Options

James Arthur vs Matt Cardle part 2/3/7....whatever

123457»

Comments

• Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Then he must be thrilled that his own winners book is already on special offer...
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A-fZzkFCQAAUfQw.jpg

Didn't it only come out on Monday?:o
    LOL :D
  • Options
    Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    I'll never understand why girls who fancy a man will ignore anything bad he does.

If I fancied a girl, and she was a bit of a bitch, I would stop fancying her and accept she is a bit of a bitch.

James is obviously in the wrong here.
  • Options
    soulloversoullover Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll never understand why girls who fancy a man will ignore anything bad he does.

If I fancied a girl, and she was a bit of a bitch, I would stop fancying her and accept she is a bit of a bitch.

James is obviously in the wrong here.
    Are you seriously suggesting that James Arthur is fanciable? :eek::D
    If you saw him lumbering awkwardly along the street nobody would give him a second glance,let's be honest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    soullover wrote: »
    If you saw him lumbering awkwardly along the street nobody would give him a second glance,let's be honest.

If he had darker hair and was slightly skinnier he'd look a bit like the guy I went out with in sixth form :o,

Although I don't think James would stand outside a building and holler A Million Love Songs through a megaphone. :o:D. That was sufficiently awkward :D
  • Options
    Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you seriously suggesting that James Arthur is fanciable? :eek::D.

Should have gone to Spec Savers. :p
  • Options
    Shoe LaceShoe Lace Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He reminds me of a guy I went out with a couple of times and had a massive crush on, so yes, to some of us he is slightly fanciable:o, although I would never admit it to anyone in person. It's okay to do it here, none of you know who I am. :D
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shoe Lace wrote: »
    He reminds me of a guy I went out with a couple of times and had a massive crush on, so yes, to some of us he is slightly fanciable:o, although I would never admit it to anyone in person. It's okay to do it here, none of you know who I am. :D

We can still judge you, though.
  • Options
    barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James is well fanciable - have you seen all the girls screaming after him ?
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barrowgirl wrote: »
    James is well fanciable - have you seen all the girls screaming after him ?

Would they be screaming after him if he wasn't famous?
  • Options
    Shoe LaceShoe Lace Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    We can still judge you, though.
    I shall try to live with the shame.
  • Options
    barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    Would they be screaming after him if he wasn't famous?

Maybe but then would any celebrity have people after them if it weren't for the fame or money ?
  • Options
    AMS13AMS13 Posts: 1,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://xfactor.itv.com/2012/videos/liveperformances/watch_ho-ho-ho-watch-james-arthur-sing-a-christmas-carol-just-for-you_item_201079.htm James Arthur - We Wish You A Merry Christmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVSfYBNm7ds Matt Cardle - This Christmas followed by The River.

Both singing Xmas tracks. Happy Christmas to you all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Most famous men/women wouldn't have half as many people after them if it wasn't for the fame/money. Do you think Hugh Hefner would have had really young, glamorous wives if he was just some average older man? Its the same for celebrity women; there was a picture of Mila Kunis with no make up on and guys were saying "Oh she's not all that," but when she's on screen, they wouldn't say no.

As for James; I fancy him because he's "my type" but there are loads of 'celebrity guys' who fit in that box, not because they're famous. Fame has little appeal, I scream in horror when someone points a camera at me at parties, my smile is not unlike Sheldons' "creepy smile" :D