World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXI (Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it'll be Kane vs Bryan and Evolution vs Shield at ER then.
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reigns vs Triple H at Summerslam has to happen now.
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Evolution v The Shield match at ER has the potential to be a classic as long as they get the stipulations right
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Copyright screen. Woohoo, bed time!

Night all. See you next week :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awesome final segment. Feud's bubbling along nicely.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,980
    Forum Member
    Brilliant ending there. I can even get past Batista there
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow what an ending to Raw awesome.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think they could have WarGames including Bryan and Kane with the title on the line

I think they've got to. Kane is not a strong enough opponent for Bryan's first proper defence.
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    Reigns vs Triple H at Summerslam has to happen now.

Seems that way.

Albeit a bad crowd as far as I was concerned, not a bad Raw at all. Great closing segment.
    Forum Member
    I think they've got to. Kane is not a strong enough opponent for Bryan's first proper defence.

It also continues Authority vs Bryan (a little) by stacking the odds against Bryan with 7 other people possibly picking up the win.

If not the two rings version then the 3 cage WarGames2000 version, whoever gets the title from the top is the champion
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think they can get away with giving him a sub par opponent at ER as this match here will obviously be the main event. I can't see anyone else for Bryan.
  • lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say WWE is really starting to feel must-watch again. Even without the biggest star it was good tonight.

The Shield, Evolution, The Wyatts, Bryan, Cesaro, Paige, Barrett winning again finally, new Nxt guys being promoted that look interesting.

Love it all :)
    Forum Member
    I think they can get away with giving him a sub par opponent at ER as this match here will obviously be the main event. I can't see anyone else for Bryan.

I think my idea works and they would be idiots, simple idiots, to not use it. I don't even want a fee :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think my idea works and they would be idiots, simple idiots, to not use it. I don't even want a fee :p

Why would you want a fee for giving WWE ideas. You're Stephanie McMahon, remember?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Anything that involves the triple cage gets my vote.
    Forum Member
    Why would you want a fee for giving WWE ideas. You're Stephanie McMahon, remember?

I'm not THE Stephanie, god I know I'm brilliant but even I'm not THAT good lol
  • sahisahi Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Remember guys.........Evolultion is your Solution
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Она на своем пути, чтобы увидеть меня.:D

женщина не это, товарищ
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pembo2004 wrote: »
    it has to war games at extreme rules that's only match makes sense

Already sold tix for a 1 ring set-up. I'm sure they'll do something similar, but I'd be surprised if they actually ever use 2 rings.
    Forum Member
    Right then night all! Speak during the week hopefully :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lionsof66 wrote: »
    Have to say WWE is really starting to feel must-watch again. Even without the biggest star it was good tonight.

The Shield, Evolution, The Wyatts, Bryan, Cesaro, Paige, Barrett winning again finally, new Nxt guys being promoted that look interesting.

Love it all :)

The night where Jericho won the title while Rock was away was another good episode where the top guy was away and they put on a good show. Oddly I think having ANYTHING working against them makes them work harder to plan out a good show and since TNA is not a concern, it comes down to people being unavailable to push them to do better. Oddly enough CM Punk walking out seems to have pissed off the booking team to the degree they are almost like "how you like us now?" :p and have decided to actually start to book according to reactions rather than a rigid plan. It does seem a little more fluid and less predictable than even January's booking.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    женщина не это, товарищ

I dunno what this means, but I guess- "Rusev will have a several months long reign as an unbeaten monster heel, until Cena overcomes the odds and defeats the monster, at which point Rusev becomes worthless" ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    I dunno what this means, but I guess- "Rusev will have a several months long reign as an unbeaten monster heel, until Cena overcomes the odds and defeats the monster, at which point Rusev becomes worthless" ;-)

I was saying the lady is not an "it", comrade.

Rusev is going to feud with Cena this summer/autumn, I can feel it in my bones from a mile away like a bad omen carried on the wind. I worry he'll be the next Ryback and Lana's a looker, not a talker, and if Heyman couldn't get Ryback over, I don't know how much work Lana will have to do. Maybe Lana will turn face and he'll pair up with Aksana. God help the people put in a mixed tag match against those two stiffs, they might as well just go straight to the A&E department.
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching last weeks Raw again.

The Warrior Promo......See how he hasn't the energy to 'shake the ropes' - Even though he wants to! :( Even though the fans are 'howling' for it!

Hindsight etc..........

But looking back, you can see he was struggling. It's asif he knew. He tried his hardest, and this was his bittersweet 'goodbye'- :(

The Warrior shall live on forever. My Favourite as a kid.

I just hope he's found peace.

FOREVER! :cool:
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delete!
This discussion has been closed.