Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    Goodness me, it all happens when I go away for a bit. I just wish Emma had been sent down, I entertain myself hugely imagining the three musketeers in jail and Aud sat at home vaguely wondering where they are during breaks in Emmerdale.
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Been trying to reply to this thread all day but my phone wouldn't let me. Bah! Do you think they used one of those lawyers that advertise on telly? You know, the ones that defend women with broken haircuts... Do you reckon there was a court artist? I'd love to see what she would have drawn! :D

Lawyers4u? I doubt even poundshop lawyers like them would take on the Chawners!:D
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil says R4L is 7.pm tonight so they 're off. Walking or Jogging I wonder. Thought they might want to hide from the Public after yesterday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Kiley is being helpful today - she posted the link about complaining.

This is what Phil had to say:
    Hi Kiley thank you so much for that we will get the form filled in and sent back we have had papers ring us up to put our side of the storey but our agent said that might make things worse and they did say they would put it in the paper any...way if we did not speak to them and that is Accrington observer so we cannot stop it at all and it will probably be in the bury times has they take out of the paper it is in and make things worse for us so thank you again and you take care love Phil and family xx

So they are not putting their side across becase the agent said so, when have they ever listened to anyone. More like they have nothing to defend and what ever they say would just confirm what they are like :D
    Forum Member
    Poor Phil is confused about curry, he has been asked about his favourite curry.

This is what he said:
    Hi Connor we have chicken coted in paprika spice it is very nice cooked in a baking bag and steams in the bag and it is very tender

I didn't realise pepperika was spelt the same as paprika :p
    Forum Member
    Race For Life is tonight @ 7pm so they should be underway now.

Phil has put a link to Cancer Research website where you can donate but no mention that the girls are actually doing it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    greengran wrote: »
    Phil says R4L is 7.pm tonight so they 're off. Walking or Jogging I wonder. Thought they might want to hide from the Public after yesterday.

Interestingly, if you go on his link it does not take you to either Sam or Emma. When my friend did it she had her own page. Makes you think that they are not actually doing it?
    Forum Member
    Race For Life is tonight @ 7pm so they should be underway now.

Phil has put a link to Cancer Research website where you can donate but no mention that the girls are actually doing it

Ooops we did that in stereo:D
    Forum Member
    There is movement on Audrey's Facebook account (the only movement she probably knows:p)

Lynne Hawkins has posted
    Audrey I nearly choked on my tea to hear you say that New Zealand adores you all. We don't. We have a morbid fascination as to how a whole family can become so darned lazy and moan about the taxpayer not paying you enough to sit and fill your face and watch tv all day. I respect Sam for the work she is putting in and hope she goes flatting when she gets back from the USA to avoid the constant negativity heaped on her by the rest of you.

Audrey does not have much to say
    what a nasty person

And more comments from NZ saying they support them and love them etc

Audrey then posts
    Thank you we all know we got lots of friends in new New Zealand and we love you all for all your support and messages you have give us all so you alll take care love audrey and family xxxx

I reckon her and Phil went to the same school :p
    Same lack of punctuation and same sign off :D

And of course Mad Muriel is there for support
    audrey you are better than these shit heads abd we dont need them they have not got a brain cell between them and are just gelous that you are loved much more than them in there empty lives and who loves them, good luck for tommoro my mate not that you need it ,keep smiling girl ,we all love you, muriel, xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Forum Member
    I don't understand how all those 'friends' cannot see them for what they are. Are they watching different episodes to us? Has it been edited differently for some people:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Er I had a ban again don't even know why. Even DS didn't give me an answer . Emma don't reply to twitter.
    Forum Member
    No I ain't phill still like Emma not a joke and i don't know why I got two week ban never insulted anyone this timee i was devastatated at my ban. After all no one posts like gaston what is it about. Race for life. Emma don't reply to me on twitter dismissed rejected publicly humilated its more than I can bear. Perhaps she's had better offer
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilAud wrote: »
    I don't understand how all those 'friends' cannot see them for what they are. Are they watching different episodes to us? Has it been edited differently for some people:confused:

Personally I firmly believe most of the Chawnerfawners are taking the mickey out of them, with the exception of Mad Muriel :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is movement on Audrey's Facebook account (the only movement she probably knows:p)

Lynne Hawkins has posted

Audrey does not have much to say

And more comments from NZ saying they support them and love them etc

Audrey then posts

I reckon her and Phil went to the same school :p
    Same lack of punctuation and same sign off :D

And of course Mad Muriel is there for support
    :D You dont think any of them ( especially Aud), write their own FB do you? Phil is the one behind all the accounts. If it sounds like Phil then that's because it IS Phil.

Actually I think Aud is the brains of the family. She can be quite articulate when she wants to be. Of course that's not very often, because it would interfere with her hectic telly schedule! :p
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure when I was watching Last Chance the other night, Phil said something about friends on Audrey's FB and she said something along the lines of "Do I???" At the time, it just screamed out to me that Aud isn't in charge of her account. Either that or she just has a very similar signature to our Phil ;)

You tak car, Kivi and family xxx
    Forum Member
    Who were all the people that came to phill and auds wedding renewel friends or people off the net
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure when I was watching Last Chance the other night, Phil said something about friends on Audrey's FB and she said something along the lines of "Do I???" At the time, it just screamed out to me that Aud isn't in charge of her account. Either that or she just has a very similar signature to our Phil ;)

You tak car, Kivi and family xxx

Phil posts on behalf of Aud and Sam but Emma posts her own status updates because she always puts an extra "ed" on the end of words, like "lasted nite was grate fun, we wented to race for life and won"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    Phil posts on behalf of Aud and Sam but Emma posts her own status updates because she always puts an extra "ed" on the end of words, like "lasted nite was grate fun, we wented to race for life and won"

Excellent work Tenor! You're a poet, etc... ;) Emma never ever accepted my request :confused::cry::mad::p

Those two will be at home right now screaming and slapping each other. God, and I thought my upbringing was bad. It could have been even worse - I could be a sister to those two :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Yikes Mad Muriel's spelling and grammar is worse than Phil's. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Yikes Mad Muriel's spelling and grammar is worse than Phil's. :eek:

Mad Muriel is either indeed mad, or a perfect troll... I opt for just barking mad though :D

I just seen THIS online a few minutes ago and had a wee laugh at it :D
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mad Muriel is either indeed mad, or a perfect troll... I opt for just barking mad though :D

I just seen THIS online a few minutes ago and had a wee laugh at it :D
    :D:D

Kiviraat, you're a very naughty girl.:D:D:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, just been catching up - it's all been happening hasn't it!! Chawnerworld has more twists and turns than the Ganges..

Poor Ems... it's not her fault

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z350/thrushpuppy/Chawnermas/prison_bars.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Gosh, just been catching up - it's all been happening hasn't it!! Chawnerworld has more twists and turns than the Ganges..

Poor Ems... it's not her fault

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z350/thrushpuppy/Chawnermas/prison_bars.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Loz, your PS skills are amazing :D
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    This thread is one of my favourites on here.... :o

Thanks for the links to the local paper, I'm surprised no one seems to have picked up on this quote....
    Emma said: "Ever since my family has been on the TV all my neighbours have been getting at us, and picking on us, and getting us done for things we haven't done."

Like losing weight when you've had so much support, getting jobs and off benefits you mean? The list of things they havent done is endless....
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the things they actually have done is forget the ASBOs and eviction(s) prior to any of them ever having been on television. Selective memory. LOL