To All the Jodie Marsh Haters Part 4 (Part 3)

Comments

• skinrayskinray Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diddygirl wrote: »
    Yeh, his salad dressings are delicious.

Yeah, and his films are pretty good too ! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do watch some films from 50 years ago it is just that I am not stuck in a time warp
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueForYou wrote: »
    :eek:

Can't imagine anyone never having heard of Mr Newman!

It seems it can happen with those who consider the tabloid trash of today "stars". They worship those until some new talentless chav comes along. :(
  • BlueForYouBlueForYou Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skinray wrote: »
    It seems it can happen with those who consider the tabloid trash of today "stars". They worship those until some new talentless chav comes along. :(

Why anyone would idolise Jodie in the first place I just don't know, she doesn't appear to have any redeeming features at all!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueForYou wrote: »
    Why anyone would idolise Jodie in the first place I just don't know, she doesn't appear to have any redeeming features at all!

I really can't answer that, what sort of role model is she anyway? I am as bewildered as you! :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no one on this thread has said they idolise her
  • BlueForYouBlueForYou Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    !J! wrote: »
    no one on this thread has said they idolise her

I never said anyone on this forum had said it, I was speaking about people in general.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1047191/The-odd-couple-Model-Jodie-Marsh-puckers-John-Jags-Prescott.html

There's more here. Burly's looking very high and mighty and pleased with herself in the last picture!

That's her First Lady face ;)
  • capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can we stop with the comments about Jodie's weight, she clearly isn't looking porky but is a fine and healthy weight.

Saying that people who are in healthy weight range are looking podgy is incredibly damaging and can lead to self-image issues and ED's.

Also there may be some people on the forum that are simillar size, so hearing all this unjust negativity about Jodie's weight could also raise unneccessay weight issues for them too.

This isn't a thread about forum members' weight :confused:

Burly is looking, well burly lol! and I will say it if I choose.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm aware this isn't a thread about forum members weight's.
    However if people are reading all these negative comments about Jodie's weight are of a simillar build themselves it could spark an issue. believe me it's easily done.

Back to Jodie... I mean she's hardly the size of Mandy Dingle, give the girl a break. If she was I would understand the comments and why they were raised.

I can understand if her outfits, statements etc annoy people but I think picking on her weight is a bit much considering that she isn't the least bit chunky.
  • Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodie kissing John Prescott is on the front of the Daily Mail tomorrow...she's made it to the front page!!
  • capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    However if people are reading all these negative comments about Jodie's weight are of a simillar build themselves it could spark an issue. believe me it's easily done.

Back to Jodie... I mean she's hardly the size of Mandy Dingle, give the girl a break. If she was I would understand the comments and why they were raised.

I can understand if her outfits, statements etc annoy people but I think picking on her weight is a bit much considering that she isn't the least bit chunky.

I'm not sure that you are allowed - under the T&Cs - to instruct people to post, or not post, only the subjects that YOU choose, that YOU deem fit, of which YOU approve! Please stop picking on my posts. I feel bullied. This thread is to complain about Marsh, not me.

I will post about Burly's weight if I see fit.

She is getting fatter by the day. I find it hilarious because she uses fat as an insult in the same way she uses age. Now that she has porked out, she is fair game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Oh look the same old line. You are not on as many threads about real stars cos there has only been 1 and that was only because he is dying.

You can't possibly be saying that your Jordy isn't a real star?
    Forum Member
    I do watch some films from 50 years ago it is just that I am not stuck in a time warp

You don't have to be stuck in a time warp to have heard of stars from yesteryear.

Just a bit hunky then - or is that Prescott???? Easy mistake between the 2!!!! :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hardly bullying... it wasn't just you that posted and i didn't mention names.

Jodie she blatantly isn't fat - thats all i am saying.
    Forum Member
    Jodie kissing John Prescott is on the front of the Daily Mail tomorrow...she's made it to the front page!!

She's really going for it now. There's life left in the old dog yet!!!!
    Forum Member
    I am hardly bullying... it wasn't just you that posted and i didn't mention names.

Jodie she blatantly isn't fat - thats all i am saying.

Just another half a stone and she'll be the same size as Prescott!!!! :p
  • HandyBendyWendyHandyBendyWendy Posts: 3,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the readers of this forum are intelligent enough to know that the weight jibes are directly aimed at Jodie and no-one else and therefore don't take it personally. I don't post about her weight myself but feel she is fair game as the first insult she usually has for anyone is that they are fat and ugly and make her eyeballs hurt etc. Who can forget her wonderful comments she made on her Up the Aisle programme about the fat ugly lesbian obviously journalist. I'm sure Jodie doesn't consider the feelings of her best friends and people she works with when she spouts off about people being fat. Besides she has hurled plenty of insults herself at the people who post on this forum. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    You don't have to be stuck in a time warp to have heard of stars from yesteryear.

So true, but that is their only defence when they only seem to have knowledge about todays non-entities. :(
    Forum Member
    Jodie 'fished out by her ex' - a rather unfortunate turn of phrase where Jodie's concerned!!!! :D

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=275985&in_page_id=7&in_a_source=
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snakestone wrote: »
    thankyou for this jodie news
    i will buy the magazine in the morning
    i wonder who agent she is with now
    she must go with one

She isn't with an agent at present; she's managing herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A fresh top note of cheesy chips which then fades to leave a sexy lingering odour of stale cigarettes and unwashed skin...... Eau de Skank. The new perfume from the (semi-detached) house of Jodie Marsh :D

LOL that's funny.

I can't really see a perfume by Jodie selling very well. She's not popular and buying a scent by her would be rather more embarrassing than fashionable and besides, Jodie is so unlucky, Jordan will probably be bringing out a new fragrance at that time too, and thus trumping any sales Jodie might've had. Christmas would be the wrong time for her to launch anything - she'll be trampled down by those far more popular and famous than her.
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member

Matt seems totally bowled over by Rhian and there are some funny remarks on there from the two of them.
    LOL that's funny.

I can't really see a perfume by Jodie selling very well. She's not popular and buying a scent by her would be rather more embarrassing than fashionable and besides, Jodie is so unlucky, Jordan will probably be bringing out a new fragrance at that time too, and thus trumping any sales Jodie might've had. Christmas would be the wrong time for her to launch anything - she'll be trampled down by those far more popular and famous than her.

Agreed.... once again, the Marshmonster shows a complete lack of commonsense or even decent business sense. If she wants to release a perfume, she should release it in March, otherwise she'll be trampled down by the herd... and that's if, as Oatz mentions, her scent ever does see the light of day.... and it probably won't.
  • delboy000delboy000 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Jodie M..............me between her legs :p:p:p