Caroline- can't stand her

Strictly_fanStrictly_fan Posts: 16,683
Forum Member
✭✭
I really can't stand her. She is so full of herself and thinks she's IT. I feel sorry for Pasha having to dance with her. She is not all that. She went out with Harry styles ergh 😷

Comments

• J05hJ05h Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sound bitter probably just annoyed she is doing better than expected I get the impression she is not that confident with the exception of last night she seems to have to do a lot more to get high marks whereas Frankie and Pixie seem to be sharing the limelight.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I adore Caroline

Amazing dancer, has steadily got better and better as the series has progressed and has a wonderful relationship with Pasha

All I see is a lovely young lady who is learning how to dance and doing brilliantly, she, IMO, doesn't think she is IT (whatever that means) and isn't full of herself at all

And what on earth does have private life have to do with anything :confused: who she dates and why is none of our business
  • kaloukkalouk Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her. I didn't know her before Strictly but she seems a nice person and I enjoy her dancing.
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't we done this once already? :confused:
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone's peeved :D

Why does every criticism of Caroline have to include the words 'Harry Styles'? ... what on earth has that to do with anything?

Caroline is probably the LEAST confident of any of the remaining contesrants and the least full of herself. Her first words to Claudia last week after the slip were 'what a wally'.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like her.
    I loved her with Olly on Xtra Factor, love her dirty laugh, just think she's a really likeable person, but each to their own.
  • StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her too. She seems like a fun person and doesn't take herself too seriously.

I'd like her to have a little more confidence but so far she is my favourite of the 3 women.
  • Cal ChristopherCal Christopher Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    As much as I agree that Caroline isn't overly confident in her capabilities I'd say Frankie and even Mark are less sure of what they are capable of achieving.

I'd say confidence goes in this order...
    Simon
    Pixie
    Jake
    Caroline / Mark
    Frankie...

As previously stated, Frankie is her own worst critic and she even said how she didn't like her Cha Cha Cha on ITT on Thursday. She's usually disappointed in her dances.

Anyway Caroline is a brilliant dancer and has really shone these passed couple of weeks. I can really see her winning it.
  • Linda_DeanLinda_Dean Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I normally don't reply to these sorts of threads but how can you accurately read what someone is thinking and feeling without being inside their head? As you will see on this board alone, it's all subjective, with many varied opinions and interpretations based on the one same thing they all saw. That alone should tell you that human perception is flawed and people interpret things according to their own biases.

Therefore you are flawed and obviously biased. Particularly when you add to the fact that you don't know her, she is just on your TV and portrayed in a very 1 dimensional way.

For some irrational reason you don't like her, fine. Sadly prejudice is part of being human. But to conjure up spurious reasons to re-enforce your unfounded prejudice is just mean spirited. Just admit you irrationally dislike her, it's more honest.
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her & she is clearly very nervous but doesn't mention it. Gets my votes.
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All threads entitled
    I can't stand X

should be sub-titled
    My favourite is Y
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggs wrote: »
    Haven't we done this once already? :confused:

Two or three times.
    About every contestant
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    All threads entitled
    I can't stand X

should be sub-titled
    My favourite is Y

Precisely.
  • RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit, I don't have much time for these people from a "reality tv" background, and going out with a twonk like Harry Styles didn't help as far as I was concerned.
    But she doesn't seem too bad in this, and I suppose Strictly is only another kind of reality show when you take a step back from it. I'm still not likely to vote for her, but I don't dislike her.
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her and would be happy if she won. I will probably vote for her and for Simon to be in the final.
  • AWenchAWench Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Love her. Think she is smashing
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I really can't stand her. She is so full of herself and thinks she's IT. I feel sorry for Pasha having to dance with her. She is not all that. She went out with Harry styles ergh 😷

I don't like her either after she went chasing after that young ID bloke. I also think she is so full of herself but she is a good dancer and I think she will win.

I prefer Frankie, she is a much nicer person and a good dancer.
  • Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member

Oh dear another sad bitter troll. Been on the cooking sherry have we!!
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon's my favourite but I love Caroline as well. Think Frankie and Pixie are better dancers but Caroline has a bit more life about her.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,193
    Forum Member
    I loved Caroline last night, she certainly put that simpering barbie doll Pixie in the shade, if there is any justice barbie and ken will go tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member

Don't see how people think she is full of herself when she is clearly lacking in confidence and very self critical. As for the Harry Styles thing, get over it! She clearly has. Go Caroline 😀
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved Caroline last
    night, she certainly put that simpering barbie doll Pixie in the shade,
    if there is any justice barbie and ken will go tonight.

For someone who gets very precious if someone dares to criticise Mark, you don't half stick the boot in on Pixie. It's hypocritical.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,193
    Forum Member
    For someone who gets very precious if someone dares to criticise Mark, you don't half stick the boot in on Pixie. It's hypocritical.

If you can't beat 'em join 'em. I've stopped playing by Queensbury rules. I am sinking to their level for the rest of this series. :p
  • goldberry1goldberry1 Posts: 2,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like to watch Caroline dance and I like her bubbly personality. I like all the last six this year - nothing wrong with them - and all good dancers.
  • RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Caroline last night, she certainly put that simpering barbie doll Pixie in the shade, if there is any justice barbie and ken will go tonight.

Is nobody going to call you a sad, bitter troll like they did a previous poster ?