The Daily Pwice

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Anyway this is the Pwicey thread ,not the "Peter Andre dumped the trash" thread so back on topic.
    I wonder if Pwicey will throw her weight behind Francine in the way she did with what s his face....the treaky guy from BB.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Anyway this is the Pwicey thread ,not the "Peter Andre dumped the trash" thread so back on topic.
    I wonder if Pwicey will throw her weight behind Francine in the way she did with what s his face....the treaky guy from BB.

What does treaky mean?
  • Thommo1234Thommo1234 Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    They won't sam. Not ever.
    The Pwicey mantra that she lives by is "what Pwicey wants,Pwicey gets" and she is eaten up with anger that she wants Peter Andre & he no longer wants her. She never forgets even minor insults so this one is killing her.She is not over him by a long shot.
    As for Kev....I feel sorry for him now. He thinks he has struck gold and will be a stayer,but he will go the way of Alex. She will get bored. Yes they look content,but she always does when she has hooked a fish. Look at her with Reid. She was WELL into him & his lifestyle. Trying to impose herself on his fight circuit by behaving like a tramp stripping off ringside in front of the fight community. They despised her & refused to allow her to take control in arenas.More rejection. So she got bored with that........bye bye Alex.
    Kev will become boring too. Peter Andre had the right mix of being calming and also being naughty & that worked till she got ants in her pants. She always does.
    I hope he steers clear as much as possible. That is the only way to deal with unstable people like her.

may i ask a serious and straight question do you know her personally as some things you say sound as if you are familar with her in a personal or professional way,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janna
    Reading between the lines something happened with Alex that shocked even Katie and she didn't want to be with him because of that.. Even Chantelle said he wasn't who she thought he was ...
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    To be honest Nicola I don't follow Katie all that closely but although they married in undue haste for reasons that became obvious they seem happy and I honestly hope it works out for them. It will also make life a lot easier for Pete and Emily if Katie is happily married so there might be a bit of wishful thinking on my part :)

We don't need to follow her closely Sam, it's all there splashed over the media constantly. I personally don't agree that they seem happy. there have been many photos of them together where she looks totally miserable.. and on the odd photo where she is 'smiling' it looks like a forced smile to me.

I never bought the relationship with Reid and im not buying this one either,

I will be happy to be proven wrong because I have no desire to see the woman unhappy for the rest of her life...and as you say if she really has moved on then life will be a lot easier for Pete also.

Only time will tell I guess.:)
  • Thommo1234Thommo1234 Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    i myself think that Kate found herself to be in the same sort of situation Chantelle was and it scared both of them simultaniously and thats why both of them cannot talk normally about Alex,i do not blame Katie or Chantelle there as it sounds like something very bizarre and not at all in their comfort zone,( by Mrs Thommo)
    Forum Member
    What does treaky mean?

OOPS..........for treaky read freaky.

Janna
    Reading between the lines something happened with Alex that shocked even Katie and she didn't want to be with him because of that.. Even Chantelle said he wasn't who she thought he was ...

He is very "complex" ,but in reality Pwicey has never been known to hold back....think vodka bottle....pins in teabags....abortions. So I doubt anything is off limits to her for discussion openly . Plus ,a salacious & juicy story would net her enough to pay for her next ten weddings and she wouldn't pass on that kind of money-spinner.
    Forum Member
    Thommo1234 wrote: »
    i myself think that Kate found herself to be in the same sort of situation Chantelle was and it scared both of them simultaniously and thats why both of them cannot talk normally about Alex,i do not blame Katie or Chantelle there as it sounds like something very bizarre and not at all in their comfort zone,( by Mrs Thommo)
    Oh please !
    They both told/sold lurid tales about Alex .
    It was Pwicey who outed him as Roxanne when he had kept that hidden . That alone damaged his credibility in the fight game & made him a laughing stock & Pwicey never gave it a second thought. There is NOTHING she would keep to herself.
    She even talked in front of strangers about her alleged rape & named the man.....she doesn't take the feelings of anyone into consideration.
    As for Chantelle ? ......useless lump . Even more so than Pwicey. I can't abide her at all. Worse now that she is using her child for ££££s. Famewhore.
    Forum Member
    UH-OH...........and she's off already.
    May as well just buy a whistle & train Kev to come (get your minds out of the gutter :) ) on command.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-bike-shed/katie-price-%E2%80%98worried%E2%80%99-that-memories-of-her-peter-andre-marriage-break-down-could-ruin-her-future-with-kieran-hayler-183841480.html
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    We don't need to follow her closely Sam, it's all there splashed over the media constantly. I personally don't agree that they seem happy. there have been many photos of them together where she looks totally miserable.. and on the odd photo where she is 'smiling' it looks like a forced smile to me.

I never bought the relationship with Reid and im not buying this one either,

I will be happy to be proven wrong because I have no desire to see the woman unhappy for the rest of her life...and as you say if she really has moved on then life will be a lot easier for Pete also.

Only time will tell I guess.:)

It's hard to judge because there hasn't been that much material released with them together apart from papped shots and papers will usually publish the ones which best fit their agenda. (I don't buy The Scum so have completely missed Wedding Mk II). The sad thing with Katie is that all the fillers etc seem to have left her face fairly frozen so that most expressions look a little forced. She's was also in the early stages of pregnancy so probably feeling sick and tired for much of the time. It's in the shots taken by fans or one's she tweeted of them at home where I've thought that they've looked happy and at ease together and that the body language has been good.

Perhaps the difference this time is that they're having a child together so hopefully she's going to try harder to make it work and she's getting older so surely she can't want to keep going through the same cycle again and again. I think she still regrets breaking up with Pete but there's no way back for them and life's too short for them to stay at war forever.

