Rebeccas dress..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
Forum Member
Anybody wonder why rebecca was wearing the same dress for the results show the last couple of weeks now??
I love her, but surely they could give her something else?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noticed that as well. Maybe it's her lucky charm :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought exactly the same thing for the past 2 weeks. It's a lovely dress but seeing as in the entertainment industry it's a crime to be photographed more than once in the same outfit, they should give her some new clothes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    & she pulls the same face, I feel like I get dejavu lol
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    It's her lucky dress :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Maybe the freebies only come in Cher and Katies size!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    yeah, especially being on television to 15million people,her range of clothing could be extended a bit!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have now given Rebecca's wardrobe to Katie.

Does anyone else not think Katie has completely stolen Rebecca's look? Not the hair obviously, but definitely the clothes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    yeah they are certainly trying to make katie more classic and angelic,i think they are under the impression that will change our opinion of her! lil pixy haircut,50s style dress..GET HER OUUUUUT!
  • moomeemoomee Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    bitchy_me wrote: »

Does anyone else not think Katie has completely stolen Rebecca's look? Not the hair obviously, but definitely the clothes.

I agree, if you look in yesterdays papers, the dress Katie was wearing in the pictures (rehearsals) was not the dress she wore on the show. The one she eventually wore was Rebecca's style.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher was in the same outfit as last sunday too.
  • beauty-1beauty-1 Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca's dress was different than before. It wasn't even a dress, it was a jacket and coloutes (however you spell it). And I've said it once and I'll say it again, they dress her too old, it gets on my nerves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bitchy_me wrote: »

Hmmm, not only that but I've noticed Katie clinging and being around Rebecca a lot on the show, rather than Cher.

I never see Cher comforting Katie or Katie conforting Cher; something is not right about Katie and Cher's "friendship".

There was a news article a couple of weeks back were Amy Winehouse was supposed to have told Katie to take a leaf out of Rebecca's book, the person she was backing... Katie is doing more than that she seems to be trying to suck the life out of those close to her.
  • derbrainderbrain Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    Katie is doing more than that she seems to be trying to suck the life out of those close to her.

some very needy people do that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her hair looks the same, her makeup looks similar. It's all the same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donbon wrote: »
    Cher was in the same outfit as last sunday too.

So was Paije!!