Options

The John and Edward Appreciation Thread (Part 19)

Comments

• Options
    DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    no1clothes wrote: »

Has anyone found out when voting ends? I mean it could be tomorrow couldn't it?
    I've looked all over the site and can't see a date. i think the vote went on throughout Jan last year but there's nothing to say it's the same this year. It could be any time .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Posting the link again for Jerrica09 :D
    http://www.virginmedia.com/music/awards/best-act-of-reality-tv-fame.php

We're doing well today, I'll tweet the link later (because I've already spammed quite a lot today) so I hope we'll get a good number of votes tonight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MarcPaulB wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be ironic if they disqualified both us and Joe for multiple voting and gave the award to 1D instead? :eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek: (Do you think they'd rather 1D won it than Joe or the twins? Eek indeed...)

I've started voting on the other polls too now. I try to avoid these things ever since I stayed up consecutive nights voting in that twitter poll which ended up with some actor/director or similar from the USA/Canada breezing past us in the last few days:mad: I get too obsessed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We're doing well today, I'll tweet the link later (because I've already spammed quite a lot today) so I hope we'll get a good number of votes tonight

I was just about to look for it too:D Thank you!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit late but can put in a few hours of voting now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found a three minute timer in the kitchen cupboard. I'm a lean mean voting machine:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I found a three minute timer in the kitchen cupboard. I'm a lean mean voting machine:D

Haha! I'm a little embarrassed to say but I actually brought a new mouse yesterday so I could click away in comfort! :o
  • Options
    MarcPaulBMarcPaulB Posts: 4,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Difference down to .7 points now!! I remember that twitter poll as well.
  • Options
    rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Difference down to .7 points now!! I remember that twitter poll as well.

Twitter poll? what twitter poll? :eek: please tell me there isn't any more voting to do :eek::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosemary wrote: »
    Twitter poll? what twitter poll? :eek: please tell me there isn't any more voting to do :eek::cry:

No, don't panic! Jerrica mentioned a twitter poll it must have been 2 years ago now as the twins didn't have that many followers, we kept on and on voting and there ended up being quite a twitter war between ourselves and the followers of whoever it was who eventually won (can't even remember his name now) quite a few unpleasantries were exchanged let's say!!

edit: It was Misha Collins (Who he? I hear you ask)
  • Options
    rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, don't panic! Jerrica mentioned a twitter poll it must have been 2 years ago now as the twins didn't have that many followers, we kept on and on voting and there ended up being quite a twitter war between ourselves and the followers of whoever it was who eventually won (can't even remember his name now) quite a few unpleasantries were exchanged let's say!!

edit: It was Misha Collins (Who he? I hear you ask)

Phew...was panicing then :D

Yeah who is he? I've never heard of him :o
  • Options
    ScheheraSchehera Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe we all should contact kimmykyle on twitter I do not know if she can really help us but even Jedward Genius tweeted that she can maybe help , she sent me a DM but I am not sure if it works
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, yes Misha Collins! I was racking my brain but I couldn't come up with a name. He had a friendly looking face, but his fans were little f&ckers:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schehera wrote: »
    Maybe we all should contact kimmykyle on twitter I do not know if she can really help us but even Jedward Genius tweeted that she can maybe help , she sent me a DM but I am not sure if it works

I never really took to twitter, so I don't know who that is. Someone who works for the twins?

I think anything that could help, it couldn't hurt to try. It would be lovely to get into the lead!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never really took to twitter, so I don't know who that is. Someone who works for the twins?

I think anything that could help, it couldn't hurt to try. It would be lovely to get into the lead!

I believe she may have some information which may help :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've just been out with the dogs and it's baltic out! That certainly blew away the cobwebs! Anyway, I'm back and ready to kick ass! We're up to 47.01!:cool: Great voting guys!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she is a fan from Mexico who met the twins for a few weeks and she want to help but you need Firefox or sthg like that I can send you the Info as DM when you follow me on Twitter (I am @AitMaria on twitter) because we do not want that Joe fans know about (though I believe that Joe fans know it &do the same this would explain why his %raise about night)
    if it works it is a help at night and if not we have to vote also from early to late every minute we can spend for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe she may have some information which may help if one has a certain browser. It doesn't apply to me though.

Oh? I have Chrome/Firefox/IE (Sky). Is that any good?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is a fan from Mexico who met the twins for a few weeks and she want to help but you need Firefox or sthg like that I can send you the Info as DM when you follow me on Twitter (I am @AitMaria on twitter) because we do not want that Joe fans know about (though I believe that Joe fans know it &do the same this would explain why his %raise about night)

Sorry I haven't got twitter - could you send me a PM here?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Me too please.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And me please?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never before send a PM I tried to do it now I hope Jerrica09 + bettyboop25 + no1clothes have got the PM
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never before send a PM I tried to do it now I hope Jerrica09 + bettyboop25 + no1clothes have got the PM but if you have questions about what to do or how it works or when you have some problems so only kimmykyle can help
    Yes I got it - thankyou.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schehera I just PM'd you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hey! things are speeding up! 47.06% now
This discussion has been closed.