Options

Brand new Medium?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Jeez, I'm having a really bad time with my US shows. Forgot Dexter this week and now this!!!:mad::mad::mad:Alzheimers is a terrible thing you know.

I assume there's no repeat, it's not on iplayer, so any chance of a quick recap from some kind person. Thanks in advance:)

If not, I guess it'll be a nice surprise when it's repeated on Sci fi....i
  • Options
    Jules 1Jules 1 Posts: 2,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Episode is called But for the Grace of God. (4x02)

It is on BBC1 Northern Ireland tonight at 11.15pm

and on BBC1 Wales on 13 Sep , at 00:40

So if you have digital satellite or live in Wales or Northern Ireland you may be able to still watch it.

Brief Spoiler
    Supernatural crime drama series. Allison tries to help Cynthia track down a missing teenage girl, while Ariel has visions of Allison's teenage days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jules 1 wrote: »

So if you have digital satellite or live in Wales or Northern Ireland you may be able to still watch it.

Brief Spoiler
    Supernatural crime drama series. Allison tries to help Cynthia track down a missing teenage girl, while Ariel has visions of Allison's teenage days.

Woot, thanks, Ia lways forget those permutations, off to sort it out now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Managed to watch NI last night, OH decided to watch too, never does normally, which was a shame as it wasn't so good this week, IMO. Bit too girly :D
  • Options
    cybrookcybrook Posts: 1,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jules 1 wrote: »

Brief Spoiler

Hi Jules...Wales has no listing for the 13th (sat) ..its not listed on my PVR nor in TV Times. My PVR is picking up no other dates for Medium.
    Ive just googled it and cant find any information.

Anyone with further date information please get back here kind of quick..(thanks) ...Super series isnt it?:D

Im now going onto the BBC site..if I find anything I'll get back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The BBC program site has it listed for 13th today..but when you go to their listing schedule for today they list the movie Howards end..:mad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/listings/index.shtml?service_id=4223
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can some kind soul please put me out of my misery? I Sky plussed the 1st ep only for it to chop off the end. Aaarghhh! I saw up to Angelica Houston coming to apologise at Alison's door. Anyone remember exactly what happened next?

My Sky Plus box is very temperamental. I think it hates me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mailed BBC about Medium and poor showing information..

They have put the next showing up on this link...
    Note: this link only serves for the next 7 days they say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/whatson/search/advance_search.cgi?keyword=medium

p.s. last poster..all sky plus boxes that Ive ever met or known of are unreliable..;)
  • Options
    DARCYFDARCYF Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I much prefer this programme to Ghost Whisperer largely because I think Alison is more down to earth and realistic character.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Loved this series & sad to see the last episode this week..hope its picked up for a new series.
  • Options
    jlighthijlighthi Posts: 1,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has been. The new season starts in early February in the US. No idea when and if it will be shown in the UK
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    jlighthi wrote: »
    It has been. The new season starts in early February in the US. No idea when and if it will be shown in the UK

Thank you for the reply..hopefully we see it not long after the US.
  • Options
    hilzibubhilzibub Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eek!

I did not even realise that we had got to the end of the series!

This has been a really good series, disjointed because of all the changes that took place in the Dubois household what with alison being exposed,joe losing his job, duvalos losing the DA ship etc but the new directions have been refreshing (and extra creepy in some eps!).

Hope that BBC keep the faith and buy up the next series...