Options

Has tonights result put you off voting?

duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
Forum Member
✭✭
I am a huge Aiden fan so I'm trying to make this not sound like sour grapes. But...

Last week it didn't go to deadlock.... and Katie stayed in.

This week it did go to deadlock.... and Katie stayed in.

I have always voted and I've always (deep down) known that on the whole it was manipulated to a certain degree to get the result Cowell wants. But this series has been more obvious than the rest. I kind of think that your vote doesn't really count in so far as that if certain contestants are favoured by Cowell they will remain as long as he wants them.

I'll still watch. I love teh drama but I wont waste another penny on voting.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never thought I'd say this, but... yeah
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I am a huge Aiden fan so I'm trying to make this not sound like sour grapes. But...

Last week it didn't go to deadlock.... and Katie stayed in.

This week it did go to deadlock.... and Katie stayed in.

I have always voted and I've always (deep down) known that on the whole it was manipulated to a certain degree to get the result Cowell wants. But this series has been more obvious than the rest. I kind of think that your vote doesn't really count in so far as that if certain contestants are favoured by Cowell they will remain as long as he wants them.

I'll still watch. I love teh drama but I wont waste another penny on voting.

i agree the show really is a fix now definately. The tosser Cowell is saying it is a shock, f**k off you liar you have manipulated it all week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, I voted for Katie more than anyone else this week, so it was good seeing my votes weren't wasted when it went to deadlock :)
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I haven't voted since John was stitched up, if I vote again it will be to vote Wagner as I'm now furious that someone who is obviously not popular with the public was saved over someone who has never been in the bottom two. It was interesting that Aiden knew he would go if he was in the SO; it says how fixed the programme is this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    What a horrible result! He was not my favourite, but he should have definitely been saved.

I have lost all respect for the man whom I first admired for being so fair and honest when I first started watching American Idol a few years back.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are crazy to vote as Si & Co have more access to telephones & money than everyone on this forum put together.

He can keep someone off the bottom whichever week he chooses, don't forget they get some of the money back as well, can't believe that anyone could not say that there is at least some doubt regarding this possibility.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    What a horrible result! He was not my favourite, but he should have definitely been saved.

i agree
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I refuse to vote after the farce of an exit with Treyc last week.
  • Options
    robjames69robjames69 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im not, my act was put through first :)
  • Options
    Kaz4596Kaz4596 Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    I won't be voting again after tonight. I normally vote once a week for Aiden but voted more this week when I heard he has near the bottom.
    I have also lost any respect I had for Simon Cowell when he saved Katie over Aiden when it was Katie's fourth time in the bottom two.
    I will still watch X factor and now my favourite is out I'd like Matt to win but I won't be voting as I think it's becoming obvious that Simon is doing everything he can to make sure One Direction win this year.
    I won't be wasting my money again.