Ant and Dec

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
Forum Member
✭✭
Can anyone tell me why Ant and Dec are on this programme, the camera spends more time on them and the panel than the actual acts for god's sake.

Comments

• ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they are presenting Gods and a lot of people will mainly watch to see them 😜.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because they are just brilliant and funny!
  • td1983td1983 Posts: 2,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always liked Ant and Dec as presenters, but their humour is not really funny, and just merely rehashing offstage what's happening onstage is NOT funny! Never has been, never will be-please wake up and realise this, lads!
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Because they are just brilliant and funny!

Here here
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like them, but that Stephen Mulhearne on BGMT is bloody awful. I have no idea why he was chosen to host the sister show. The 'banter' he did with those dreadful Shakespeare ladies was absolutely dire. And they just kept repeating and repeating it over and over. What a waste of airtime, besides that trio got voted no so why not use the time to show us some good stuff. I see them showing different acts chatting backstage but they don't show us the auditions. :confused:
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do they really go to the toilet together?

If one was sick, would the other carry on alone ?
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    Because it is just like X Factor and The Voice in that it isn't about the contestants.
  • Tom_MullenTom_Mullen Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gerr60 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me why Ant and Dec are on this programme, the camera spends more time on them and the panel than the actual acts for god's sake.

I agree with this, it's so annoying when your watching an act and the camera switches to them backstage every 20 seconds, why do they do that???
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    I like Ant and Dec, but I really do not need them to tell me which acts are good. I can decide that for myself, thanks very much.
  • toofasttoofast Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post Susan Boyle BGT try and emulate the same reaction to acts on every damn show.