Options

I guess that this will not be popular ?

PlayamontePlayamonte Posts: 1,113
Forum Member
✭✭✭
But I thought Blonde Electra (first time I have seen them tonight) were quite good.
Different and what & how they do it is quite clever.

Yes I know they will not win as its clear that the boy band is marked down for the top spot but that's showbiz. ;-)

Comments

• Options
    cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    I didn't think they were great, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find them entertaining.
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their vocals are actually a lot stronger than I originally thought - they're certainly better than their predecessors (Jedward, Diva Fever etc etc) in that regard.
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree op, didn't see their audition but I thought they were pretty great. No doubt the producers will throw them under the bus for the lives but I think they can handle it.

I don't compare them to the 'joke acts' as I think they're genuinely talented, they just happen to not be boring.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like them. I don't know how far they can go, but they are entertaining.
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, totally agree with most people here, it would be a LIE if we said they aren't entertainer, I wonder what they are gonna do during live show TBH, they can SING, DANCE and RAP too .. I hope they won't be eliminated too early ..
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blonde Electric will either be like Jedward or Diva Fever if this truly a repeat of series 7...Chloe will be the Katie Waissel if the season having been in the bottom multiple times and being saved like 5 times... The producers would want her through ..Stevie will be the seasons Wagner if he makes it...and the Aiden Grimshaw elimination will go to poor old Jake Quickenden (vs Chloe jasmine)... I expect him to make it...he will cry really hard...it will be series 7 all over again...my bold predictions this season...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like them, I don't expect them to go far tho
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Their vocals are actually a lot stronger than I originally thought - they're certainly better than their predecessors (Jedward, Diva Fever etc etc) in that regard.

That's who they remind me of, Jedward :o They finish each other's sentences and almost eat off each other just like Jedward.

I actually quite liked Jedward :blush: so am more than delighted with this current duo :kitty:
  • Options
    LittleByLittleLittleByLittle Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Cannon fodder.
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them, they're nice and different and they can actually sing. I don't mind one 'joke act' if they can sing and are good entertainment.

But I really hope Stevie goes home, he can not sing and is a total cringe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I consider Blonde Electra as a 'joke act'. They don't sing that bad neither very well so it's just left energetic personalities and good perfomance on stage.

I don't like these anoying blondies but i can respect their presence on live shows
  • Options
    DrFlowDemandDrFlowDemand Posts: 2,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're entertaining for the show, I quite like them but I'd never intentionally listen to them on the radio or pay to watch them perform or anything.