Luke S on BOTS

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    newgirl55 wrote: »
    He does & very bitter! I would have pressed that button at 20k! :blush::D

To be honest, I don't think he had a chance. When it reached 50k, he lifted his hands up to press but 'Conner' was always ready if Luke so much as twitched.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley said in some interview that they split up because (and this was her description) she was a bitch to him. Isn't he dating Chloe Madeley?

No it's the "Mr ITV " and Mr " This Morning" daughter but don't know if they are still an item.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lozzo99 wrote: »
    Yes, I know Conor was an absolute disgrace and a horrible human being, BUT ...something inside me admires immensely the way he so coldly pressed the button and turned Luke from a grinning fool into a blubbering mess of tears and dribble.:D:D:D

Same here.

Luke S was a grinning, showboating cretin during that task.
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    That clip of Conor on last night's BOTS literally turned my stomach.

I'd just about forgotten that creature.

Luke S is just as wooden as he always was too.
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    I have a vague memory at the time that someone said he had spent the money on a car for himself and a car for his brother (possibly sister? but I think brother). In a world where Jay McKray can spent £100,000 on a car that looks like an explosion in a Christmas cracker factory, that doesn't sound too bad.

There is definitely something seriously wrong in the world when a shameless cretin like that can do that.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    What was it Luke S said in his VT?....was it something like....."Girls want to be with me and Men want to be me" :p or have I got him mixed up with someone else?

Think I ended up feeling a bit sorry for Luke S at the end of his series.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fms dislike of luke s really made my blood boil, what exactly did luke s do that was so so bad?? that you hated him so much? all ytou can all say is luke was a tosser, why was he a tosser? let me guess is it because he was a conventionally attractive male who didnt have a sob story like Luke A did? Luke A and Luke S imo were boring but more so Luke A and we all know there is only one reason he won and i would never forget his obsession with Luke S THAT was so uncomfortable.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not sure either, but it seems that no one talks to Conor anymore (good!), even Emma said, "Does anyone even talk to him anymore? I think not", looks like even she dislikes him!

what about arron? im sure they were good mates.
  • Options
    dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both of em
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Am I the only one who thought Luke S was OK. There were some horrible people in that house.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thought Luke S was OK. There were some horrible people in that house.

I thought he was okay too, though his, for lack of a better word, relationship with Ashleigh didn't do him any favours.

It was quite a negative series, but more enjoyable than this years for definite. Conor was the only really one I found terrible (mainly for that rant, I can't remember much of what else he did to be honest). There were quite a few housemates I didn't like, including some of the "Outsiders". I was definitely in the minority in really liking Caroline - I just thought she was hilarious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    fms dislike of luke s really made my blood boil, what exactly did luke s do that was so so bad?? that you hated him so much? all ytou can all say is luke was a tosser, why was he a tosser? let me guess is it because he was a conventionally attractive male who didnt have a sob story like Luke A did? Luke A and Luke S imo were boring but more so Luke A and we all know there is only one reason he won and i would never forget his obsession with Luke S THAT was so uncomfortable.

Toys out of pram. Luke A won because he was far more popular than Luke S. Luke S was all right - polite and everything - but he always had to be top dog, which got annoying. And, although he was really set up, he didn't cover himself with glory when he was offered the choice of tv work with or without Ashleigh.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Toys out of pram. Luke A won because he was far more popular than Luke S. Luke S was all right - polite and everything - but he always had to be top dog, which got annoying. And, although he was really set up, he didn't cover himself with glory when he was offered the choice of tv work with or without Ashleigh.

I got the impression that BB didn't like it when he admitted to the fake talent agents that his relationship with Ashleigh wasn't real. As we know, BB loves focusing on romances, and I don't think they liked it when they found out that it wasn't real and that he had played them. IIRC, from that point on, his edits got more negative and when he was evicted, BB played the Sugababes' Push The Button.
  • Options
    avanti82avanti82 Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    what about arron? im sure they were good mates.

He's been asked on twitter what C McIntyre spent the money on but no reply. Rebecca Hannon used to tweet him until shortly before his account was deleted, so she may have ended up as the person on best terms with him.

However, it has been discovered that Luke S is now a "Nip Man" brand ambassador. Can't think of a more ideal man for the role.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »

In hindsight, I do think of Luke S as one of the lesser evils as far as the Insiders go. Take Victoria's eviction, for example. While certain others were busy celebrating Conor's survival (before Victoria was even out of the door), Luke S was one of the ones who actually bid her a proper goodbye.

At the time, I was very caught up in the Outsiders vs Insiders thing and had a great deal of contempt for the Insiders as a whole, but looking back I don't think he was really that bad. I remember him like I do Sylvia from BB9, part of the group I didn't like, but much more benign than the others.
  • Options
    kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and I was :o:o when an OP remembered his outsized testicle which I forgot as he's just such a Complete Dick anyway. :D Also liked OP's view that he was Dressed like a cheap Murder Mystery suspect--'all he needed was a pipe in his breast pocket' :D:D So what happened to that scuzzy Love of His Life 'bird' in the House? Can't recall her name: was she an Ashley??
    Emma was all 'squeeing' over their True Love at the time, I recall......[btw, I've found women who are dead keen on 'matchmaking'/wanting to view others' 'romance' are ALWAYS unhappy in their own choices so want to Fulfill their needs thru others. Truly happy couples have No Interest in slavering/interfering/rearranging Other's Love Lives. Sad for 'Squeeing' Emma, but hope she & Matt work it out in time, as he was a great King of the Jungle.]

She gave him the herpes virus in the house so doubt he kept that romance alive thereafter :D
  • Options
    MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lozzo99 wrote: »
    Yes, I know Conor was an absolute disgrace and a horrible human being, BUT ...something inside me admires immensely the way he so coldly pressed the button and turned Luke from a grinning fool into a blubbering mess of tears and dribble.:D:D:D

I still remember that great moment and his blubbered words..."But I haven't got no money."

:D:D:D:D:D:D