Options

hottest guy in popular music?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
Forum Member
✭✭✭
who might it be? i'll list some of the options and give my opinion.

justin timberlake - was almost attractive once but i find him ugly now.

macklemore - so much yes. i'm sure it's as big as he walks in the club imagining it to be.

bruno mars - not a million years. yuck.

1D boys - everyone seems to like harry, but he has the face of a middle aged northern housewife in my eyes. zayn is beautiful though.

eminem - physically quite nice but his attitude and opinions are rank.

justin beiber - physically utterly beautiful but a bit of a knob. came to extreme fame before he matured though so i forgive him. i would do him 6 ways from sunday. woof.

can't really think of other stand out guys. special sexy mention goes to the long haired guy from london grammar, the rapper TI and josh hartnett, who although is neither a musician nor current, is hot always and forever.

Comments

• Options
    ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please just post more descriptions, they are hilarious.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1D boys - everyone seems to like harry, but he has the face of a middle aged northern housewife in my eyes

loooooool
  • Options
    ali1234ali1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pink's dancer colt prattes tbh. lol.
    other than that, JT for me. T.I. maybe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    Please just post more descriptions, they are hilarious.

thank you darling, but who else is there? all the current music boys are either arse ugly or completely forgettable.
    ali1234 wrote: »
    pink's dancer colt prattes tbh. lol.
    other than that, JT for me. T.I. maybe.

he is indeed vagina-sore-for-days hot, but as a backing dancer he doesn't really count.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 40,030
    Forum Member
    JT, T.I, Zayn Malik, Max George I go back and forth on Harry Styles, I know many don't think he is but Nathan Sykes has turned into a gorgeous little man in my eyes, Eminem is still gorgeous, and doesn't look much older now (in some pics I've seen), Bieber is gorgeous when he isn't doing the dead behind the eyes, looking into the distance pose, which I realise is his go to pose 95% of the time
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who might it be? i'll list some of the options and give my opinion.

justin timberlake - was almost attractive once but i find him ugly now.

macklemore - so much yes. i'm sure it's as big as he walks in the club imagining it to be.

bruno mars - not a million years. yuck.

1D boys - everyone seems to like harry, but he has the face of a middle aged northern housewife in my eyes. zayn is beautiful though.

eminem - physically quite nice but his attitude and opinions are rank.

justin beiber - physically utterly beautiful but a bit of a knob. came to extreme fame before he matured though so i forgive him. i would do him 6 ways from sunday. woof.

can't really think of other stand out guys. special sexy mention goes to the long haired guy from london grammar, the rapper TI and josh hartnett, who although is neither a musician nor current, is hot always and forever.

They are all hot, I'd have them all.
  • Options
    PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    Shayne Ward
    Olly Murs
    Calvin Harris
  • Options
    HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me , Justin Timberlake has improved with age , love the beard he has now . Same goes for Liam 1D , more masculine now . Zayne , very handsome , but weedy , really skinny arms and legs , a real no no . Justin Beiber has filled out nicely , but as said Before a total knob . What about Union J ?? at least two of them are cute and Tinie Tempah is lookin good now .
  • Options
    HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PANNAL1 wrote: »
    Shayne Ward
    Olly Murs
    Calvin Harris

O M G !! I forgt about Shayne Ward . Stunning , gorgeous looking guy .handsome , hairy , , hunky , the pics of him online are quite amazing .,( Attitude magazine , I think ) .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call me weird but Ryan Tedder from One Republic looks hot (despite being slightly chubby) in the 'Counting Stars' video.

Also Macklemore and Calvin Harris.

I find both Justin's (Bieber and Timberlake) do absolutely nothing for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zeb Atlas wrote: »
    Call me weird but Ryan Tedder from One Republic looks hot (despite being slightly chubby) in the 'Counting Stars' video.

Also Macklemore and Calvin Harris.

I find both Justin's (Bieber and Timberlake) do absolutely nothing for me.

Ooooh Ryan Tedder, he has a sexy voice too in Counting Stars, I think that's why I find him sexy in the video.
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe a little older but I thought Jared Leto was the prettiest guy in rock these days?

I can't judge these things well but I did wonder if the rest of Little Mix and 1D got together who from 1D would be left out?
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zayn, Liam and Niall are beautiful.
    Harry is average and Louis looks like he's on crack.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    Maybe a little older but I thought Jared Leto was the prettiest guy in rock these days?

I can't judge these things well but I did wonder if the rest of Little Mix and 1D got together who from 1D would be left out?

Louis or Niall I reckon
  • Options
    PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    Must add Enrique Iglesias.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Just Zayn Malik tbh.

Oh and Joe Jonas but I guess he hasn't made music in ages.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shayne ward - he was alright for a 'regular boy done good' but as ok as he looked physically his lack of talent and complete lack of personality made me as dry as a ryvita. it takes more than a skinhead haircut and a northern sensibility to open me up, speaking of which...

max george - no matter how many stories i read about him being a great shag, and no matter how many times jasmine lennard says he was crap (lying tart) it takes more than a haircut and an accent to do it for me. having said that, yes i'd shag him, but i'd deny it afterwards.

olly murs - i'd rather bang katie hopkins! not even exaggerating, between his god awful music, rip-your-ears-off voice, massive fat face and insipid dumbed-down ITV personality, NO. i don't care how tight your trousers are or how big your essex knob is, GO AWAY F-ING OLLY MURS.

calvin harris - talented, good tunes, but slightly disappointing face. but yes, i would let him go places that would hurt and smell.

liam 1d - the second least ugly member. yes zayn is spindly, but i like that. not ashamed. i'd rather liam than harry. my list is 1 - zayn, 2 - liam, 3 - harry ......................................... joint last, niall and louis. (who's uglier, niall or louis? both are minging. apparently some people like niall. i pity them.)

union j - naaaahhh mate. anyone but the rosie and jim looking "pretty boy" (there aren't speech marks sarcastic enough to convey my disdain).

tinie temper - maybe last week i would have said he was ok (just ok though) but after the BAFTAs, watching him humiliate himself in front of multiple massively talented actors, he can F off for good. completely gone off him. he was never that hot anyway.

oh, controversial, dappy? awful personality, but hot body (plus he's MASSIVE). i would.
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis or Niall I reckon

Kinda thought it wouldn't be Harry anyway!
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Calvin Harris I think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Calvin Harris and Nick Carter of Backstreet Boys fame (my first celeb love)
  • Options
    ali1234ali1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is indeed vagina-sore-for-days hot, but as a backing dancer he doesn't really count.

haha i know. i was stretching it with colt. vagina-sore-for-days hot? that's a new one :D

this thread makes me realise how few attractive men there are in the music industry compared to the film industry... hmm.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zayn Malik. He's sooo pretty <3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not really relevant anymore,but Ricky Martin does it for me
  • Options
    bbclassicsbbclassics Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    I don't find anyone in this thread fit really well Enrique is quite nice I suppose.

The last guy I liked was Adam Levine (Maroon 5),although those tattoos are a bit ugly.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Macklemore!?? ........ seriously!??? He has a long face like a horse with odd features