Caroline In The Gym!!

allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm 99.9% sure I saw the dreadful Caroline in the gym this morning. She nabbed the only exercise bike in the gym which I'd been waiting to use! Hair in a ponytail but not as messy as in the house... I didn't speak to her because I realised I didn't have anything to say except what a nasty little person she is! Didn't want to start a fight in the gym!
Sorry there's not much more to say so I can hear you all saying 'so what?' but it was quite interesting to see her in this particular gym as she said she wasn't 'posh' and this gym is part of a SW London quite smart club.
If I see her again, any of you want me to send her a message?:):);)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You seem very excited by your chance encounter, you should go and put the kettle on for a cup of tea, it is good for nerves:)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It probably was her as she seems to have gone on a health kick since leaving the house. I don't think I'd have anything to say to her either, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all:D
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You shouldn't say anything. Big Brother is a gameshow.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for her trying to get a bit healthier after the excesses of the BB house, what purpose would it have served to tell her what you thought about her though? Other than proving that it would make you sound as bad as she is supposed to be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    I've encountered quite a few "famous" people out and about, and you always get that weird feeling that you should speak to them, as if they're someone you know, but then you remember you're actually strangers and go on about your business.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie4 wrote: »
    I'm 99.9% sure I saw the dreadful Caroline in the gym this morning. She nabbed the only exercise bike in the gym which I'd been waiting to use! Hair in a ponytail but not as messy as in the house... I didn't speak to her because I realised I didn't have anything to say except what a nasty little person she is! Didn't want to start a fight in the gym!
    Sorry there's not much more to say so I can hear you all saying 'so what?' but it was quite interesting to see her in this particular gym as she said she wasn't 'posh' and this gym is part of a SW London quite smart club.

I think she'd had just looked at you with a weird look on her face.
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    You shouldn't say anything. Big Brother is a gameshow.

Which is exactly what happened.
  • zanoni777zanoni777 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are so lucky to have encountered BB13's best housemate. I am so envious of you.
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Good for her trying to get a bit healthier after the excesses of the BB house, what purpose would it have served to tell her what you thought about her though? Other than proving that it would make you sound as bad as she is supposed to be.
    Well, quite! I'd never want to be gratuitously nasty to anyone, whatever they were like.
    And it wasn't exciting as one poster suggested (:D:D:D) but I did think some FMs on here might be MILDLY interested!
    She did look less chubby so whatever diet and exercise she's following seems to be working.
  • zanoni777zanoni777 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she have a towel on her head?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zanoni777 wrote: »
    Did she have a towel on her head?

Funnily enough, no!:D:D
  • queseraseraqueserasera Posts: 2,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB - so what is the system there ? Do they have a list for who is using the bike next or is it first person who nabs it. If the latter you really cannot complain about Caroline its not her fault its the gyms policy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB - so what is the system there ? Do they have a list for who is using the bike next or is it first person who nabs it. If the latter you really cannot complain about Caroline its not her fault its the gyms policy
    I wasn't complaining at all actually! I admired how she leapt in before I had the chance... and yes, I could have signed the board for it but I didn't, so it was my mistake!:)
  • queseraseraqueserasera Posts: 2,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't complaining at all actually! I admired how she leapt in before I had the chance... and yes, I could have signed the board for it but I didn't, so it was my mistake!:)

Fair enough
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It probably was her as she seems to have gone on a health kick since leaving the house. I don't think I'd have anything to say to her either, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all:D

Good advice!