World Wrestling Entertainment Spoilers Discussion VI

Paulo 313Paulo 313 Posts: 2,961
Forum Member
✭✭✭
SophStar wrote: »
With the serena thing, I think its because she genuinely wants to be in the industry ect. She came from the indy scene whereas other girls in fcw are former models who were approached.

i find serena quite Hot even with the shaved head :o

Comments

• Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paulo 313 wrote: »

I agree. She's got nothing on Natalya though, in my opinion.

Been waiting for Part 6.
  • sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

me too, she is bang tidy!
  • Paulo 313Paulo 313 Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    I agree. She's got nothing on Natalya though, in my opinion.

Been waiting for Part 6.

still both have nothing on the stunning Mickie James :p !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I perfer Natalya to Mickie, although it's a touch choice. :D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eve or Gail for me

Although I do find Maryse and Beth strangely alluring

And we've been chopped into Part 6 :D
  • wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    Thanks to PWTorch.com for the following notes from today's WWE conference call with Vince McMahon:

McMahon's opening statement - nothing major, but confident in future business growth with Mattel and THQ partnerships.

Also, lots of talk on expanding in China. Doing the "old syndicated" format of moving into local markets before national TV.

WWE says Royal Rumble PPV buys "strong response" despite PPV price increase.

Meeting with RedBox this week to get WWE DVDs in rental market.

WWE wants TV network within year and a half. McMahon - "If things happen as we hope, it will be a really big game-changer."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Eve or Gail for me

Although I do find Maryse and Beth strangely alluring

And we've been chopped into Part 6 :D

Out of those two, again, a tough decision, but...Eve! :D
  • sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of those two, again, a tough decision, but...Eve! :D

I still think Maria has got to be one of the most beautiful women in the world and the best of the divas!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sergio2006 wrote: »
    I still think Maria has got to be one of the most beautiful women in the world and the best of the divas!

Based on beauty, I agree, Maria is the one.

None of the current Divas come anywhere near Stephanie McMahon, especially when she was the SD GM! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys and gals, sad to hear the news about the Survivor Series.

from Wrestlezone
    WWE sent out a survey today asking fans if they would be interested in seeing the following PPV ideas. Additionally, the survery notes that the annual WWE draft would possibly be moved to a PPV night , with Superstars and Divas competing in matches to win draft picks for their respective brands.

PPV Name/Theme Ideas:

Tournament:
    Single Elimintation "bracket style" tournament where Superstars would compete in multiple matches during the night to become the winner of the tournament.

Legends PPV:
    Each match would feature a WWE Legend.

War Games:
    Teams of 5 Collide in 2 cages. 2 participants begin the match with a new participant added every 5 minutes. This process is alternated between teams until all members from both teams are present.

Street Fight:
    Main Events would feature a 'Street Fight' stipulation where there are no disqualifications & pin-falls count anywhere. Superstars often compete in street clothes.

Money in the Bank PPV:
    The main event "Money in the Bank" match requires Superstars to climb a ladder and retrieve a briefcase hung high above the ring. The winner can "cash in" the briefcase for a championship title shot throughout the year. Qualifying matches earlier in the event will determine participants for the "Money in the Bank" match.

Roulette:
    Main Event Stipulations would be determined by the spin of a roulette wheel.

Battle Bowl PPV:
    Random Tag Teams compete together - sometimes arch-rivals - with the winning teams being put in a 2-ring Battle Royal. The winner could potentially recieve a championship match.
  • nainznainz Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always had a thing for Bull Nakano myself;)
  • nainznainz Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Roulette:

Battle Bowl PPV:
    Random Tag Teams compete together - sometimes arch-rivals - with the winning teams being put in a 2-ring Battle Royal. The winner could potentially recieve a championship match.

Roulette matches wont happen after what happened at Halloween Havoc 1992 (Coal Miner's Glove and all that.)

I'd love to see a return of Battlebowl.
  • nathan2226nathan2226 Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick note to people that may get confused later :

On the Sky EPG it says there is WWE NXT at 12.30am tonight, that is not the case, it is still ECW as NXT starts in two weeks time :p

