Any Dream Will Do:The Keith Jack appreciation thread (part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Thank you Smiler, if you find out anything on FB can you post it on here please? Still resisting signing up!
    Hopefully you will be able to go to one of the shows in Scotland?:)
    Forum Member
    PS I wonder if keith will be doing anything at the Fringe festival. I am going to Edinburgh in August so it would be great if he did
  • smiler123smiler123 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a digital spy diehard!! I really do not want to give it up lol,

I will most definitely let you know of any updates in the future :)
    Forum Member
    Thank you Smiler, it looks as though it is just us then.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hot off the press so to speak!!!

Keith is giving up his coat of many colours at the start of May!!!
    So now the news in out! I will be handing over the coat to the lovely Ian Watkins... my last show will be May the 4th
    .... taken from his facebook page.

No news as yet about future ventures other than supporting Ruthie Henshall during her Scottish tour :)

It is the end of an era :cry: But then again, I, for one, can only take so much Joseph and his megamix lol
    Forum Member
    Oh thank you. I would have gone to Bristol had Keith been playing Joseph but like you Smiler I really don't need to see it again! I must look at the Scottish tour and I will keep my fingers x that keith has something else lined up for us to look forward to and to boost his career. :)
    Forum Member
    Hello, is there ANY news on what Keith is doing next after Joseph apart from the scottish tour with Ruthie Henshall?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, is there ANY news on what Keith is doing next after Joseph apart from the scottish tour with Ruthie Henshall?:confused:

Nope, not heard anything. I know someone who is going to the last show so maybe she can worm something out of him! If she posts anything I will be sure to re-post it here x
    Forum Member
    Thank you smiler, are you going to any of the shows?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend who went to see Joseph at the weekend was unable to get any news on what Keith is going to be up to next other than the Ruthie Henshall tour. So looks like we are all going to have to just bide our time :(

to keep you going here is a wee video message that has been put on facebook this evening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGtqTahM5Ao

Oh and if I ever actually get my finger out and get tickets I will be going to the Edinburgh (Musselburgh) leg of the tour :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    It's nice to see people still posting here - I like to keep with what the 'Josephs' are all up to now!

The Ruthie Henshall tour looks very interesting - unfortunately I won't be able to go to any of the concerts this time but I look forward to seeing what Keith does next :)
  • sherlinsherlin Posts: 1,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you will be there Smiler:D

Its the beginning of a new phase for Keith, looking forward to it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see a new "face" here herman64uk :D

Sherlin, fingers crossed my lovely Mother is off to the theatre tomorrow to get tickets. off course I shall be there lol, even if it means having to stand in the foyer (bar!) and eavesdrop on the show lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PHEW! Don't need to stand and eavesdrop, got my front row tickets now :D:D
  • sherlinsherlin Posts: 1,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smiler123 wrote: »
    PHEW! Don't need to stand and eavesdrop, got my front row tickets now :D:D

Panic over then..thanks to a lovely Mother :):) enjoy the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Now that he won't be continuing as Joseph, I wonder if there is any chance that he will allow his last performance to be video-taped so that those who can't travel to England to see him can enjoy the show. Here' hoping.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith would probably have allowed to have it filmed but BKL productions wouldn't allow it. Copyright laws and other such nonsense :(
    Forum Member
    Thank you smiler! Lucky me too, I will be in Edinburgh for four nights in August. I will make this first on my list of things to go to. May have to go more than once????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you smiler! Lucky me too, I will be in Edinburgh for four nights in August. I will make this first on my list of things to go to. May have to go more than once????

That's great news!! You timed it perfectly!! :D
    Forum Member
    I hope you enjoyed the Ruthie /Keith concert?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The concert was outstanding!! Ruthie really knows how to hold an audience. Keith was only on for three songs, 2 on his own and a duet with Ruthie. I would have filmed him but I was too chicken seeing as it wasn't a Keith show, if you know what I mean!!!
    Forum Member
    So glad you enjoyed the show Smiler!:D Yes tricky to film , too embarrassing if you were told off:o
    We must now wait to see what Keith does after Sincerely Mr Toad
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some nice (and brave) person filmed Keith and Ruthie's duet... enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOYZTT6nKI
    Forum Member
    Thank you again, I did enjoy it!