Operation Sl*t Buckets: Evict... (SPOILER)

k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
Forum Member
MARLON

As it says on the tin, not only is this guy insufferably dull but he is also unbelievably sexist, self entitled and an enabler for Helen. We made the mistake of being complacent with Ash, this cannot happen this time.

Comments

• Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Might not want to put his name in the title! But I agree. This is the moment we MUST get him out. Otherwise Team Helen will rule.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Agreed, Spoiler Marlon to go. :D
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really guys?

Don't you think you're flogging a dead horse? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get him out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Might not want to put his name in the title! But I agree. This is the moment we MUST get him out. Otherwise Team Helen will rule.

Team Helen will always rule, nearly all the members of that team are BB producers. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We need to band together, if Ashleigh goes then Marlon, Winston, Helen and Ash will be in the final.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    It's a shame the other **** Bucket brother managed to tousle hair his way to non eviction not once but twice.

Marlon has more redeeming features than Ash imo but out of the people who are up, he should go, and has more chance to be evicted than Ash.

My early prediction though- Ashleigh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    MARLON

As it says on the tin, not only is this guy insufferably dull but he is also unbelievably sexist, self entitled and an enabler for Helen. We made the mistake of being complacent with Ash, this cannot happen this time.

Your description fits Ash to a T, but he's still in there. >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    All the ugly girls need to vote him out.
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the ugly girls need to vote him out.

He should have alienated the voting public with his 'ugly girls vote' comment, but I must admit I missed it the first time of watching and had to re-watch to catch what he said, so others might have missed it too.

Otherwise he'd DEFINITELY be out.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here we go again, another campaign, accept he is unlikely to go, as these campaigns seem doomed.

Will be easier to cope with when he stays
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, all my votes are going to Ashleigh this week, she really needs to go. Marlon can wait until next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Here we go again, another campaign, accept he is unlikely to go, as these campaigns seem doomed.

Will be easier to cope with when he stays

Best to try, if Ashleigh stays then there is a big chance Steven or Ash will be up next week.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm definitely voting out Marlon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Sorry, all my votes are going to Ashleigh this week, she really needs to go. Marlon can wait until next week.

Personally there won't be a next week. Ashleigh this week, then Danielle, then Christopher, then Chris, leaving Marlon, Helen, Ash, Winston (don't mind him).
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    MARLON

He has to go otherwise Helen will be unstoppable for the rest of the series I think people did not bother voting last week because thy felt it was a forgone conclusion that ash would go this can't happen next week ash might get to the finals now
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Personally there won't be a next week. Ashleigh this week, then Danielle, then Christopher, then Chris, leaving Marlon, Helen, Ash, Winston (don't mind him).

I'd be quite happy with that. I actually want Winston to win, he's the best of a bad bunch and he's acted his arse off so far.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fear it will be Ashleigh, but I hope it's Marlon. Whoever wants Ashleigh to stay, they will have to pick up the phone to evict Marlon. Don't just assume that he'll get the votes of the people who don't want any of the "cool gang" to be in the house. Just pick up the phone and vote for him to go.
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh will go by using Marlon's own theory of how the young teens vote. If the effort to get Ash out over Matthew failed, this will definitely fail...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets try and make this a huge thread!! Just like the Ashleigh one which has almost 700 replies :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    Your description fits Ash to a T, but he's still in there. >:(

Yes he is and may make the final because people though he will be gone thy don't need me to vote big mistake as a result the nasties will be in the final get one f them out this week give the others a chance but people mst vote if that's what th want
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Please please PLEASE actually vote this week everyone!
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    Really guys?

Don't you think you're flogging a dead horse? :D

nope. Ashleigh is as popular as she is unpopular. Marlon is a lone wolf and an ideal target for all the Ashleigh fans (she tops most internet popularity polls)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonicmfc wrote: »
    Ashleigh will go by using Marlon's own theory of how the young teens vote. If the effort to get Ash out over Matthew failed, this will definitely fail...

No it won't not if you vote but if you decide not to vote then you will get what happened last week again and again
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Not a chance in hell, but good luck with that.