The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    She wouldn't tell her kids they're getting a baby if it wasn't true surely.:eek:

She would have to tell them something, after telling the rest of the world. What possible reason would there be for sticking a baby bump onto a picture of an already pregnant woman :confused: She was also seen at Sugar Hut without a visible bump
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have we seen full length pics of the second wedding dress?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Have we seen full length pics of the second wedding dress?

No because she wanted to keep it private, as this is the real thing :D
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    No because she wanted to keep it private, as this is the real thing :D

I think you mean pwivate :D

Night all :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The iphone 4 wasn't released until 2010

Very odd going on's. Very odd rant she did on twitter. I doubt I will ever understand her. I wish she would step away from the computer and media and sort her life out.

I trully wish that Katie stops all the drama and that she has a good pregnancy and a healthy baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    I think you mean pwivate :D

Night all :p

Indeed i did. Night :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very odd going on's. Very odd rant she did on twitter. I doubt I will ever understand her. I wish she would stepsaway from the computer and media and sort her life out.

I trully wish that Katie stops all the drama and that she has a good pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Actually, so do i. And if she is pregnant, obviously i hope the baby is healthy, and i do hope that Kevin is the one, so she can step back from the media circus and enjoy her new found happiness :) and no more of this media attention silliness
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Actually, so do i. And if she is pregnant, obviously i hope the baby is healthy, and i do hope that Kevin is the one, so she can step back from the media circus and enjoy her new found happiness :) and no more of this media attention silliness
    It won't happen. This baby...if it exists...will be just another accessory to keep the cash rolling in & no matter how much she loves it she will use it as she uses everything ....for HER benefit. Ker-ching....££££s
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I agree 100% janna..I do hope she isn't lying though,because that would be the end of what bit of career she has left,but obsessed people do crazy things for attention..

Tbh I have had doubts about whether she really is pregnant from day one.

IF she has made it all up just for attention then I really do feel sorry for her.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought yesterday's bizarre tweet was to do with the Court Case that saw the ex-policeman jailed yesterday for trying to sell stories about Princess and the bruising.

EDIT: The possibility that she's not even pregnant had never entered my head until reading this thread, but I refuse to believe such a thing. Not even from KP.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    I thought yesterday's bizarre tweet was to do with the Court Case that saw the ex-policeman jailed yesterday for trying to sell stories about Princess and the bruising.

EDIT: The possibility that she's not even pregnant had never entered my head until reading this thread, but I refuse to believe such a thing. Not even from KP.

Me neither. Being pregnant is the only thing imo that explains the very hasty wedding which I firmly believe was all about trying to minimise criticism for getting pregnant so quickly with someone she had only very recently hooked up with. There's no other explanation that accounts for the speed at which that happened. Also, she looks pregnant imo, her face, and the fact she has looked so tired at times in pics over the last couple of months. And really, bad as she is, no way would she fake this and I'm really surprised that anyone could think she would. Too insane, even for KP.

My guess is that she'll be seen very soon with a very visible bump. A real one, as opposed to the looky-likey fake one as created by the Sun. :)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »

The fact that she's capable of tweeting such a sick comment is worrying, regardless of who it's aimed at. She bleats about cruelty, yet is guilty of the same thing with that tweet.

I don't think even KP would be daft enough to fake a pregnancy for publicity, but I can imagine her thinking she's pregnant and announcing it without confirmation, or being pregnant, announcing it, then losing the baby. Neither scenario would make her a nasty or evil person, just a not very bright one who, once the lie was unleashed has been unable to stop it. I honestly hope she is pregnant and the baby is fine, but it's all very strange.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    The fact that she's capable of tweeting such a sick comment is worrying, regardless of who it's aimed at. She bleats about cruelty, yet is guilty of the same thing with that tweet.

I don't think even KP would be daft enough to fake a pregnancy for publicity, but I can imagine her thinking she's pregnant and announcing it without confirmation, or being pregnant, announcing it, then losing the baby. Neither scenario would make her a nasty or evil person, just a not very bright one who, once the lie was unleashed has been unable to stop it. I honestly hope she is pregnant and the baby is fine, but it's all very strange.

I think that tweet was just typical KP mouthing off at something or other that's happening separately**. I don't see it as significant or intended to pave the way for anything 'bad'. I think it's just the combination of that tweet, the faked pic and the absence of any real evidence of a pregnant KP that's making people suspicious and make connections that probably really don't exist.

She's said, according to ValentinaVargas (I think?) earlier in this thread that she's over halfway so I think it's reasonable to assume she is and for whatever reason, she's just not flaunting it this time round.

ETA ** as Janna says here
    janna wrote: »
    I think this Court case/talks is not going her way and she is trying to throw blame on the people SHE hauled into court. Never her fault you see.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

She definitely looked pregnant to me in the tacky beach shots- first thing I thought before reading other comments - however I smell a rat, something is not adding up somewhere - and I'm not convinced she would feel the need to go to the lengths of marrying someone to make it more 'respectable' TBH, and more so seeing as getting married is as disposable and meaningful to her as last weeks rubbish.
    Whatever fans she has clearly don't have any problem with her rank behaviour and even 'admire' her for it..so I just don't see them having an problem with her not being married - in fact she could hawk the 'hardship of being a single parent' again. :rolleyes:
    I have much more of a problem bringing yet another random penis into the kids home and none about an unwed pregnancy and another child she won't be looking after.

