Comments

• Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have it streaming online in the background not paid much attention really
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    LW09 wrote: »
    Don't be so silly, there are two very good reasons she continues to get work.

She can read an autocue and she has a good laugh with Phillip Schofield. Surprised surprised (ha, get it?) that he wasn't presenting this show.

Give it time he'll find a way to muscle in on the action :D he's another one that presents everything :mad: oh and the two things are her breasts lets face it :D:o
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tj999 wrote: »
    Give it time he'll find a way to muscle in on the action :D he's another one that presents everything :mad: oh and the two things are her breasts lets face it :D:o

and that she looks quite dirty :D
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and that she looks quite dirty :D

But in a "my mum will think shes classy" way unlike Caroline Flack? :rolleyes:
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where's the relative flown in from Scotland?:confused::( Cilla must be turning in her grave.:(
  • thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God there are some miserable sods in here tonight!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Where's the relative flown in from Scotland?:confused::( Cilla must be turning in her grave.:(

if she was dead she would
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paul ogradfy would be better hosting this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like subtlety is there..........:o:(
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does what it says on the tin. But it will NEVER be as good as Cilla's version. I want the intro and outro sang in a cheesy, yet sentimental tune. Plus Cilla just brought the format to life (hides as I know what the forum thinks of our Cilla.

Also, Kian and Dave have nothing on Bob and Gordon Burns.
  • Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    I bet there is smoke coming out of Cilla's ears.

Next to return, Blind Date.

More people were probably interested in getting a free holiday than actually meeting someone on that show.
  • tediouslyrandomtediouslyrandom Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did the producer wake up one morning and thought the ideal person to co-host with Holly would be someone from Westlife? Very odd choice.
  • charmarrcharmarr Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    35 minutes in,and on the 3rd advert break...outrageous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More people were probably interested in getting a free holiday than actually meeting someone on that show.

Holidays and getting their face on TV, Amanda Holden was a contestant on it, she's been fame-hungry for a long time.
  • iaindbiaindb Posts: 13,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God there are some miserable sods in here tonight!

Yeah. Why are they watching it if they don't like it?:D

Then again, I've never liked this show but I can think of one reason to watch it, now. (clue: HW. So gorgeous:o) My mum's watching it. I just happen to be in the room when it's on.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm really enjoying it.
  • zippydoodahzippydoodah Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three things

Is the sofa they got from the 80s era. Doesnt look very apt for 2012 or for HD. I can see a few threads sticking out of the sofa!

Is that Stephen Mulhern doing the voice overs?

I guess the bloke from Westlife is the Bob Carolgees equivalent of the 80s Surprise Surprise.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does what it says on the tin. But it will NEVER be as goodas Cilla's version. I want the intro and outro sang in a cheesy, yet sentimental tune. Plus Cilla justbroughtthe formattolife (hides as I know what the forum thinks of our Cilla.

• charmarrcharmarr Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I fear more cringeworthiness approaching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    charmarr wrote: »
    35 minutes in,and on the 3rd advert break...outrageous.

That's 'normal' for ITV in prime time these days. 'Downton Abbey' is ruined by the ads so I watch it on Sky 'catch up' where it lasts less than 50 minutes without any ads or sponsorship.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Three things

Is the sofa they got from the 80s era. Doesnt look very apt for 2012 or for HD. I can see a few threads sticking out of the sofa!

Is that Stephen Mulhern doing the voice overs?

I guess the bloke from Westlife is the Bob Carolgees equivalent of the 80s Surprise Surprise.

No Spit the dog, though, which I feel would actually be a good addition to this show, bringing a comedy element, in between the tears.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mrs Thatcher's on next week.:cool::)
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does what it says on the tin. But it will NEVER be as goodas Cilla's version. I want the intro and outro sang in a cheesy, yet sentimental tune. Plus Cilla justbroughtthe formattolife (hides as I know what the forum thinks of our Cilla.

Holly sung the theme tune on Celebrity Juice, clip of her doing it here. They should let her do it every week, show the X Factor lot how its done.
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just took my time washing the pots and this load of crap is still on.:cry:
  • thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinman wrote: »
    Just took my time washing the pots and this load of crap is still on.:cry:

Can't you just turn it over?