Options

ITV Daybreak - Richard Keys - Bird Poo?

mersey70mersey70 Posts: 5,049
Forum Member
Daybreak were discussing Keys' departure and they linked to his interview on talksport, instead they cut to a chat he was having outside somehwere and momentarily a caption flashed up that said 'bird poo facial ulay jen' Lord knows what that was about.

I rewound my V+ to double check but I wasn't imagining it. And I am stone sober by the way!

How odd.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    It was edited out on the +1 showing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hey I saw that too......It's an anagram for "A Capably Judo Fire Lion" or "A Parabolic Dye Flu Join". Ok, possibly not. No idea.
  • Options
    henderohendero Posts: 11,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a story about a "bird poo facial" in this morning's Metro newspaper, so presumably it's the same thing. Here's a link to a Mail article about it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/article-1350741/Its-hailed-beauty-wonder-product-Victoria-Beckham-loves--bird-poo-face.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Insert your own Posh Spice joke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hendero wrote: »
    There was a story about a "bird poo facial" in this morning's Metro newspaper, so presumably it's the same thing. Here's a link to a Mail article about it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/article-1350741/Its-hailed-beauty-wonder-product-Victoria-Beckham-loves--bird-poo-face.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Insert your own Posh Spice joke.

Thank you. When it wasnt on +1 I was genuinely beginning to think i'd imagined it, phew!
  • Options
    TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a mind control thing, ITV do it all the time.

Monkey brain eyeball suzy Pepsi

The next big thing after product placement!
  • Options
    zingzing Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't a Ulay another term for on screen caption? Like an aston? Maybe it was a command that went out in error. Much like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDNlYAJlPs
  • Options
    henderohendero Posts: 11,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zing wrote: »
    Isn't a Ulay another term for on screen caption? Like an aston? Maybe it was a command that went out in error. Much like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDNlYAJlPs

Ulay is also the name of a brand of skin cream, so maybe it was a reference/comparison to that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that, but that's called Olay these days
  • Options
    mr williamsmr williams Posts: 1,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that's what the Spanish farmer said to his chickens? :D
  • Options
    ShrewnShrewn Posts: 6,855
    Forum Member
    I'd bring in Keys to anchor Daybreak, I think he'd be good doing something away from sport for a while
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shrewn wrote: »
    I'd bring in Keys to anchor Daybreak, I think he'd be good doing something away from sport for a while

Didn't he use to do TV-AM?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didn't he use to do TV-AM?

Indeed he did. Forgetting everything thats been said, he is one of the most competant TV anchors about, I reckon there's many a TV exec who would be willing to take a punt when things die down. He'd give Daybreak a much needed touch of gravitas
  • Options
    GeorgeSGeorgeS Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'd give Daybreak a much needed touch of gravitas

Sure he would, love :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GeorgeS wrote: »
    Sure he would, love :D

Just need to get Ulrika back :p
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I thought that, but that's called Olay these days

Think it was renamed a few years ago. I've never used the stuff though, I'm too young to need it! Anyway back on topic. I wonder if this is on Youtube yet?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'd give Daybreak a much needed touch of gravitas
    Would he smash it? Of course he'd smash it. If he was anywhere near Daybreak he'd be hanging out the back of it.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    Indeed he did. Forgetting everything thats been said, he is one of the most competant TV anchors about, I reckon there's many a TV exec who would be willing to take a punt when things die down. He'd give Daybreak a much needed touch of gravitas

Yeah....

Keys: Morning, so Christine did Frank take you up the Arsenal last night?

Dread to think what his links to news and weather would be like with all those females around.

There used to be a story about him when he was at TV-AM, but probably just gossip.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    my_login wrote: »
    Would he smash it? Of course he'd smash it. If he was anywhere near Daybreak he'd be hanging out the back of it.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

There used to be a story about him when he was at TV-AM, but probably just gossip.

Don't tell me he smashed Roland Rat? :p
  • Options
    g-bhxug-bhxu Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah....

Keys: Morning, so Christine did Frank take you up the Arsenal last night?

Dread to think what his links to news and weather would be like with all those females around.

He'd have a field day with Tamzin over the topless photos
  • Options
    TheEngineerTheEngineer Posts: 7,789
    Forum Member

If it is the story I have heard then I am not sure "weather" they would want him ;)
  • Options
    ariusukariusuk Posts: 13,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ulay is an abbreviation for underlay
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't tell me he smashed Roland Rat? :p

I would like to think i'm a man of the world but I have genuinely never heard the expression smashed, not in that context anyway. Maybe it's a regional or class thing, round here they just say DELETED ho ho.

His talksport interview was quite extraordinary though, bizarre in fact.
  • Options
    DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think it was renamed a few years ago. I've never used the stuff though, I'm too young to need it! Anyway back on topic. I wonder if this is on Youtube yet?

Bear with... bear with...

(just saw this thread now. I record Daybreak each day, so feel free to PM me if stuff like this happens)
  • Options
    DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here you go.

Richard Keys gets a Bird Poo Facial:
    http://bit.ly/BirdPooFacial