There are lies going on somewhere, it doesn't add up and the vagueness point to it IMO - there is more to this latest circus of a wedding and I would love to see the terms and conditions Kev. has signed up to in return for pursuing woman of KP's ilk and hitting the jackpot with her. They have both done a deal with the devil IMO and it stinks,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....and I'm not convinced she would feel the need to go to the lengths of marrying someone to make it more 'respectable' TBH, and more so seeing as getting married is as disposable and meaningful to her as last weeks rubbish.

With respect, Fifi, you're using normal logic for what you or I or most normal people would do in the circs. We're talking about KP here, someone not big on logic at the best of times and someone who can't take criticism. To me, it reeked of KP's idea of damage control.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Interesting. It looks like that Sun pic is from the same day as the equestrian one. Same nail colour, same bangle on wrist, same hair, same everything, apart from the bump, which suggests the possibility that it's a photoshop. There are a few other things that look off to me, creases in the wrong places, the shadow behind the hand resting on her stomach. I also think the pic has been reversed as what looks like her wrist tattoo is on the wrong hand (see the equestrian one, it's her right as we look at it, and on the Sun pic, it appears to be visible on her left one... )

But just my observations... :)

One slight obviouse omission she is wearing a Gillet in one, hands in pocket and its probably pushed the t shirt. Also one is side on the other is from the front so it could look like bump is missing, I think its there
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very odd going on's. Very odd rant she did on twitter. I doubt I will ever understand her. I wish she would step away from the computer and media and sort her life out.

My sentiments too. I know magazines can twists things according loyalties etc but I have read that she's had a lot of public sulks lately and the pregnancy is making her very sick. Perhaps she's really not having a good time of it, that's all. I do think something's amiss but can't put my finger on it.:confused:

I don't think her outburst is anything to do with the court case - because she already knows that certain people are cruel ;) - this person she blames seems to be nice until recently.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Katie is about to launch 'PriceyTube' - her own paid subscription YouTube channel and who knows what delights are in store as she's planning to do all the editing herself: http://www.contactmusic.com/news/katie-price-to-launch-own-youtube-channel_3655421

She also gets her claws into Keira Knightley for wearing a recycled wedding dress
    ''Brides are suppose to wear something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. But I don't agree with Keira Knightley's decision to get married in an old dress. It's embarrassing! Did she want fans to think she was above making the same effort that lots of ordinary brides do? Either that or she's Scrooge. God knows what she's like at Christmas.''

This is how the effortlessly elegant Keira looked on her big day: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10046573/Forget-Cinderella-carriages-and-castles.-Keira-Knightleys-got-the-right-idea.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Apparently Katie is about to launch 'PriceyTube' - her own paid subscription YouTube channel and who knows what delights are in store as she's planning to do all the editing herself: http://www.contactmusic.com/news/katie-price-to-launch-own-youtube-channel_3655421

She also gets her claws into Keira Knightley for wearing a recycled wedding dress
    ''Brides are suppose to wear something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. But I don't agree with Keira Knightley's decision to get married in an old dress. It's embarrassing! Did she want fans to think she was above making the same effort that lots of ordinary brides do? Either that or she's Scrooge. God knows what she's like at Christmas.''

This is how the effortlessly elegant Keira looked on her big day: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10046573/Forget-Cinderella-carriages-and-castles.-Keira-Knightleys-got-the-right-idea.html
    Keira looked lovely and very happy on her wedding day, married surrounded by loved ones. The dress a classic design and very chic. The pictures have a very classic French feel.

Katie is a nasty peice of work to write such attention seeking nonsense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Kiera looked amazing, gorgeous dress regardless of when it was worn before, and such a fab setting for her wedding.

Isn't it hilarious how she thinks Kiera should have dressed for her fans though, like wot KP would do?! Says it all really, Kiera gets married for love, KP does it for her fans. :D

What KP knows about 'ordinary people' and 'ordinary weddings' could be written on the back of a stamp with room left over for 2 of her 'autobiographies'. She is the expert on 'embarrassing' though.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keira looked lovely and very happy on her wedding day, married surrounded by loved ones. The dress a classic design and very chic. The pictures have a very classic French feel.

Katie is a nasty peice of work to write such attention seeking nonsense.

That 'old dress' KP refers to show her total lack of class. From head to toe KK is wearing Vintage Couture Chanel in it's purest form, hand made as a gift by Kaiser Karl himself some years back when KK became the face of Coco Mademoiselle. It's probably worth 20 to 30k at the very least.

No doubt she thinks KK ought to be wearing some spandex jersey trash covered in crystals a la Pwicey. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh, another successful woman she's slagging off when no-one asked her opinion. Then she'll have her fans biting the heads off anyone who makes a retort to her on twitter, calling them bullies. Maybe Kiera should have bought a polyester one that flobbed her boobs out instead - class.
    Did KP even get married? There were some beach pics wearing white, is there any evidence of anything legal?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Typical KP stupidity!:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sentiments too. I know magazines can twists things according loyalties etc but I have read that she's had a lot of public sulks lately and the pregnancy is making her very sick. Perhaps she's really not having a good time of it, that's all. I do think something's amiss but can't put my finger on it.:confused:

I don't think her outburst is anything to do with the court case - because she already knows that certain people are cruel ;) - this person she blames seems to be nice until recently.

I think she would say it again about the same people, just to remind her believers. But you could be right. If so, maybe Cyril's mate Nev. Maybe he wasn't all he seemed.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She beggars belief, she really does, Kiera looked totally amazing and there's a huge contrast between her joyous occasion and KP's souless tack fest. Somebody needs to stop her, even by her standards this is ridiculous and spiteful
This discussion has been closed.