Saying all this more in hope than expectation because I'd love to see Harvey, Junior, Princess and Baby Haylor have a more stable, harmonious family life.
    Forum Member
    May as well just buy a whistle & train Kev to come (get your minds out of the gutter :) ) on command.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-bike-shed/katie-price-%E2%80%98worried%E2%80%99-that-memories-of-her-peter-andre-marriage-break-down-could-ruin-her-future-with-kieran-hayler-183841480.html

So. that was the reason she was asking about home gym equipment, to keep Kev from going to the gym.;)

Silly woman, he is young and if she tries to keep him at home all the time he will eventually tire of it.

I know she is insecure but she should deal with those insecurities instead of trying to keep her men prisoners.
    Forum Member
    It's hard to judge because there hasn't been that much material released with them together apart from papped shots and papers will usually publish the ones which best fit their agenda. (I don't buy The Scum so have completely missed Wedding Mk II). The sad thing with Katie is that all the fillers etc seem to have left her face fairly frozen so that most expressions look a little forced. She's was also in the early stages of pregnancy so probably feeling sick and tired for much of the time. It's in the shots taken by fans or one's she tweeted of them at home where I've thought that they've looked happy and at ease together and that the body language has been good.

Perhaps the difference this time is that they're having a child together so hopefully she's going to try harder to make it work and she's getting older so surely she can't want to keep going through the same cycle again and again. I think she still regrets breaking up with Pete but there's no way back for them and life's too short for them to stay at war forever.

Saying all this more in hope than expectation because I'd love to see Harvey, Junior, Princess and Baby Haylor have a more stable, harmonious family life.

I must admit I haven't seen the photos you are referring to so cannot comment on those. I hope you are right Sam and that they are a genuinely happy couple...but im still sceptical tbh.

I hope he is 'the one' and that the marriage does last because as you say, it is time the kids had a stable family life.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit I haven't seen the photos you are referring to so cannot comment on those. I hope you are right Sam and that they are a genuinely happy couple...but im still sceptical tbh.

I hope he is 'the one' and that the marriage does last because as you say, it is time the kids had a stable family life.

I'm sceptical too Nicola but I think they should be given a chance to prove otherwise. If all she wanted was a sperm donor she didn't have to marry him. No idea how the finances balance out between what she's earned from the weddings vs what she'd have to pay out in a divorce settlement but the earnings must be dropping and the settlement would have to be much higher than with Alex because there's a child involved. He might not be 'the one' but perhaps he'll be 'Mr Good Enough'. I think Katie and Pete both need partners who are very supportive and who don't want to take centre stage and from the little I've seen they've hopefully found them. (I know I'm looking at it all through rose-tinted glasses but I prefer to live optimistically ;))
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So. that was the reason she was asking about home gym equipment, to keep Kev from going to the gym.;)

Silly woman, he is young and if she tries to keep him at home all the time he will eventually tire of it.

I know she is insecure but she should deal with those insecurities instead of trying to keep her men prisoners.

She locked Alex out of the gym and would not give him the key:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janna

No...no...no... not having this BB... the week before the Oscar party where she met Leo KP/AR were caught together in a secret rendevous at a spa... she made the statement it was ex sex and so what... a few days later it is Leo sex... imo the split with AR was for publicity... when she got caught she moved on... if anyone was shafted if was AR... although I have limited sympathy for him he knew what he was getting into.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will this do?

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a477239/bgts-francine-lewis-katie-price-has-changed-100-per-cent.html

Didn't realise her BGT impersonator used to be a very close friend + there's a spoof music vid for your enjoyment.

Did anyone watch the spoof vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eoAe4Bn7FHw

I think I lost a lung laughing so much :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

“Katie has admitted that she finds it so difficult to forget her past with Pete when he’s still around"

It's not like the man lives next door to her. jesus grow the hell up.

"Oh noes... my other failed relationships went to the gym.. that means if Kevinkerin goes, it will fail cos he went to the gym as well and left me alone... don't go to gym KevinKerin!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    “Katie has admitted that she finds it so difficult to forget her past with Pete when he’s still around"

It's not like the man lives next door to her. jesus grow the hell up.

"Oh noes... my other failed relationships went to the gym.. that means if Kevinkerin goes, it will fail cos he went to the gym as well and left me alone... don't go to gym KevinKerin!"

That of course is if the story is true...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone watch the spoof vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eoAe4Bn7FHw

I think I lost a lung laughing so much :D:D

Did you see this one? Note the campness of SiCo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttCxywiZbsY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That of course is if the story is true...

Are you implying that stories about certain celebs like KP and her exes COULD be made up BB and not everything written in a magazine or in a paper is true??!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you implying that stories about certain celebs like KP and her exes COULD be made up BB and not everything written in a magazine or in a paper is true??!!

I'm not implying anything ...I'm making it quite clear I know that some stories are made up.. We have seen time after time the mags apologising to people for the stories they have printed .. And I'm not just referring to KP or her former partners
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watching "What Katie did next".

Alex was in her house 2 days after she met him? Stay classy Katie!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol excuses at the ready for when Kevin is dumped! I don't think they are a real couple she will soon move on to her next victim!
    Forum Member
    She never learns Mrs W
    Forum Member
    The odd thing is that SHE expects to have her freedom & no questions asked but expects her partners to come to heel & kiss her feet when called.
    She did it with her first husband.....he couldn't go to the gym....couldn't have girl dancers in his videos. Yet when he wanted her to choose a different horse trainer to try to get the rumours of an affair halted she simply sneered at him & arranged more nights out in the company of horse man,just to provoke & show she could do as SHE pleased.
    There is NO compromise with her.
This discussion has been closed.