Christina Aguilera ate all the pies

Comments

• performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not fat, she's just not the same as when she was in her early 20s. Big deal!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yawalloper wrote: »
    Didn't help you with my fattist/fattest attempt at humour though.;)

ah, i see. just testing. ;)
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Seriously, she's stunning, and has an amazing figure. How can people think anything otherwise? In total shock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's ridiculous. Yes, she has gained weight but to me, she looks 'off'. I explained in another thread that where Cheryl looked better and really good for gaining back a few pounds, Christina looks very strange. I would say she hasn't even gained as much as it looks like she has - it's more that the weight she has gained (which obviously is noticeable) has gone on her face and her arms, thus making her look much bigger than if it had gone on her hips or her bum. She looked so much bigger than she did even a couple of months ago. Most peculiar. I am not meaning this as a derogatory comment or anything - I don't like her especially but I respect her very much - and I am just curious to know if she has just gained weight or if there is anything behind it. She has never ever looked like this before.

Is she a beautiful woman? Of course. Is she fat? Of course not. Did she look her usual self tonight? Definitely not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christina certainly didn't look fat, but I genuinely believe she is over her ideal weight. Don't get me wrong, the way she looked tonight is a far better image for young girls to aspire to than when she looked very skinny. However tonight she did look very bloated and puffy, probably to do with the fact that she was out getting p*ssed until the early hours this morning!
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Come on she had a double chin.:eek: She looked terrible for a woman her age.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moose1982 wrote: »
    Christina certainly didn't look fat, but I genuinely believe she is over her ideal weight. Don't get me wrong, the way she looked tonight is a far better image for young girls to aspire to than when she looked very skinny. However tonight she did look very bloated and puffy, probably to do with the fact that she was out getting p*ssed until the early hours this morning!

This. I really do dislike Cheryl but as I seem to keep saying, she looks a billion times prettier and better now she has put weight on. She looks good for it. Christina's weight gain doesn't look right - it looks less like a weight gain and more like a sudden bloating. It's puzzling to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's put on weight in the last 6 months. She was thin as a stick back in May, divorce/not hitting the gym is the reason why she is a little thicker but by no means fat.

She can easily lose it all if she wanted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I'm seeing all these fat comments everywhere. i don't understand. Maybe she was just hiding it well but I honestly don't see it. Where has she gone chubby?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's quite likely she is pregnant. She did the same routine on an american show last month (i forget which) and she looks like she's gained more than just the average "weight gain" would allow for: See Here

Definately looks more like pregnancy gain to me, and since it's all over gain rather than mostly bump I'm guessing girl!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carrying a few more pounds but so what - she used to be a really skinny teenager.

She isnt anymore. But she's still hot with amazing eyes - and her figure is still hot too. She has more performing character and charisma in her than the whole of the final 12 this year. And besides all that, she's still a rare singing talent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could be on prescribed drugs. Eg. the side effects of steroids include putting on weight especially around the face.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I wished I looked like her

all those saying she is fat/ ovewieght/bingo wings/double chins

lets see photos of you in your undies
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could be on prescribed drugs. Eg. the side effects of steroids include putting on weight especially around the face.

I dunno, during her burlesque routine tonight i thought it looked like she had a bump on a number of occasions, and when she was talking to dermot it looked like she was pushing her bum out to make her stomach look flatter.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    So who's the daddy then?

Her ex husband or the new guy she's been seeing for 5 minutes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wished I looked like her

all those saying she is fat/ ovewieght/bingo wings/double chins

lets see photos of you in your undies

Devil's advocate for a sec - even if we're all massive fatties (I personally am a size 10/12 on top but have massive hips and a fat arse), it in no way changes what Christina looks like. How we look has no bearing on how she looks - it just means anyone who is a bit of a porker and sits there calling her the same is a hypocrite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    I commented to my hubby that I was surprised she wasnt wearing a corset as it would fit with the burlesque look, but then noticed that the dress she was wearing had a Regency "waistline" - that to me deffo suggests pregnancy and the more I looked, the more I noticed that the bump was visible.
  • MikayMikay Posts: 10,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She did have a certain glow about her - but I think she is beautiful regardless.

WAAYYY better than the photos that were out earlier this year where she was super super skinny...

http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/nicole-richie/christina-aguilera-thinner-nicole-bonus.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phantz wrote: »
    It would appear.

forsooth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you think Christina looked fat... well then... you need to take a trip to spec savers!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Oh dear :rolleyes: I thought she looked great
  • QuickfadeQuickfade Posts: 5,998
    Forum Member
    Who honestly cares?

So she might have put on weight? SO WHAT? What difference does her weight make in the grand scheme of things? Why should it even be a topic for conversation?

I'm a teacher and I see the effects of these mindless comments on the body image of teenage girls every single day of the week. It really makes me sick.

It's none of your business if she is fat, thin, pregnant... whatever. She doesn't need to have an excuse for putting on weight, shouldn't have to confirm/deny if she is pregnant, sick, on drugs... WHATEVER. Her body, none of your business.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she is pregnant?

How can she be putting on weight with all the dance routines etc she has to do?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread made me do the giggle dance.

Maybe some of you just need to change the settings on your tv!