[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know when Bio will be showing the last episode of Miami season 2? I had it on series link but it showed up as being the last one, however at the end of the show it had a next time on the season finale preview. I can't find it in the planner for next Monday at 10pm or any other time :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RooCat wrote: »
    I Downloaded the single because I liked it and also to annoy Jodie :D.
    I did too. Not to annoy Jody, she doesn't deserve any of my emotions, but because I loved the song.
    When you compare Melissa caterwauling with Mary, it makes you cringe at the latters self delusion. Mary is the only one of the HoWives with genuine vocal talent IMO. Kandi is a great songwriter but her singing doesn't do it for me.
    Does anyone know when Bio will be showing the last episode of Miami season 2? I had it on series link but it showed up as being the last one, however at the end of the show it had a next time on the season finale preview. I can't find it in the planner for next Monday at 10pm or any other time :mad:

:( I've just checked my DigiGuide and there's no reference to it being shown.

I happened to catch BH on Bio tonight. I'd forgotten what a revolting piece of work Shannon/Taylor is,Thank god she's been booted. Funny in hindsight isn't it? I could see the tension in the Maloof's relationship yet at the time thought they were rock solid.
    Kim still a train wreck and Kyle a back stabbing two faced biatch. Bring on Brandi,at least no one could accuse her of being fake! :D

I felt quite sad listening to Juicy on the NJ Reunion show. I was feeling sorry for Tre too but learn to shut up occasionally, Tre. Either she's got her head buried under a ton of sand or she's delusional Caroline I'll be glad to see the back of while Melissa and Jogo need to disappear too.
    It'll be interesting to see what Season 6 will bring. I've forgotten when their trial starts, but it'll be all over the web, that's for sure. I don't think I'd watch without Tre and Juicy. I feel so sorry for their girls.
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the NJ news BumbleSquat- I have to agree, its sounding pretty great if its all true. Never was a franchise more in need of a spring clean than NJ, Dina coming back would certainly be interesting and with new (badly needed!) Housewives in the mix it all sounds really promising. I think it was a given that Melissa wouldn't be going anywhere, but this should hopefully switch up the dynamics.

So happy that Season 5 has finally finished. The second part of the reunion was going pretty well until Tre suddenly remembered where she was and got into it with Caroline. But whatever, its done now and the Manzos are no more!

The tell all ep was better than most of the season. The whole fight with Jennifer Dalton (what happened to her? she totally disappeared after like 2 appearances) and Kim D was hilarious :D I love me some Kim D, daisiesfan is right, she is so utterly ratchet, but I kinda love that she's a crazy filled sh*t stirrer with the most awful hair! Id have much rather seen more of the crazy feud between those two than the endless Gorga/Guidice saga. Much more entertaining. I'm sure we will still see Kim D though, as long as Tre is on the show she wont be far behind!

Moving onto Miami and that wedding was insane :eek: I cant believe how long Adriana left her guests sitting there sweating off their make up while she had a meltdown in her suite about everything. It was beyond! There is no way Id have hung around for hours waiting on the bride to show up. That being said, when she finally did turn up I thought she looked fabulous! (but then after being about 5 hours late, she should! :rolleyes:) and they genuinely looked thrilled to be with each other. Even if it was more of a vow renewal than a wedding- really Adriana needs to give that crap up, nobody is buying it!

Joanna is quick to point out in her blog this week that her wedding is MUCH more fabulous, but she would say that! But I guess we will be seeing it soon enough. Its wedding overload lately, what with Tamra, Adriana, Joanna, and Nene. That's a lot of Bravo weddings!
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There so needs to be a spin off about the salon owners of New Jersey featuring Kim D, Jan and Penny.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    So glad to hear the news about NJ the show needed new faces and im glad Dina is back cause that give teresa some support if it kicks of between Teresa and Melissa again.

Now i just hope we see Danielle make a return and will be super happy :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Is RHOC worth watching? I saw a bit today and I liked Heather and Tamra but I was wondering is it worth watching?
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M_L2 wrote: »
    Is RHOC worth watching? I saw a bit today and I liked Heather and Tamra but I was wondering is it worth watching?

Well it certainly isn't my favourite one, but it's still good. Certainly worth watching.
    The full Atlanta trailer is on youtube now. Looks like it's going to be a great season. The Atlanta girls always bring it!
    http://youtu.be/Dl4GzKMS5cU Check out the cray cray.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    The full Atlanta trailer is on youtube now. Looks like it's going to be a great season. The Atlanta girls always bring it!

It's surprising after all these years that the upcoming season is the first one that actually includes a physical fight - they all seem too ghetto for it to have never happened before!
  • BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Funny isn't it, I hate Atlanta, just can't like it however hard I try! I prefer OC but the earlier shows before Tamra really.

Behind as ever I'm part way into Miami - what a bunch! Karent is odd, Anna I think I like, Joanna is a feisty drunk and Adriana too cocky. These views are subject to change as I plough through the shows!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Atlanta looks ratchet as hell.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holy sh*t. Will the ladies of Atlanta please step forward!

