Andrew Andre loses his battle with cancer aged 54

fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
Forum Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4702911/peter-andre-brother-andrew-dies-of-cancer.html

Peter Andre's brother lost his battle with cancer last night.

RIP

Comments

• niki1969niki1969 Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Very sad R.I.P
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P. Andrew.

Thinking of all his family at this sad time.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So very sad. I am not a huge Peter Andre fan (I am too old!) but this will be so hard for him, They were so close and it's awful to lose a sibling. Have huge sympathy for him and for the family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    RIP Andrew, and sending love and prayers to all the Andres. xxx
  • loopylisaloopylisa Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    How Awful, R.I.P :(
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I somehow think this could have been prevented (and this is only my theory here) if he has stayed in Australia, don't they say not to fly when having cancer as it can clogged up the blood celled or something and soon after we heard a report of andre getting blood clotts, i think he would have been better off at home. I think just using chemo as the only the method, it also about changing your diet and what to eat (they say not eat sugary drinks or food as the cancer feed on it) and new lifestyle options. I don't know the full facts but the way PA talk about in the public domain make it seem like moving to the UK was the only options.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rest in peace big man, my thoughts are with the family, especially his wife who has lost her soulmate, I'm sure we all put our hands on her shoulder today x. It's very hard on small children when relatives die at Christmas, I remember that feeling well, so confusing. My condolences to all the Andre family x
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor man, RIP Andrew x
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I somehow think this could have been prevented (and this is only my theory here) if he has stayed in Australia, don't they say not to fly when having cancer as it can clogged up the blood celled or something and soon after we heard a report of andre getting blood clotts, i think he would have been better off at home. I think just using chemo as the only the method, it also about changing your diet and what to eat (they say not eat sugary drinks or food as the cancer feed on it) and new lifestyle options. I don't know the full facts but the way PA talk about in the public domain make it seem like moving to the UK was the only options.

I'm sure this is what all families want to hear when a loved one dies :( :mad:
  • Natuk80Natuk80 Posts: 11,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So sad to hear he passed away, awful just before Christmas. :( My thoughts are with the Andre family.

RIP - Andrew.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad news. RIP.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be awfully sad to loose someone at anytime of the year but just a week before Christmas must be even worse :(:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely man. Here's hoping Fat Claire doesn't use the Andres' grief to further Pete's reality television show.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thoughts are with Andrews wife ,daughter and family .. Cancer is a terrible disease.. My friends 6 yr old daughter died of cancer last Friday (7th) ..it doesn't care how much money you have ,if you are famous or age
    R.I.P. Andrew
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thoughts are with Andrews wife ,daughter and family .. Cancer is a terrible disease.. My friends 6 yr old daughter died of cancer last Friday (7th) ..it doesn't care how much money you have ,if you are famous or age
    R.I.P. Andrew

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's daughter.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P. Andrew

My sisters both died from it aged 54 and 53. As you say cancer is a terrible disease, and can hit any one at any time, regardless of their age.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Lovely man. Here's hoping Fat Claire doesn't use the Andres' grief to further Pete's reality television show.

If she has any sense then she won't, the public back lash from her (PA by proxy) trying to make money out of this would be pretty immense.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    My sisters both died from it aged 54 and 53. As you say cancer is a terrible disease, and can hit any one at any time, regardless of their age.

Such a cruel disease .. How sad to of lost 2 sisters to it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RIP Andrew... best wishes to his wife, daughter, parents and the rest of the family.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know that this very sad for this poor man's family but why is this in the showbiz section?
    He was not a celeb.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    I know that this very sad for this poor man's family but why is this in the showbiz section?
    He was not a celeb.

Because his brother is (sort of) and Andrew's cancer was publicised via his brother in various interviews and his own TV show.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »

Really! Just couldn't stop yourself for a few days out of respect. :mad:

RIP Andrew. Sending prayers and loving thoughts to all the Andre family xx
  • rachierachie Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just plain thick.
    Not a Peter Andre fan but I feel for him and his family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member

I think the objective was to give him the best healthcare they possibly could, that is why they flew him over and without the go ahead from Doctors I'm sure they wouldn't have
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,667
    Forum Member
    Very sad news, from what little i have seen, the Andre clan seem quite close, so it will be a big blow to all of them.

Btw, who is 'Fat Claire' mentioned in this thread?