There was a rat in restuarant last night!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodness me.
  • topptopp Posts: 2,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you allowed to keep Rats/mice/cats in a restraunt ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bethaneeny wrote: »
    He catches mice and rats and stuff :)

White, with a black head and black tail :) And he's about average cat sized :)

Eliminated from early investigations. Now on Police bail for the next 24 months, until Columbo can pin it on your cat. Ha

in the meantime I would advise your cat to change his/her voice mail PIN, otherwise it may get hacked for evidence
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was a "dirty rat" you probably could have machine gunned it to death....
  • madlh100madlh100 Posts: 9,893
    Forum Member
    Yeah my boss' cats catch mice, moles, rats and everything really.

It's not very nice because I'll be sitting out the back having a **** and the ginger pussy will stroll up to me with something in its mouth!

The ginger pussy is actually dead now. :( It got hit over by a car outside the pub, but she has got another one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madlh100 wrote: »
    Yeah my boss' cats catch mice, moles, rats and everything really.

It's not very nice because I'll be sitting out the back having a **** and the ginger pussy will stroll up to me with something in its mouth!

The ginger pussy is actually dead now. :( It got hit over by a car outside the pub, but she has got another one.

Eh? Are you sure it got hit by a car and died? Sure i saw her on TV yesterday giving evidence about mobile phones or summat. that was quick!! Another one gone.

Classy restraunt : Yeah my boss' cats catch mice, moles, rats and everything really. " mice, moles, rats and everything really. " :eek: You sure it isnt a tiger ???
  • RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrible creatures. It reminds me of when I was in Burger King about 2 months ago. We spotted a HUGE big black rat right next to the counter :mad:

It wouldn't be so bad, but it was holding up the queue as it couldn't decide whether to "go large" or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a jack russell who's an excellent mouser. He'll get the bugger. Only thing is, he has a drink problem, and I don't want him arguing with other customers when drunk. He already has a police caution......
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    It wasn't a rat, it was my hamster!