Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd agree.

Him or the Vampire that is favourite to play Christian Gray...

The first one seems to be right... who's the vamp? :confused:
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    ^^^^ Not the werewolf because his franchise hasn't finished it's run yet. He wants people to believe he is a player right?

Remember when High School Musical "accidentally" dropped a condom on the red carpet? Sounds about right, huh?

He has just finished promoting a movie with Ex Mrs Couchhopper, though. He does seem to be getting roles with quite big names.

Also, he was with his ex from the same franchise for 4-5 years, and they were seen together everywhere, all the time.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "After his franchise success" "his roles since" to me seems to indicate it's done.

A bit tenuous tbh.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndreaJx wrote: »
    The first one seems to be right... who's the vamp? :confused:

This guy

;)
  • Options
    abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crazy Days and Nights
    Blind Items Revealed

December 27, 2007

#1 You know that required physical from yesterday? Reason for the physical? Abortion. Father? Unknown.

Britney Spears
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    abannie wrote: »
    Crazy Days and Nights
    Blind Items Revealed

December 27, 2007

#1 You know that required physical from yesterday? Reason for the physical? Abortion. Father? Unknown.

Britney Spears

Have you read the comments on that reveal? Some horrible (and hopefully not true) allegations there that supposedly link her to another blind...
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Mrs_G wrote: »
    Have you read the comments on that reveal? Some horrible (and hopefully not true) allegations there that supposedly link her to another blind...

will read them now but have a feeling I may know what they're about. He did a really dark blind item a while ago that alluded to her, lots of people went off him at that point. I often think his blog sounds like he talks a load of s**** and find many of his comments and pics quite nauseating:D
    even blindgossip won't publish his blinds anymore & they print some sus stuff;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This actor keeps trying to be A list after his franchise success, but his roles since then have mostly been huge flops. To keep audiences interested, he thinks that he needs a girlfriend on his arm to show everyone that he is a player. In reality he loves guys and always has and he seems to have a new girlfriend to show off in public after he has had a fling with a guy. Then, just as quickly as a "girlfriend" appears in public she never appears again and the next time you see him in public with a woman it is someone completely different making it appear that he is a player.

Someone from a 'magic' school perhaps?
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,314
    Forum Member
    People shouldn't have put her name here. Might be trouble. I wonder if this was going to come out in the law suit & Enty decided he might as well throw it out there.
    Poor girl :( If she wasn't already screwed up enough.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd agree.

Him or the Vampire that is favourite to play Christian Gray...

But hasn't this Vampire been linked to his co-star for over a year, maybe 2 years, now? Doesn't fit the part of having different girls on his arm all the time and them then just disappearing, never to be heard again.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abannie wrote: »
    December 27, 2007

Britney Spears

I remember rumours of her being pregnant around that time, even reported on the radio, and the father was said to be producer JR Rotem.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone from a 'magic' school perhaps?

Someone just the other day linked in the Daily Mail to a new woman and had cast off his other girlfriend?

Honestly, they picked the campest picture of him as well, bless him.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I remember rumours of her being pregnant around that time, even reported on the radio, and the father was said to be producer JR Rotem.

Wow, it all clicks!:eek:
  • Options
    ncl*girlncl*girl Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »

don't understand the 'required physical' part on that blind/!?
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    But hasn't this Vampire been linked to his co-star for over a year, maybe 2 years, now? Doesn't fit the part of having different girls on his arm all the time and them then just disappearing, never to be heard again.

Yeah, they've been dating for a year or two. You never see him in public with girls who aren't his girlfriend. The show isn't a franchise either so the blind can't be about him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From CDAN: Blind Items Revealed

December 5th, 2007

This A list film actor and this A list film actress made nicey nice for the cameras recently, but as soon as the cameras turned off, so did the smiles. The pair it seems have very concrete cultural differences which results in them staying apart as far as possible under normal circumstances.

Danny Zucko & Clarice Starling
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former B+ list pop singer who has not sung in years is now more famous for fashion and reality television could not speak for almost a week because her doctor went overboard plumping up her lips. She had to eat all her food with a straw for a week which she actually loved because she had nothing but milkshakes. Even now, she starts drooling sometimes because she can't get her mouth open enough.

This former A list tweener is working on a new record. She think it is going to be a huge hit. No one working with her believes it at all, but they are happily taking her money everyday she works on it. When she wanted to do a cover of a Henry Rollins song, it took two hours to get though one complete take because everyone was laughing so hard that she was trying to do the song.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^^^

Not Bart or Lisa or Homer but.......

Hanna Montana.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former A list tweener is working on a new record. She think it is going to be a huge hit. No one working with her believes it at all, but they are happily taking her money everyday she works on it. When she wanted to do a cover of a Henry Rollins song, it took two hours to get though one complete take because everyone was laughing so hard that she was trying to do the song.

Blinds like this make me think, that they are released by some overly jealous intern. If this is Hanna Montana, she actually is a REALLY successful singer, and is still under 20. It's not like she is trying to revive her singing career from a retirement.
  • Options
    poggspoggs Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This former B+ list pop singer who has not sung in years is now more famous for fashion and reality television could not speak for almost a week because her doctor went overboard plumping up her lips. She had to eat all her food with a straw for a week which she actually loved because she had nothing but milkshakes. Even now, she starts drooling sometimes because she can't get her mouth open enough.

1st one sounds like the Aussie former xfactor judge or the American tiny one who likes it straight up
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poggs wrote: »
    1st one sounds like the Aussie former xfactor judge or the American tiny one who likes it straight up

The sister of an A list singer? I agree

OT I must read this thread too much last night I dreamt about a blind that wasn't here or anywhere. I am now wondering if I am physic :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    poggs wrote: »

I doubt it. Would an American site know about her, let alone care what she does? Besides there are plenty of pictures around of the 'Newlywed' with her puffed up fish lips. Straight Up is a very good guess though.
  • Options
    freaky_fridayfreaky_friday Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    [BlindGossip] Last week we talked about a young couple that will be getting engaged in the near future. A few of the guesses pointed to this popular male heartthrob. While he was not the subject of those blinds, he is the subject of this one!

This heartthrob would like to be engaged to his famous girlfriend, whom he has been dating for over a year. And here’s some surprising news for you: he actually proposed to her a few months ago!

But… she said “No.” However, “No” doesn’t mean “Never.” She told him to ask her again in a few months. So they might still get engaged in 2013. But she is not ready to make a big commitment to marriage – or a baby – right now.
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [BlindGossip] Last week we talked about a young couple that will be getting engaged in the near future. A few of the guesses pointed to this popular male heartthrob. While he was not the subject of those blinds, he is the subject of this one!

This heartthrob would like to be engaged to his famous girlfriend, whom he has been dating for over a year. And here’s some surprising news for you: he actually proposed to her a few months ago!

But… she said “No.” However, “No” doesn’t mean “Never.” She told him to ask her again in a few months. So they might still get engaged in 2013. But she is not ready to make a big commitment to marriage – or a baby – right now.

Obviously Biebs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

What two celebrity sisters who used to be way more famous than they are now got into a huge knockdown drag out fight. It seems that the younger sister is jealous of the attention the older, more famous sister gets. The older sister told the younger sister that she needs to lay off the coke. The younger sister told the older sister that her significant other is cheating on her and hit on the younger sister when he was drunk. The older sister told the younger sister that she should get a job and stop just basically f**king for money with some guy you don't even really like and leeching off the rest of the family. And this was on a Sunday. During the day.

From The People:

Which singer has been cheating on his long-term girlfriend.... with a man?
This discussion has been closed.