Comments

• Options
    EtheleneEthelene Posts: 284
    Forum Member
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fell behind on this series (and nobody's bothered with the wikipedia page this series >:(:blush:) so I've had no idea of the results, etc. Just read about everyone receiving a yellow card :o.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You would think will and Craig should win, but I have a funny feeling charelle will win.

I didn't realise charelle was so tall until today, her bloke is big but she isn't that much shorter
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At this precise moment in time, I think I might actually hate you :o:D:D

hehehehehe My work here is done :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ethelene wrote: »

Oh come on - that's pure sadism! :o
  • Options
    justatechjustatech Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    televizor wrote: »
    I found those artworks in that park quite wooden, actually.

One thing annoys me about Brendan. The morning after every vote-off he asks, "What did we think of X and Y leaving us?"

Brendan, if you have something to say about voted-off couples, then say it to their faces.

I think this is the first season that he's acted this way, though I may be wrong. I just think there has been so many unpleasant couples this series that even he has lost the veneer of always being smiling and friendly no matter how horrible they are. And he has to sit with them all day as well so his nerves must be frazzled to bits by them. Hope the new lot are a much nicer bunch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just in case you haven't seen enough:
    http://www.scotsman.com/news/telly-talent-show-rejects-fight-on-in-quest-for-stardom-1-1531626

I promise this is the last! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    not sure why carol and bill (?) would give a vote to will&craig at that stage, judging by how they took it it might have been pre-planned in that they said it was ok to waste their vote of then, but its still pretty bizarre. I thought mum&daughter were giving a fake jokey reason simply because they didnt want anyone to go anyway but after the preview for to orrows vote im not sure.

would be pretty funny if they werent sure how to spread the vote tomorrow and end up accidently spreading it too evenly causing a few yellowcard couples to get redcarded lol, would take a special kind of imbecile to risk their vote on a yellow card couple tho...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    i want will and craig to win but only cuz I dont want any of the others to win.

I still claim series 7 as having the worst couples at the end of the coach besides the mother and son (i felt sorry for them for having to deal with the others). Usually when I dont like the couples on coach trip i just stop watching and I really didnt like much of the people from series 6 and 5 either but im assuming that maybe they filtered out the bad couples. Series 7 I stuck with under the pretense that I'd get the pleasure of seeing those horrible horrible people get voted off but no all the nasty couples allianced and stayed through till the end.
    and its really telling how the coach got a few chances about their hotel heaviour this time, because in horrible series 7 there was that one good older couple who ran circles around the horrible couples and yet they got red-carded for making noise in the hotel IMMEDIATLY - thats why I assume channel4 was trying to turn coach trip into big brother by putting horrible idiotic people on and saw the older NICE couple as a thorn in their plans and were looking for any excuse to get rid of them.

btw otavios tweet to will and craig..
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just in case you haven't seen enough:
    http://www.scotsman.com/news/telly-talent-show-rejects-fight-on-in-quest-for-stardom-1-1531626

I promise this is the last! :D

RED CARD!!!!
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    televizor wrote: »
    I found those artworks in that park quite wooden, actually.

One thing annoys me about Brendan. The morning after every vote-off he asks, "What did we think of X and Y leaving us?"

Brendan, if you have something to say about voted-off couples, then say it to their faces.

I do find that a bit bitchy and unnecessary.
  • Options
    Sadly All SeeinSadly All Seein Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What everyone really wants to know is where can we watch the Sporah show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What everyone really wants to know is where can we watch the Sporah show

Count me out :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know when you have flu, and you wake up each day hoping things will be better? Well, that's what this series has been like for me. Keep watching, each night, hoping it's going to improve, and it hasn't. The so called 'tasks' have been dire, and so little shown of the actual places, there must be conspiracy theories that the coach never left the UK! :(
  • Options
    PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mkXwLitYX0

I thought I recognised Ottavio from somewhere so I googled Ottavio XFactor and this is what I found lol .......
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    I've just been reading Ottavio's twitter. If you need a laugh in your lunch break it's definitely worth a read. He really is a deluded individual. He claims that he's been interviewed by the Daily Mirror to give his side of the story. Because that's what everyone wants to read about, a petty coach trip fight. 😂

Also brace yourselves guys. He's auditioning for X Factor again next year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just been reading Ottavio's twitter. If you need a laugh in your lunch break it's definitely worth a read. He really is a deluded individual. He claims that he's been interviewed by the Daily Mirror to give his side of the story. Because that's what everyone wants to read about, a petty coach trip fight. ��

Also brace yourselves guys. He's auditioning for X Factor again new year.

I read on one of the FB pages that the Daily Mirror had commented on a quote of his (cant remember if it was on FB or Twitter) to say that they HADN'T been in contact and denied the whole thing!!! LOL :D
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read on one of the FB pages that the Daily Mirror had commented on a quote of his (cant remember if it was on FB or Twitter) to say that they HADN'T been in contact and denied the whole thing!!! LOL :D

He really is a deluded wannabe. Mind you, so are the new couple. Zedd indeed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RED CARD!!!!

oops! :blush:
  • Options
    gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member

Brilliant!! :D I did see a tweet from him to one of the Daily Mirror writers saying he'd been trying to get a hold of him which made me think maybe this "interview" was a one sided thing. It's a bit gutting as I was expecting to read about sex parties with Brendan and them shooting cocaine with the driver in his truth exposé.
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sick of the old couple already. I have no idea why they've been given a second chance. Fair enough if they were big characters who would bring a lot to the show but they're just a pair of arse lickers. After every single vote the husband responds by saying ''thank you very much, really appreciate it''. When will these people learn that this isn't the bloody Waltons. These people aren't doing you a favour by voting for you!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sick of the old couple already. I have no idea why they've been given a second chance. Fair enough if they were big characters who would bring a lot to the show but they're just a pair of arse lickers. After every single vote the husband responds by saying ''thank you very much, really appreciate it''. When will these people learn that this isn't the bloody Waltons. These people aren't doing you a favour by voting for you!

I know what you mean. I feel mean not liking them and there's nothing wrong with them. They're friendly and up for all the activities but you dont really notice they're there!
  • Options
    ennui 57ennui 57 Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm obviously a masochist, because I just watched this clip :o

At 2.07, she's in the background (left) wiping her feet with what looks like a baby wipe!:p

(Great production values)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Here we go again, only 2 episodes left :D
  • Options
    EtheleneEthelene Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    ennui 57 wrote: »
    I'm obviously a masochist, because I just watched this clip :o

At 2.07, she's in the background (left) wiping her feet with what looks like a baby wipe!:p

(Great production values)

As a masochist you'll enjoy this - Bradly and Otter will make your ears bleed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyqB5MwlihY&feature=youtu.be