Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delete
  • Options
    james_W85james_W85 Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because all smokers are ignorant!

All they care about is their puff and they dont give a s**t about people around them breathing it in.

I really hope you were being ironic with that statement
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I attempted to watch the Royle family epsiode Joes Crackers that I recorded from GOLD the other week.

The moment Denise entered the room, I just had Caroline on my mind, and couldn't watch it.

whatever happens I wouldn't expect any new Royle Damily, as I guess this will make her not want to be in limelight.

Most stuff got rounded up in Joes Crackers.

maybe it needs just one more to wrap things up, Craig and Phil mealey maybe write it if Caroline isn't up to it.
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    Blueju wrote: »
    Poor Caroline has had very rough time over the years. Instead of making unsubstantiated speculation about her divorce, the backyard janglers should appreciate her brilliant writing, characterisation and acting which have given pleasure to millions over the years. If this horrible disease hasn't touched them, then Im pleased for them. However for most of us who have, like me, lost a young Dad and brother to it, our hearts and prayers go out to her. God bless girl.

Exactly^

- cancer is indiscriminate - I've known smokers who've lived til 84 , and lost a niece at 15 who lived a healthy life until she was diagnosed with cancer at 13. Can't we just feel sympathy for people instead of judging all the time?
  • Options
    adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel so sorry for her to have thought 3 types of cancer which she didnt bring on her self as people say they are genetic but for her to win the battles is remarkable to find energy to get on with her job and fundraising for other sufferers is a brilliant and selfless thing to do and i hope she fights this cancer and it goes for good also she deserves to be rewarded by the queen for her charity work and this is probaly the reason she didnt finish the script for last years royle family xx
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a smoker and I think comments about whether she smoked or drank or whatever are unessessary. She has been diagnosed with a horrible disease and there is no moral high ground because there but for the grace of God could be any one of us.