Sky are simply getting ahead of themselves :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My thoughts on the new theme PPV ideas!
    WWE Draft: The Draft would be moved to a single night PPV, with Superstars and Divas competing in matches to win draft picks for their respective brands.
    This idea could work very well. Especially if they show live camera feeds of the two brands in the back, just like they did in the first draft.
    Tournament: Single Elimintation "bracket style" tournament where Superstars would compete in multiple matches during the night to become the winner of the tournament.
    So, its basically King Of The Ring, except the name, that could at a lot more credibility to the PPV. I'm for this idea, too.
    Legends PPV: Each match would feature a WWE Legend.
    This might not work out as well as they would've hoped. It'll be tough to get Legends who can preform at PPVs. Good luck to them.
    War Games: Teams of 5 Collide in 2 cages!
    Bring it on!
    Street Fight: Main Events would feature a 'Street Fight' stipulation where there are no disqualifications & pin-falls count anywhere. Superstars often compete in street clothes.
    Not much point to this PPV, I think. Most of the Street Fights (or matches with similar stipulations) don't make the most of the opportunity and they turn out to be average matches. However, with the right people and the right set up, it could work.
    Money in the Bank PPV: The main event would be the Money in the Bank ladder match, with qualifying matches earlier in the evening leading to the main event.
    Don't like this idea. I think the MITB match should be saved for WrestleMania. Its a good way to fit several big names on the card and it often gets the crowd energised for the est of the night.
    Roulette: Main Event Stipulations would be determined by the spin of a roulette wheel
    This could be fun. We could do a sweepstake of some sorts, if they tell us the possible match types before.
    Battle Bowl PPV: Random Tag Teams compete together - sometimes arch-rivals - with the winning teams being put in a 2-ring Battle Royal. The winner could potentially receive a championship match.
    I'm not fond of this idea. Random Tag Teams holding the title could waste some potential talent. We could get some great Tag Teams or some that will flop.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh yes same here I'd join SES just to be near her ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nainz wrote: »
    I always had a thing for Bull Nakano myself;)
    :D

Some time ago, I had a thing for Vickie Guerrero! ;):D:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does look great still doesnt she, lucky thing!

Agreed!
    sergio2006 wrote: »

Maria is gorgeous, Id agree there.

I think Mickie, Maria, Beth, Gail and Eve are all so gorgeous!
  • DejaVoodooDejaVoodoo Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    Hi guys and gals, sad to hear the news about the Survivor Series.

from Wrestlezone
    WWE sent out a survey today asking fans if they would be interested in seeing the following PPV ideas. Additionally, the survery notes that the annual WWE draft would possibly be moved to a PPV night , with Superstars and Divas competing in matches to win draft picks for their respective brands.

PPV Name/Theme Ideas:

Tournament:
    Single Elimintation "bracket style" tournament where Superstars would compete in multiple matches during the night to become the winner of the tournament.

Legends PPV:
    Each match would feature a WWE Legend.

War Games:
    Teams of 5 Collide in 2 cages. 2 participants begin the match with a new participant added every 5 minutes. This process is alternated between teams until all members from both teams are present.

Street Fight:
    Main Events would feature a 'Street Fight' stipulation where there are no disqualifications & pin-falls count anywhere. Superstars often compete in street clothes.

Money in the Bank PPV:
    The main event "Money in the Bank" match requires Superstars to climb a ladder and retrieve a briefcase hung high above the ring. The winner can "cash in" the briefcase for a championship title shot throughout the year. Qualifying matches earlier in the event will determine participants for the "Money in the Bank" match.

Roulette:

Battle Bowl PPV:

http://www.wweresearch.com/se.ashx?s=0B8801401E2BC294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the ECW/NXT move, I'd prefer it if there was a draft like the 2004 Draft Lottery. Where the names would be generated by machines to see where the ECW Superstars would end up. There could be a camera backstage to capture their reactions. Also, the main event could be the new Raw Superstars vs the new SD Superstars in a Battle Royal, where the winner gets a Title shot.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So basiscally out of the choice for a new ppv we have a choice of King of the Ring, Cyber Sunday (as that featured a few legends on the PPV in matches), or a couple of old WCW matches (Battle Bowl and War Games)? With the others just being PPV's devised around certain match types.

Let the War Games commence, I say! :D:D

Although Ibet you Biscoff and Hogan will have something to say about that, if they do choose to go with that one! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some time ago, I had a thing for Vickie Guerrero! ;):D:cool:

Go hang your head in shame boy! :mad::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go hang your head in shame boy! :mad::p

:o

I won't be putting that in my services! :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So basiscally out of the choice for a new ppv we have a choice of King of the Ring, Cyber Sunday (as that featured a few legends on the PPV in matches), or a couple of old WCW matches (Battle Bowl and War Games)? With the others just being PPV's devised around certain match types.

Let the War Games commence, I say! :D:D

Although Ibet you Biscoff and Hogan will have something to say about that, if they do choose to go with that one! :D:D

I voted for War Games. Seemed like the best of the bunch.

Have they told us when the chosen PPV will take place?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o

I won't be putting that in my services! :p:D

Haha 'the one and only member of the 'Excuse Me' fanclub' :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha 'the one and only member of the 'Excuse Me' fanclub' :p

She used to get the greatest crowd reaction for a heel. The "EXCUSE ME" line is just gold!

That said, I'm glad that she's not in the main event picture as often as she used to be.
This discussion has been closed.