Options

Blackberry is broken - help please!

superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
Forum Member
✭✭
So when I was at the Diana gig tonight, me being me, dropped my blackberry on the floor. It didn't disassemble or anything, but I picked it up and it had just a completely white screen. I thought I'd leave it for a bit (this was at eight oclock) and that it would fix itself, it's not 2.45am and it's still like this.

The strange thing is, I can receive texts, make calls and such, but I just can't see the screen (ie if I type in a number on the buttons and press the call buton it will call), and I don't know what to do.

Anyone know ?

Comments

• Options
    prkingprking Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    If your insurance covers accidental damage then you could have it repaired. Or you could use one of the Blackberry repair companies which charge a flat fee.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your LCD is toast and depending on the model, this can be easy to do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So when I was at the Diana gig tonight, me being me, dropped my blackberry on the floor. It didn't disassemble or anything, but I picked it up and it had just a completely white screen. I thought I'd leave it for a bit (this was at eight oclock) and that it would fix itself, it's not 2.45am and it's still like this.

The strange thing is, I can receive texts, make calls and such, but I just can't see the screen (ie if I type in a number on the buttons and press the call buton it will call), and I don't know what to do.

Anyone know ?
    Pull the battery out, wait a few mins, put it back in. See if it clears. If that has no affect then Wit is right, LCD has gone kaput.