Doc Martin (Part 9 — Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madmother wrote: »
    Real life has finally calmed down a bit and I've had time to finish the next chapter of Faker; http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6641769/20/Faker

Great chapter :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    McBrien76 wrote: »
    On the subject of cottages, has anyone seen the website for Fern Cottage (Doc Martin's house) before:
    http://www.docmartinhouse.co.uk/index.html

It looks much nicer inside than the set they use.

Hi again everyone:D

Yes, it really does look nice, would love to visit PI one day:(

Oh, and lost-the-plot, I think it is coconut:D:D

I think I'll defo be on the forum whilst it airs, its nice to share the same love of the show with all you guys so thanks for that:)

And another great chapter MM!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sendibo wrote: »
    Great chapter :)

Thanks, Sen. :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Han96 wrote: »
    Hi again everyone:D

Yes, it really does look nice, would love to visit PI one day:(

Oh, and lost-the-plot, I think it is coconut:D:D

I think I'll defo be on the forum whilst it airs, its nice to share the same love of the show with all you guys so thanks for that:)

And another great chapter MM!

Thanks. :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found this old link which suggests that Seesaw may have S5 the day after it's shown in the UK: http://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2010/01/29/seesaw-unveils-launch-content/
    Worth checking the price maybe?
    Forum Member
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Well...I am all ready for September 12th. I have spent the last 2 hours floundering around and finally installing a program where I can watch UK TV here in Florida...Call me happy!!! Little Guinea I hope your son is on the mend..please know we all thinking of him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    Wow, so we have a date for the series to start? Fantastic! Cannot wait! Can't believe it has been four years since some of us were eagerlly anticipating Series 3 on this very forum...very happy memories and some truly wonderful fan fiction!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    LG, I've sent your link far and wide, it was a great first glimpse and we're all so grateful!

I'm a little behind - but wanted to ditto HDM and others in my thanks to lg for the first look at the trailer! Wonderful of you to post it so quickly - -thank you!
    (Best wishes to your son!)
  • lost-the-plotlost-the-plot Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Well...I am all ready for September 12th. I have spent the last 2 hours floundering around and finally installing a program where I can watch UK TV here in Florida...Call me happy!!!

I am on the horns of a dilemma. At first I was strictly, I want to watch this on my TV with my husband when it properly comes to PBS here in SoCal. But now, completely wavering, hubby only came to it after I had seen most episodes, so I don't think it would dash his spirits if I forged ahead.

And, quitting this interaction with all of you that I have so enjoyed? Waiting for perhaps 6 months time and playing catch up with the posts? But, it will mean that I would do what I said I was not, watch it on the computer solo. He's out of town for three days starting Monday, I'll have some soul searching to do :p I do realize this is not one of life's grand problems.

If you don't mind sharing, gatorgal, what program did you install? Don't really want to do a pay thing though, money is a bit tight. As a side note to you, I am an FSU grad. Be gentle with me :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    Portwenn59 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the background music to the promo? It's bouncy and fun and fits well with the quick, split-second scenes they give us. BP have really talented people working for them.:cool:

It is catchy, isn't it? It's Caro Emerald's "That Man". Here's a link to a video of the entire song. Love her! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFA6dEwWOb4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is catchy, isn't it? It's Caro Emerald's "That Man". Here's a link to a video of the entire song. Love her! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFA6dEwWOb4

Perfect lyrics for LG....:D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Been away, so I wanted to add my well-wishes to the others for LG's son's health. Hope he makes a speedy recovery and the rest of the family stays rested and calm.

My DM fever is at high-pitch right now. I almost brought myself to watch S4 last night, but the draw of S3E5 was too strong (It's my second-favorite).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    I know, I know, I'm being overly obsessive, but I like to try to date as many MC photos as possible. The best I can figure is that the ice cream picture was taken at a dachshund show at the home of Julian Fellowes on July 4, 2010.

I could explain my research and reasoning if anyone really wants to know. But does anybody know for sure if I'm right or wrong?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member

Thanks for the link. It fits perfectly with DM and LG:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    LG, I sure hope your son recovers quickly. It's always a bit scary when a young one is ill.

Can I assume that the new episode of Doc Martin will be up on YouTube the next day or so?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, so we have a date for the series to start? Fantastic! Cannot wait! Can't believe it has been four years since some of us were eagerlly anticipating Series 3 on this very forum...very happy memories and some truly wonderful fan fiction!

Up to S5 and part 9 of the thread - we've come along way haven't we BG?:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    me myb wrote: »
    LG, I sure hope your son recovers quickly. It's always a bit scary when a young one is ill.

Can I assume that the new episode of Doc Martin will be up on YouTube the next day or so?

I'm definitely intending on it.
    Forum Member
    Found a quick interview with Ian Mcniece (DM not mentioned sadly), but he's wearing that hat!!!!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=EkBGj0zwpxs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conniej wrote: »

Thanks Connie:D How odd - an ITV prog being promoted by the BBC:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC is on Daybreak (ITV1 6.30am) on Wedsnesday.
    I guess he's coming to London for the day. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conniej wrote: »
    madmother wrote: »
    MC is on Daybreak (ITV1 6.30am) on Wedsnesday.
    I guess he's coming to London for the day. :rolleyes:

Great! I hope he doesn't go and give us any misleading stuff about the new series just to wind us up :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great! I hope he doesn't go and give us any misleading stuff about the new series just to wind us up :rolleyes:

Judging by past past performances he will be "economical with the truth";);)
This discussion has been closed.