pricesout wrote: »
    Ha, ha. I love that story :D

exactly why do you find it funny?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    New high quality trailer for Dark Knight.

I have no sound on my computer so I've no idea what's said, but it looks amazing, and so does Heath. The picture is so clear!

When I first watched it and saw someone from the back view, I instantly said to myself that that was Heath cos I recognised the way he moved. For some reason that simple thought made me want to cry. :cry:

Anyway, it's still lovely to see something new from the film.

http://www.whysoserious.com/happytrails/trailer.htm

Bless Flukie! I saw a long ad at the pics a while ago & it was like I'd been kicked in the chest!:( I can't wait to see it, but equally, I'm dreading it....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member

I have no sound on my computer so I've no idea what's said, but it looks amazing, and so does Heath. The picture is so clear!

When I first watched it and saw someone from the back view, I instantly said to myself that that was Heath cos I recognised the way he moved. For some reason that simple thought made me want to cry. :cry:

Hey Flukie, long time no speakie, thanks for that link, I get goose bumps everytime I see it:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Flukie, long time no speakie, thanks for that link, I get goose bumps everytime I see it:)

Saw big montage at pics the other day of all the new films coming out & just at the end was Heath's voice saying "why so serious?" - gave me shudders!:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saw big montage at pics the other day of all the new films coming out & just at the end was Heath's voice saying "why so serious?" - gave me shudders!:(
    I love the manic laugh he has in it too.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the manic laugh he has in it too.......

It's fab isn't it?! :D
  • Options
    Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hi everyone. :)

I know what you mean about knowing it's Heath. It's like the Dark Knight poster of the Joker, although it's from the back and is has been drawn/painted, you can tell it's Heath just by the way he's standing.

I've been really upset about Heath again the last couple of days and I just can't stop crying again. It kind of comes in waves doesn't it. It suddenly hits you again out of the blue. I still can't believe he's gone. It's so wrong. I just want to turn the clock back to January and to somehow change it so he'd still be here. I just can't help but believe that he wasn't meant to go. :cry:
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And it's so funny because???:rolleyes:

because it is funny thinking of people going to see the last place he was alive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i think you are very strange to find that funny.
    this is a heath appreciation thread! if you have nothing good to add to the thread i suggest you dont post here again.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yikes, My sides are splitting from laughing:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rugby Rose wrote: »

I know what you mean about knowing it's Heath. It's like the Dark Knight poster of the Joker, although it's from the back and is has been drawn/painted, you can tell it's Heath just by the way he's standing.

I've been really upset about Heath again the last couple of days and I just can't stop crying again. It kind of comes in waves doesn't it. It suddenly hits you again out of the blue. I still can't believe he's gone. It's so wrong. I just want to turn the clock back to January and to somehow change it so he'd still be here. I just can't help but believe that he wasn't meant to go. :cry:
    Oh, Rose {{{{HUGS}}}}, BIG SQUEEZY CYBER HUGS, I know what you mean, we never knew him, but his loss has affected all his fans so much, I still get days where i have a little cry, I did on Wednesday night after the Patriot, and non fans who may read this must think" jeez, get a grip!", but I would tell them to pick their favorite actor or celeb, footballer whatever, and think how they would feel if that person died suddenly. It breaks my heart.
  • Options
    pricesoutpricesout Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yikes, My sides are splitting from laughing:rolleyes:

I meant funny (peculiar) not funny (ha ha)

Perhaps I should have said odd instead
  • Options
    Forum Member

Now there was me, thinking that the trailer was the one I had seen before....how wrong was i?, thank you, thank you thank you Flukie, stunning, mindblowing, words fail me, how awesome does our boy look?.....and the OSCAR goes to.......Heath Ledger, or It bloody well should.Gonna be watching that all evening now!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Rose, how are you? You poor thing! ((((Rose)))) :(. It will be really hard for us all in July I think! We should all go on the same night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Heathens. Are you all enjoying the long weekend. Pity the weather is not being kinder to us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya, we've been discussing DK again - Flukie posted us a new trailer - see link above. What do you think?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also noticed the release date there too, July 18th.....must stop watching.......:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    WOW WOW WOW WOW - is all I can say to the new trailer. Thanks Flukie for posting that .

I hope it is released on 18th July over here & that we dont have to wait a week or two before we get to see it.

Is everyone still up for all going to see it on the same day??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also noticed the release date there too, July 18th.....must stop watching.......:o

I.........can't.......stop...........either........:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I.........can't.......stop...........either........:o:o

Not........just ......me .......then......?..........!..........:o;)
  • Options
    Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't get the Why So Serious site to work smoothly so I've just found it on YouTube. I'll put the link in just in case anyone was having the same problems with the original site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDOV3kD-5G8

:eek: Just how bloody fantastic does that look! :D I'm on my 6th watch. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not........just ......me .......then......?..........!..........:o;)
    I couldn't get the Why So Serious site to work smoothly so I've just found it on YouTube. I'll put the link in just in case anyone was having the same problems with the original site.

Sooooo good! And how weird is it that it's Maggie in the film?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Just the four for me Rose....about to go for 5 soon:o, it looks amazing, as I said before worthy of an OSCAR nod IMHO:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sooooo good! And how weird is it that it's Maggie in the film?

Yeah, the Gyllenhaal conection.......:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yowzer, watch it wearing headphones....Whoah, my goosebumps have goosebumps:eek: