The MacDonald Brothers Fan Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are always really happy under the scrutiny and criticism and I really like them for that- they dont cry or moan and just get on with it- hey if legend Tony Bennet likes them the who's Simon to judge!!??!
  • ebeneezergoodeebeneezergoode Posts: 7,260
    Forum Member
    Everyone loves an underdog and the MacDonalds are this years underdog, they won't win l agree but l would love to see them im the final and put one over on simon because he does want rid of them, they do try their best every week and come across as really nice boys so my vote will go to them every week plus 1 for Nikkita and Eton road as well :D
    Forum Member
    They need to have an Everly Bro's week or Proclaimers, they would excell themselves in that category :D l also think the younger brother has the stronger better voice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have dignity - they take everything the judges throw at them. No blubbing, no begging, no sob stories :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gonna join The MacDonald Fan Club!
  • gizmoBBgizmoBB Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in, I fancy the pants off them both.

They get my gay vote!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comon the brothers- what they need is a film theme night then they could sing The Richeous Brothers "Youve lost that loving feeling" from Top Gun!!! or other great tunes!
    Forum Member
    How many fans now...6? c'mon, everyone join up the MacDonald fan thread! :D
    Forum Member
    blondekat wrote:
    Comon the brothers- what they need is a film theme night then they could sing The Richeous Brothers "Youve lost that loving feeling" from Top Gun!!! or other great tunes!

They would be great at that blondkat :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Yaaaay! I love The McDonald Brothers!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know lets hope they do one!! They need a night to suit everyone!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Yay il join!
    But yep i am scottish and i am mates with the boys so wahay hehe :)

These guys deserve everything, they are lovely and such fun guys!
    They have probably been given the worst time in this show, by song choices, editing, clothes, just everything!!! But hey i have so much faith for them and so happy and proud of ma boys :)

Il post their bebo page later on if i think its ok, even though you would get the pathetic people who post abuse (can you provate message on this? If so and you want their bebo then message me :) )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Count me in, I love the brothers and I did and I will vote for them :) The boys are lovely and we need to give one to Simon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    So glad that this thread has been created, I love the MacDoanlds and I cant wait for next week to come again, I just love watching them perform!!

Tracy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Oh and before anyone asks im scottish ( but thats not why i love them) its because they are talented
    Forum Member
    A'noon everyone..where are all the MacDonald fans today??
  • ~*~Jess~*~~*~Jess~*~ Posts: 4,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blondekat wrote:

I can just imagine that - and the image is fab! bring it on!
    For the record I'm not Scottish
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicious rumours abound that the evil Walshter is making one of them play the bagpipes to Fernando.
    Forum Member
    ZipGypsy wrote:
    Vicious rumours abound that the evil Walshter is making one of them play the bagpipes to Fernando.

Your joking? I hate Fernando, depressing boring song!
  • LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them.

I'm Scottish but that's got nothing to do with my reasons for liking them.
  • ~*~Jess~*~~*~Jess~*~ Posts: 4,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate most Abba songs really, not looking forward to it tbh. No doubt people will start complaining that the one who plays bagpipes is obviously doing it just for patriotism - even when it's stupid Louis making him do it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your joking? I hate Fernando, depressing boring song!

PSML. :D:D
  • stargirl 2stargirl 2 Posts: 2,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did well on Saturday night, at last a song and an arrangement which suited their syle of singing. The lads have great harmonies and i think this will be good for them doing an Abba song, one things for sure there are others who should leave the comp before them, the public seem to love them too. Simon might just have to cahnge tack now that e knos the public love them after all its the public that buy the cds and at the end of the day he'll be behind anyone who he thinks can make him money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stargirl 2 wrote:
    They did well on Saturday night, at last a song and an arrangement which suited their syle of singing. The lads have great harmonies and i think this will be good for them doing an Abba song, one things for sure there are others who should leave the comp before them, the public seem to love them too. Simon might just have to cahnge tack now that e knos the public love them after all its the public that why the cds and at the end of the day hell be behind anyone who he thinks can make him money.

Hmmm, interesting post. D'you think the MacD's could bring out a CD and sell it well? Could they be a money making machine in disguise?
  • stargirl 2stargirl 2 Posts: 2,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i do think these lads could bring out a cd of the songs that suit their style, and yes i do think folk will buy it.
This discussion has been closed.