My jaw hit the floor at the end when Kandi was going crazy and fighting, I wonder who with?!

I agree with her mom that it is odd he won't sign a prenup.

You can tell Nene is needing this Atlanta contract this season with her amping up the drama.
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M_L2 wrote: »

OC is my favourite franchise, u get a mix of the pointless drama + b#tchfights combined with comedy. imo it gets better each season (still to see Season 8 though!) Also, u have the original screaming nutcase Vicki on it who I can't help but love :p
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    http://youtu.be/Dl4GzKMS5cU Check out the cray cray.

:D Fab! Looks like its about to go off in the ATL. Cannot wait to have the Atlanta ladies back on. By far my fave franchise, and they always bring it!

Nene v Kenya? If that's the case, I'm loving it! I love Nene, and Kenya is so cray cray its fabulous to watch her. She brings it in spades.

Cynthia and Peter hitting the skids again? Just when I was starting to not mind Peter so much as well. Lets hope he isn't expecting Cynthia to bail out the bar with her money. Again!

Who is Kandi fighting?? It seems totally out of character for her to be wanting to get into it with someone physically. Maybe this so called friend of hers that we see Mama Joyce warning her about? Seems strange that Todd wont sign a pre-nup, they seem like a really sweet couple, but she needs to look after her business. She's made a lot of $$ and she's right to want to protect that!

I'm glad they brought Porscha back, divorcing Kordell will be the making of her, and I'm sure that we will see a whole new side to her this season. And of course the return of the fabulous Miss Phaedra :D

Bring it on!
    Forum Member
    I'm shocked at Kandi fighting to be honest. Out of them all, I always found her to be the most likeable.
  • MissRightMissRight Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for Atlanta to return, It's also my favourite by far! When it comes to drama, it never disappoints, Beverly Hills is my 2nd fav out of the franchise, roll on November : )
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    I'm shocked at Kandi fighting to be honest. Out of them all, I always found her to be the most likeable.
    She's always struck me as the laid back one but when pushed has the most fiery temper. Just everyone has been wise not to try her. Well except for Marlo at the reunion. Nene has also been close a couple of times.

I love the way the trailer picks the most 'evil b*tch' shot ever for this potential other woman.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    She's always struck me as the laid back one but when pushed has the most fiery temper. Just everyone has been wise not to try her. Well except for Marlo at the reunion. Nene has also been close a couple of times.

I love the way the trailer picks the most 'evil b*tch' shot ever for this potential other woman.

Who could forget when Marlo went for her at the reunion and she came back with 'If I wanted to take care of every motherf*cker in this room, I COULD!' - I was just like, woah! Kandi is a boss.
  • MissRightMissRight Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Who could forget when Marlo went for her at the reunion and she came back with 'If I wanted to take care of every motherf*cker in this room, I COULD!' - I was just like, woah! Kandi is a boss.
    Looks like we might be seeing the other side of Kandi in this series lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoop! That Atlanta trailer looks great. Like Sassy it's my favourite franchise. And Kandi getting down and dirty :eek: Cant wait.

I am still to watch about 3 episodes of Miami. Sometimes I wonder why I bother if it's a chore to watch them, but sometimes if I watch in a chunk then I get hooked. I have complete amnesia watching them weekly, it's like "who the heck is that" every time. Weird.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was watching E! Entertainment last night and they advertised series 8 of OC is airing from the 2nd of November!! Had to share.... for UK viewers this is great :)
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    I was watching E! Entertainment last night and they advertised series 8 of OC is airing from the 2nd of November!! Had to share.... for UK viewers this is great :)

Thank you for letting us know. I have not seen it and so am so pleased I will be able to. I like OC and am watching series 7 again on ITV2. Some of it makes for uncomfortable viewing in the same way Vancouver was, and for the same reasons.

I like OC though, even if I don't like the ladies. I understand that
    Gretchen and Tamra become unstuck again
    in Series 8, good!The Tamra/Gtetchen friendship does not work for me, but then again I do not think Gretchen is that interesting and so at least the new bff stuff makes a diversion from the endless "should she marry Slade stuff"<snooze>. I think Tamra is a nasty piece and the fake tears make her more loathsome, I don't like Heather as she is up herself. I don't mind Alexis because although she is silly, she is not malicious so not deserving of the spite against her.

As for Vicki:eek:, I agree with Nebworth90, she is great to watch. :D
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant news about OC series 8 :) im watching series 7 on itv2 but I've seen it several times so looking forward to seeing a new series! Btw what is with Tamara's bloke Eddie and that creepy smile... I think there is something suspicious about him....
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Heather, she has serious money something none of the OC housewives have. I agree she is up herself but up against these women? Hell you go for it heather!
    Forum Member
    bambii wrote: »
    What a joke, so freeview/freesat users miss out.
  • Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks RHOM will out do any of the other franchises if the reunion rumours are true.
    Lisa sues Joanna for defamation
    Marysol and Lea go at it and turns explosive
    Lisa call Ana a failure and lays into her