Ofcom complaints

124»

Comments

• Options
    SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    No she wasn't. Fight night she was in their punching away and trying to tear hair out. Then when she appeared in the ultimate BB she was just nasty. How easily we forget.

For the first time I agree with you.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if they take money off people in votes they should be scrutinised end of, this is fraud if they have broken the rules no matter what programme it is
    if they have nothing to hid there should not be a problem in proving it
  • Options
    JVB69JVB69 Posts: 438
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    I would complain that I think it was a fix. Helen conveniently getting a pass to the final, being the most horrible housemate ever not getting chucked out the house for her behaviour then winning the whole thing. It just doesn't add up. But I'm still thinking of a motive as to why Big brother wanted Helen to win though. I'll get back to you all on that! :D

Agreed although I am not sure that the "Myth" about Helen being in talks with channel 5 before BB for a TV show have been disproved yet. Or her relationship with Richard Desmond yet. So although people are getting all bent up saying get a life why go to Ofcom. I am in two minds as it does reek of a set up to get her PR for something that will come up soon on TV. People have spent money unwttingly and if our votes for others have been a waste of time and money because she was set up to win (just saying IF) then that is an Ofcom matter because it is fraud. If it is all a myth then so be it !!
  • Options
    Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To Flog - Dead Horse: Yesterday's news but a slight bit of life left in it. Bit hard to deal with but with smelling salts can be dealt with. A few owners but not been very nice, however, with a good home can show promise (in a few years), comes with own £100k tack. Isn't ready to go out to pasture just yet but might bite you on the arse or kick you in the balls if you are not looking. That said, the mare won't hide she'll do it to you either. Enquires to:

Nuff Said
    Bored Silly
    Desperate City
    BOR 1NG
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    I complained, mainly because of BB allowing her to stay after it was revealed on Matthew Wright that she had received 14 warnings in 4 days. I mean come on you have to draw the line at some point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I complained, mainly because of BB allowing her to stay after it was revealed on Matthew Wright that she had received 14 warnings in 4 days. I mean come on you have to draw the line at some point.

lol Because of Matthew Wright said? LMFAO!!!!!!! years ago Matthew Wright was doing his daily dose of utter crap, the topic was women drivers and then women not getting along with their female bosses....... so I phoned in.

After revealing I had my driving licence, class 1 LGV, motorbike and Dangerous Goods for Flammable Liquids, Gasses and Explosives, Wright suddenly changed the conversation, "so do you have a female boss?". "Yes" I replied. Smugly he asked, "and how do YOU both get along?". My reply "Brilliant, was just in the pub with her this weekend (truth), love her to bits", Matthews reply "eeerrrm ok, erm thanks". 1st class ******.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    No she wasn't. Fight night she was in their punching away and trying to tear hair out. Then when she appeared in the ultimate BB she was just nasty. How easily we forget.

Nadia was nastier in the second big brother she was in, but I thought she was nice in the first series. She seemed to have had a personality change.
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A worthy winner of those in there. Move on.
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't get it. Ofcom has nothing to do with gameshow rules :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member

I hadn't realized that the figure was so high...dear God...I thought that BB chucked you out after 3.

Helen the only person to ever get to the final (and win) by never facing eviction.

Surely facing eviction is at the 'very heart' of the game...facing eviction and still staying in the house is what its all about...Helen didn't get nominated or face eviction...how on earth is she a 'worth winner?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Offs, Helen Won ****ing Deal With It!!!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile In Iraq Or Syria?!!!!!!
  • Options
    summerbunnysummerbunny Posts: 2,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No bore off!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No bore off!!!

will relay that to my local libary, hard backs inc !!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Bev75 wrote: »
    lol Because of Matthew Wright said? LMFAO!!!!!!! years ago Matthew Wright was doing his daily dose of utter crap, the topic was women drivers and then women not getting along with their female bosses....... so I phoned in.

After revealing I had my driving licence, class 1 LGV, motorbike and Dangerous Goods for Flammable Liquids, Gasses and Explosives, Wright suddenly changed the conversation, "so do you have a female boss?". "Yes" I replied. Smugly he asked, "and how do YOU both get along?". My reply "Brilliant, was just in the pub with her this weekend (truth), love her to bits", Matthews reply "eeerrrm ok, erm thanks". 1st class ******.

Glad to have amused you, but judging by how pleased with yourself you are about your phone call to the Wright Stuff, I gather you are easily amused. I mean that topic wasn't really for you was it? You are proud of a lame attempt which wasted your time and money.

Anyway about my complaint, which I knew wouldn't be popular to voice on here, but I stand by it.
    I am a volunteer at Samaritans, and hear too many stories from people whose lives are made unbearable by people exactly like Helen.
    I do not believe that we as part of a supposed civilised race, should be rewarding that behavior.
    If people liked her, or voted for her because you found the way she treated others to be hilarious entertainment, knock yourselves out. I just hope you never have to deal with her sort of nastiness on a daily basis.

With regards to the warnings, well we all had our suspicions as many a housemate had said exactly this.
    It's just on Matthew Wright it was confirmed probably by the horses mouth (no dig at Helen there honest) as it was the Monday's show after the win.
    I am aware that Mr Wright is hardly the sorcerer of truth, however if enough people comment on something, and someone's behaviour (even heavily scripted) reveals such aggression and propensity to go off her nut at others; then logic would dictate that she would have multiple warnings
    And even if it wasn't exactly 14, it's still not great is it?
    It's hardly a shining example of an individual's behavior.
    Anyway I didn't go out of my way to complain, someone posted the link on here, and I was still a bit miffed with the result. I know your favourite can't always win, I have followed BB since the start and have
    been through this before, and this wasn't the case.
    It's when the year;s equivalent of the Incredible Hulk receives the title, that I am entitled to be saddened by this situation. I wanted Ofcom to enquire to Big Brother why they did not remove the woman or even reveal to us that she had been warned..
    This is not about dwelling on the past/ not letting it go, it's about setting a moral compass, If only to stop somebody else in the future receiving the same aggressive treatment from a Housemate. And then said Housemate being protected/ keeping info from us.
    You wouldn't stand for it in society, being on BB does not make you above the laws of human decency, no matter how associated you may be with a television producer.
  • Options
    Analogue110Analogue110 Posts: 3,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluestone wrote: »
    I just saw someone on twitter has raised a complaint about how 100k is being given to a hm who was repeatedly warned for bullying and aggressive behaviour etc.

Fair basis for a complaint. Can't believe for all her behaviour she's been rewarded with the bb winners title and 100k. What kind of message does that send?

What do you expect?, the para-military wing of OFCOM to have her rubbed out, or perhaps they could seize control of the BB house on behalf of complainants, many of whom would no doubt benefit from watching less telly and keeping things in proper perspective .

Get a life.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you expect?, the para-military wing of OFCOM to have her rubbed out, or perhaps they could seize control of the BB house on behalf of complainants, many of whom would no doubt benefit from watching less telly and keeping things in proper perspective .

Get a life.

This thread has gone from silly to "please go and see someone you need help". Honestly why isn't Helen eligible for the prize money just because someone may not like her. I would like to see how well that theory worked out if applied to other competitions.