The Pub (Part 46)

Comments

• twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    George Osborne is planning to freeze benefits to save £3 billion a year. He could save that money by scrapping Trident instead.

Please sign if you agree!

www.cnduk.org/petition

:)
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    George Osborne is planning to freeze benefits to save £3 billion a year. He could save that money by scrapping Trident instead.

www.cnduk.org/petition

My main concern at the moment is UKIP...they want to bring smoking back in pubs :o designated rooms like but that is not a good thing at all

*meanders off into the outside smoking area with roof and heater*

:D
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening :)

*shouts* Chin....where are you????

*calls the 5-0, to put out an A.P.B for Chinchin :(
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *opens pub* Morning all. :D
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,593
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

www.cnduk.org/petition

He's an arse! He could claw back the money Cameron is spending on yet another war! >:(>:(
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    My main concern at the moment is UKIP...they want to bring smoking back in pubs :o designated rooms like but that is not a good thing at all

*meanders off into the outside smoking area with roof and heater*

I have a special licence to allow smoking in here, it's the same one given in psychiatric hospitals. :D
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Evening :)

*shouts* Chin....where are you????

*calls the 5-0, to put out an A.P.B for Chinchin :(
    Stop wasting police time you great pillock! Chinny is helping trading standards with some questions..........he never learns. ROLLEYES

*hauls bob onto the shoogly nail*
    >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy *clunk* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ta muchly! *om nom, slurrrp* They are sooo photogenic!!! FH has now become official CP speak for when they get adopted. We all cringe but it is on all our printed stuff now. This is how Americanisms creep insidiously in! My daughter in law is the Homing Officer and she says it about 10 times a day :o:o:o

THe pub did us an amazing deal so that £2 of the cost of each Sunday dins was donated back to the charity. And the dinners were not expensive at all!!! Drinkies were extra of course. Plus some of our wealthier members spent loads on raffle tickets and that is how we made so much :kitty:^_^:cool:
    It's pathetic! And another one is the 'rainbow bridge'. Shut up! It's ridiculous & I refuse to use those expressions. >:(

Good deal on the pub lunches.
    Arternoon peeps, cuppa tea and a slice of fruitcake please!!

Where has that reprobate chinnock got to?? :confused:
    ROLLEYES He's helping 'trading standards' with their enquiries. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear me, chins fiddling t'books or summat?? :eek: Morning all pubster folkies! Tis the last day of September and set to be a cracking one down here in the Sarf East :) I shall give the hedge its final [hopefully] cut before winter, although tis rather a shame to cut out all those pretty spider webs that are hung with dewdrops every morning *sighs poetically* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear me, chins fiddling t'books or summat?? :eek: Morning all pubster folkies! Tis the last day of September and set to be a cracking one down here in the Sarf East :) I shall give the hedge its final [hopefully] cut before winter, although tis rather a shame to cut out all those pretty spider webs that are hung with dewdrops every morning *sighs poetically* :D
    I'm not at liberty to disclose what the lyin' fiddlin' wee toad has been up to! :o

Same here weatherwise, lovely & sunny, tho' a few showers are forecast throughout the day. Ho hum *clunk* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    I'm not at liberty to disclose what the lyin' fiddlin' wee toad has been up to! :o

Same here weatherwise, lovely & sunny, tho' a few showers are forecast throughout the day. Ho hum *clunk* :D

*slurrrrp* Ta muchly. Well, a period in the clink will sort him out :D

We may have a few light showers too but set to be 21 degrees and sunny! I'd settle for that in July never mind on the cusp of Sept and Oct :cool:

I had a surprise visit from my landlady yesterday and was well pleased that the entire place was neat and tidy [which it generally is] - it appears that my fence that blew down in the gales last December might possibly be being fixed soon :o:D I showed her the wet rot in the bathroom and the woodworm in my closet as well. Maybe next year for those two then :kitty:
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning All :D

Coffee please, something decent, none of that nescafe junk :o
  • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon peeps :D *clunk* *clink* *clunk**clunk**clunk**clunk**clunk**clunk**clunk*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((chins))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :):) We thought you'd been abducted by aliens!! Well, I did :D

*slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((chins))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :):) We thought you'd been abducted by aliens!! Well, I did :D

*slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp*

*Ahem* I had a little problem with the Trading Standards to *ahem* sort out. :D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chinchin wrote: »
    *Ahem* I had a little problem with the Trading Standards to *ahem* sort out. :D:p

Ooooerrrrrrrr ...... that's wot SR said. I thought she was making it up!! ;-):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Crosses fingers* There's no truth in the rumours I have been watering down the beer. *Blushes*:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Crosses fingers* There's no truth in the rumours I have been watering down the beer. *Blushes*:D

But what haven't you been watering it down WITH?? :o:o:o:o

*runs to check plant pot for dampness*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Sniggers* :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's bone dry! :eek: *eyes chins suspiciously*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »

I have a special licence to allow smoking in here, it's the same one given in psychiatric hospitals. :D

That will be okay if I ever get sectioned, I never knew that :p I can puff away to my hearts content sat down with a brew and not getting wet through in the rain

I'll let Nigel Farage know about your smoking room, I'm sure he'd be well at home :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That will be okay if I ever get sectioned, I never knew that :p I can puff away to my hearts content sat down with a brew and not getting wet through in the rain

I'll let Nigel Farage know about your smoking room, I'm sure he'd be well at home :D

Evening Mrs T. :) *clunk*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd love to lock Farage in the pub alone with SR for an hour :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening Mrs T. :) *clunk*

Cheers Chins, can I have a double please, I'm thirsty :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to lock Farage in the pub alone with SR for an hour :D:D:D

And me too please :p