Options

What do you think the Queen is doing right now?

Comments

• Options
    justatechjustatech Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she is anything like the older people that I know then she has been tucked up in bed with her hot water bottle since 9pm.
  • Options
    80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    justatech wrote: »
    If she is anything like the older people that I know then she has been tucked up in bed with her hot water bottle since 9pm.

Clutching a gin bottle, singing herself to sleep
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    Clutching a gin bottle, singing herself to sleep

Only if she's also got a bottle of Dubonnet, apparently she likes a stiff cocktail.:blush:
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching the Walking Dead and taking note on how the zombies move, in the hope of pulling in more viewers in her ten minute appearance on Xmas Day.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,863
    Forum Member
    Saying why do I have to pretend these flaming Queen Speeches are mine when they're not but I have to pretend that they are and act as if still the time of Henry The 8th!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    At 10.15pm Her Majesty would still be busy with paperwork
  • Options
    UlsterguyUlsterguy Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jojo01 wrote: »
    I think she's playing with her Dorgis (which I've just learned about on the 'Has the Queen got a passport' thread).
    Hoffmister wrote: »
    Practicing her best patronizing tone for the speech to us blebs at crimbo
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    :D I too learned of dorgis from that link

Dorgis? Blebs? If you must post inane comments, please ensure they're spelt correctly.
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At this moment deep into the night maybe she is finally handing her job over to her son Charles. Passing away peacefully in her sleep - The Queen is dead, long live The King! But let's hope she's got a fair few years in her yet to come. She'll hopefully become the longest reigning monarch come next September 2015, beating Queen Victoria. Hope she makes it.

I bet she gets up in the night for a "Royal wee" just like the rest of us. Maybe right now she's doing just that! :p
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    At this moment deep into the night maybe she is finally handing her job over to her son Charles. Passing away peacefully in her sleep - The Queen is dead, long live The King!
    Saints preserve us if that dithering fruit loop gets the job. Let him carry on talking to his plants and hugging his trees.

William will make a much better King than his batty father.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jar of beef paste and a corgi dog.
  • Options
    batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    She's bringing in tourists.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    Shouting at Philip for spilling the milk, and cleaning it up, saying " Do I have to do everything round here , where are the servants"
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Sitting up in bed with The Sun and a cup of tea.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    At this very moment in time we're spending our precious time on the Digital Spy forums but the question is what do you think her majesty the Queen doing at this very moment in time?

She is re-enacting Jack The Ripper's exploits right now as it's dark.

Allegedly.

Seriously. Why do you even care.
  • Options
    Stewie_CStewie_C Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    staggering around her kitchen with a **** in her mouth, wondering what she is doing with her life.....time for the Tupperware Alpen...
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    :D I too learned of dorgis from that link
    Ulsterguy wrote: »
    Dorgis? Blebs? If you must post inane comments, please ensure they're spelt correctly.

What have I spelt incorrectly and how is it an inane comment? I didn't know 'Dorgis' existed until I read this link which was shared on the thread asking if the Queen has a passport.

From the link:
    What are the names of The Queen’s corgis?

A. The Queen has two Corgis: Holly and Willow. Her Majesty also has two Dorgis (cross-breed of Dachshund and Corgi): Candy and Vulcan
  • Options
    SpaceCandySpaceCandy Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering why the box of Quality Street isnt large and tin and some sweets are GONE!!
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I'd say she's just relaxing after having lunch. She might be watching daytime TV as well.
  • Options
    nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    Ovalteenie wrote: »
    Sitting on her throne? :blush:

Well it is World Toilet Day. Apparently.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2026234
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's playing on her Xbox One right now. Probably Call of Duty online and arguing with some American 12 year old brat.
  • Options
    MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got her zoomba DVD on and is exercising in front of a huge TV.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got her feet up, having a cup of tea and a **** and watching the Bodnant Garden programme.

The corgis are being a bit annoying.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    Around that time of night she will be making sure that someone is making sure Charles' hitman can't get in.
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    being a bit behind the times....

shes wondering why that nice mr savile isnt sending her any orphen children, to rip off their heads and drink their blood....