Options

Could Natalie love herself any more ?

So full of it, she's uncomfortable to watch. (That's why no standing ovation, Bruce!)

Comments

• Options
    Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perspective bias. You are projecting your prejudice.

I get nothing of the sort from her other than the standard platitudes they all give.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for god's sake - so spiteful and petty

(And no, I'm not especially a Natalie fan, I just despair when I see the pathetic sniping that goes on here in the name of 'discussion' and under the banner of 'the right to an opinion'. This same type of post about any of the contestants would be equally as unpleasant).
  • Options
    daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not particularly a fan .. but she was amazing :)
  • Options
    FacechildFacechild Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda_Dean wrote: »
    Perspective bias. You are projecting your prejudice.

I get nothing of the sort from her other than the standard platitudes they all give.

Insightful post. She says exactly what they all say.
    Maybe it's because she good; very unbritish. How dare she?!!!!
  • Options
    Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

(And no, I'm not especially a Natalie fan, I just despair when I see the pathetic sniping that goes on here in the name of 'discussion' and under the banner of 'the right to an opinion'. This same type of post about any of the contestants would be equally as unpleasant).

Excellent post. I'm not a Natalie fan either, and to be honest I found the salsa boring and lacking gusto. But I agree with your point completely. Unfortunately some people confuse opinion as an excuse to vent bile.
  • Options
    MrsTCOMrsTCO Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I never post but what a not very nice thread- I do like Natalie and Artem, in fact, I like them all and have only just ventured into the world of online forums and have been saddened by posts from some not very nice people about all the dancers- critique them yes but character assassinations have left me dumbfounded and saddened
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Oh Natalie's got a 40 and the knives are out already.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all!
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but I have to agree with the OP. Its really off putting when she does all those facial expressions and I believe thats where she gives off that impression of loving herself. I'm not not saying that is what she intends but it comes across like that unfortunately.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oddword wrote: »
    So full of it, she's uncomfortable to watch. (That's why no standing ovation, Bruce!)

There's only one person full of it, and that's you.
  • Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't disagree more she comes across as one of the most humbling celebrities to appear on strictly. As for the lack of an ovation not all of the previous winners received one every week. The salsa is not one of the more all action involved dances with enough extra bits to generate an ovation.
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She leaves me cold. Susanna is another one who loves herself
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why criticise someone who loves themselves too much? Love yourself more
  • Options
    rainbow321rainbow321 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsTCO wrote: »
    I never post but what a not very nice thread- I do like Natalie and Artem, in fact, I like them all and have only just ventured into the world of online forums and have been saddened by posts from some not very nice people about all the dancers- critique them yes but character assassinations have left me dumbfounded and saddened

I should leave while you can, there are vey nasty posts on DS about all the dancers. It
  • Options
    aimeeaimee1000aimeeaimee1000 Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well you don't see a great dancer when you see one then.

She is totally humble and her two dances were wonderful tonight.
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie is always good but she was fantastic tonight. I don't find her overly confident by why shouldn't she be? She works very hard and has done Artem proud.
  • Options
    streetwisestreetwise Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's exactly the opposite of 'full of it'.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Three cheers for you.

I hope Natalie is far too busy to read the poison thrown her way on DS.>:(
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't see it :confused: I think she is a great girl and a very good dancer and she got a standing ovation for her 2nd dance - not that that means anything - they would give a s.o. to a couple of dancing monkeys!
  • Options
    Nicola123Nicola123 Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    I thought natalie was fantastic and she is not overly confident no that is abby who has the worst over confident pout I have ever seen - she tries to pretend that she is rubbish and nervous but really she is over confident in my eyes from what I watch on strictly and I have watched every season. I don't like abby
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    bigbro24 wrote: »
    Why criticise someone who loves themselves too much? Love yourself more

I agree. Perhaps criticising others is the refuge of those with low self esteem.
  • Options
    flaviawowflaviawow Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    patricia50 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I have to agree with the OP. Its really off putting when she does all those facial expressions and I believe thats where she gives off that impression of loving herself. I'm not not saying that is what she intends but it comes across like that unfortunately.
    I agree totally especially the regular habit she has of turning up her nose as if there is a bad smell about.
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member

Rubbish!!!!!!>:(

Susanna is so full of herself, not Natalie.
    I used to think Susanna wasn't cocky,
    But now she is.
    Susanna to go,msorry:(
  • Options
    flaviawowflaviawow Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Expressed exactly and to the point.
  • Options
    stacesl3stacesl3 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all!

This! I always think she comes across a lovely girl, very bubbly. I don't get the hate for her :confused::confused: