurping down on the beach sam :p
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heya guys :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Word of advice...

Aww, get well soon Sam. Whilst I'm here, you've said that you had some Italian cock I think on your travels, do tell, any French? ;)

Well, get Mongo, Mr Gordon Ramsay himself! :p. I had no idea what bouillabaisse was. I'm afraid Heinz chicken and lentil soup with a leaf thrown in if ya want, is how classy it gets at my house. :D Hope your well Mongo. :)
    Forum Member
    Bethaneeny wrote: »
    Heya guys :)
    hi
    Aww, get well soon Sam. Whilst I'm here, you've said that you had some Italian cock I think on your travels, do tell, any French? ;)

Well, get Mongo, Mr Gordon Ramsay himself! :p. I had no idea what bouillabaisse was. I'm afraid Heinz chicken and lentil soup with a leaf thrown in if ya want, is how classy it gets at my house. :D Hope your well Mongo. :)

i only know coz i went to Marseilles with the school when i was 13-14 and we had some in some cafe with the teachers, its ok but like you i prefer heniz :D chicken is the best :p
    aye im good, yourself decky?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi

i only know coz i went to Marseilles with the school when i was 13-14 and we had some in some cafe with the teachers, its ok but like you i prefer heniz :D chicken is the best :p
    aye im good, yourself decky?

I'm not bad thanks. Been a horrible day though, had an argument with both my sisters, it got heated and things were said that maybe shouldn't. Now we're at each others throats. To make matters worse, I wouldn't answer my phone to one of them, and got my fella Paul to do it. Well he ended up arguing too, when really he shouldn't have been brought into it. About 10 minutes ago, I heard him slam the spare bedroom door, so I'm on my own tonight. Families.....Arghhhhhhhh. :rolleyes: Soz for the rant Mongo.
    Forum Member
    I'm not bad thanks. Been a horrible day though, had an argument with both my sisters, it got heated and things were said that maybe shouldn't. Now we're at each others throats. To make matters worse, I wouldn't answer my phone to one of them, and got my fella Paul to do it. Well he ended up arguing too, when really he shouldn't have been brought into it. About 10 minutes ago, I heard him slam the spare bedroom door, so I'm on my own tonight. Families.....Arghhhhhhhh. :rolleyes: Soz for the rant Mongo.

nah its good to let things out, main thing is hopefully its nowt perm, it will just blow over, i fight like cat and dog with some of my siblings :( but we make up in the end familys, cant live with them, cant wipe them out :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nah its good to let things out, main thing is hopefully its nowt perm, it will just blow over, i fight like cat and dog with some of my siblings :( but we make up in the end familys, cant live with them, cant wipe them out :p

Yeah, it'll blow over, and there's some hot makeup sex to be had from he upstairs tomorrow to look forward to. :p
    Forum Member
    Yeah, it'll blow over, and there's some hot makeup sex to be had from he upstairs tomorrow to look forward to. :p

thats the best sex :D ive had barneys just to get to the make up sex :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thats the best sex :D ive had barneys just to get to the make up sex :D

Oh you... :p then again I've used the same technique the past two times... :o
    Forum Member
    Oh you... :p then again I've used the same technique the past two times... :o

:eek:
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Word of advice...

You're in France? I love France! :D

Get well soon anyway, French cuisine can be delicious but has it's oddities. :o
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sibling rivalry! I hate my brother 8 times out of 10. Esp right now. It doesnt help him and the mother pretty much are the same person they clash all the time. You just want to/learn to avoid him/it. Double standards he produces most of the time :rolleyes: I'm sure it runs in most famillies...

Dagger, how was HP? I've not seen it yet!
  • daznov11daznov11 Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it all worked out and you got your hot makeup sex:):D
    Sibling rivalry! I hate my brother 8 times out of 10. Esp right now. It doesnt help him and the mother pretty much are the same person they clash all the time. You just want to/learn to avoid him/it. Double standards he produces most of the time :rolleyes: I'm sure it runs in most famillies...

That sounds like my family! I hate it when they try to make you pick sides and then go in moods when you tell them they're wrong. Even after they asked for the truth. :mad: The most outrageous phrase my brother produces is "Your just using X to get Y" -oh families :/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek:

I don't get sex often... considering the only other gay person who will have sex with me these days is living in London and only appears every once in a blue moon... so we have Facebook rows that lead to us arguing when we meet, just to have hot, passionate sex... :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It was freaking amazing... I CRIED BUCKETS =(...
  • Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woot Saturday... So glad to have a nice chill out weekend So not leaving my bed this weekend :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    URGH... I've rudely been called a filthy ****...

People know me far to well ;).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    URGH... I've rudely been called a filthy ****...

People know me far to well ;).

Not so rudely after all then:p
This discussion has been closed.